PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is WINNING Thompson's Homesite. Don't you dare quit on the Doc.

tnvoter
01-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Thompson losing HOMESTATE****** To RON PAUL

I'm in knoxville, tn, you can youtube the city and ron paul and see our meetup groups, our MARCHES etc, but let me get to the point of this post,

there are Ron Paul signs (In yards) EVERYWHERE. Not just at intersections, but in places like hillsides by the interestate, and neighborhoods alike-- the point, None for Fred. Not that anyone's expecting Fred to go anywhere with his campaign -- but the media still thinks he's doing good in his home state. That might be true for his hometown, but when Ron Paul packed Nashville with 1500 people in an auditorium, and turned down 100's because no one else could fit inside- they failed to mention it in major media.

I was just driving home listening to our biggest radio station in town, they started playing callers who called in to say who they were voting for, IF they weren't saying Ron Paul, there were a small few who said Hillary. NONE others.

Tennessee is a CONSERVATIVE state, you have to remember this about the 2 primaries that have already occurred, Iowa is one the Neocon/Farmer stronghold in the country who in 1988 picked PAT ROBERTSON even over George HW Bush. New Hampshire picked as an independent JOE LIBERMAN, a raging LIBERAL who endorsed McCain.

Now the primaries are approaching CONSERVATIVE states, and Ron Paul is CONSERVATIVE, and we love him, we're donating to him, we're painting our cities for him, we're canvassing for him, so Don't you quit supporting him until the finish line. HE's catchin' on I'm Tellin' ya!

Ethek
01-09-2008, 04:15 PM
KY is with you!

RPinSEAZ
01-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Yard signs do not vote. Get out the vote.

garyallen59
01-09-2008, 04:22 PM
damn straight! same in JC

tsetsefly
01-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Texas is with you!, i think, lol

rollingpig
01-09-2008, 04:23 PM
i need to see more posts like this

AggieforPaul
01-09-2008, 04:24 PM
No he's not, he's in dead last: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/south_carolina-primary.html

garyallen59
01-09-2008, 04:26 PM
No he's not, he's in dead last: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/south_carolina-primary.html

that's SC

Real_CaGeD
01-09-2008, 04:26 PM
He hasnt started his campaign bomb yet.

It wont be a week or two until you will hear Ron Paul adds everywhere.

literatim
01-09-2008, 04:27 PM
I am doing my job as a precinct leader. Anyone who is quitting probably isn't that involved anyway--be it trolls or armchair supporters.

grfgerger
01-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Every time we lose we need to push harder. There is no excuse for giving up now. Yes, there are definitely issues that need to be addressed with the movement and the campaign itself but finger pointing and negative attitudes do not help us solve the problems, they simply turn people off!

The in-fighting has to cease, we need to double our efforts and fundraising, and we need to believe in the message.

tnvoter
01-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Yard signs do not vote. Get out the vote.

Yeah but when it's in someones yard it generally shows "Hey we at this house are VOTING, for (this guy on the yard sign) "
And there are TONS Of these in tons of yards, more than I've seen in nearly 8 years about 3 days before the 2000 election, only they're all for Ron Paul!

haha

davidhperry
01-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Nashville, indeed much of TN, is very strong for Ron Paul. Want proof, here:
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/tennessee/media/
"Ron Paul leads GOP pack for TN delegate applicants" (yes, more than Fred Thompson in his own state.)

Hopefully, Fred will be out by the time Feb. 5th rolls around. He's already out of money.