PDA

View Full Version : Guys!! Do not hang out in these Forums.

Ron2Win
01-09-2008, 03:44 PM
I learned about Dr. Paul 3 weeks ago and from the number of posts you can see that I have been living and breathing this place. Unfortunately, when you are in the middle of something you can't see the outside.

Hanging around at other forums I have noticed that the non-political folk is largely unaware of Dr. Paul. A lot of people are feeling outraged with the stuff going on in congress with MLB and the economy.They are afraid of a war with Iran.

These people are prime candidates for change, because they are so pissed with the status quo and the current presidency.

You must get out of these forums join others and express the message, link a Youtube video, send a message, start a thread.

But you must get out of here to do this.

disciple
01-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Good advice.

Fyretrohl
01-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Very true. Go out and spread the message intelligently and politely. When you get stuck, come back here for advice. Of the boards I visit, one is split between Romney and Paul supporters <It IS an LDS site>, one has a NO POLITICS rule, and then this one. So, not much campaigning for me. :)

shadowhooch
01-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Hey guys, want to know what is funnier than the Mike Huckabee and Fred Thompson spoof forums? Check out the Ron Paul one: ronpaulforums.com.

It is HILARIOUS. They are all talking about voter fraud, conspiracies, 9/11 truth, dropping their support, blatant racism, media blackouts, chasing TV personalities, email bombing talk shows, spamming online polls, calling everyone trolls, going 3rd party, talking super duper secret plans, and firing the HQ campaign staff. It is a gas!!!!:p:D

Oh, it's not a spoof site?:o

(Sorry, as much as I enjoy this forum, I had to say it and amuse myself.)

WilliamC
01-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Hey guys, want to know what is funnier than the Mike Huckabee and Fred Thompson spoof forums? Check out the Ron Paul one: ronpaulforums.com.

It is HILARIOUS. They are all talking about voter fraud, conspiracies, 9/11 truth, dropping their support, blatant racism, media blackouts, chasing TV personalities, email bombing talk shows, spamming online polls, calling everyone trolls, going 3rd party, talking super duper secret plans, and firing the HQ campaign staff. It is a gas!!!!:p:D

Oh, it's not a spoof site?:o

(Sorry, as much as I enjoy this forum, I had to say it and amuse myself.)

What? You mean we've become a parody of ourselves? The horror! The horror!

again, if you do want to email the Dave Ramsey don't push RON PAUL! Just focus on what a mess the Nations finances are in and how we need politicians who will fix it. If you wish you can hint at there being one or two who are willing to say NO to spending, but Dave isn't a political talk show so I don't even mention any names. He gets it. And if he talks about the issues some of his listeners will too.

pcosmar
01-09-2008, 04:11 PM
I popped in here at lunch time, to check on news.
I just got back home and am relaxing.
I was "out there". Now I'm in here.
Going to stoke my fire now.

TheBaz
01-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I learned about Dr. Paul 3 weeks ago and from the number of posts you can see that I have been living and breathing this place. Unfortunately, when you are in the middle of something you can't see the outside.

Hanging around at other forums I have noticed that the non-political folk is largely unaware of Dr. Paul. A lot of people are feeling outraged with the stuff going on in congress with MLB and the economy.They are afraid of a war with Iran.

These people are prime candidates for change, because they are so pissed with the status quo and the current presidency.

You must get out of these forums join others and express the message, link a Youtube video, send a message, start a thread.

But you must get out of here to do this.

Oh yeah? Take a look at this topic.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=76670
I had a great idea that could have REALLY took off. Some asshole had to come in and make a point of shitting all over my idea and neutered it before it could even get any legs. Some people on this forum and plain old assholes.

TheBaz
01-10-2008, 03:13 AM
bump

Luft97
01-10-2008, 03:19 AM
speaking of other Ron Paul forums why is there a competing forum in : http://www.ronpaulforum.com/ ?

Never really noticed it before ;)

McDermit
01-10-2008, 03:22 AM
Oh yeah? Take a look at this topic.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=76670
I had a great idea that could have REALLY took off. Some asshole had to come in and make a point of shitting all over my idea and neutered it before it could even get any legs. Some people on this forum and plain old assholes.

Cute. Sort of a spin on "Chuck Norris facts." But don't get caught up in it. Fine for those slow times at the office or nightime posting... But during the day, don't waste too much time on forums. Get out and convert voters.

Airborn
01-10-2008, 03:28 AM
speaking of other Ron Paul forums why is there a competing forum in : http://www.ronpaulforum.com/ ?

Never really noticed it before ;)

good thing there is, things are way too fast and crazy as it is over here