PDA

View Full Version : Get your tickets for the FL 1/24 debates

Paulestinian
01-09-2008, 03:42 PM
http://beforeyouvote.org/index.php

Mr. White
01-09-2008, 03:59 PM
The deadline to meet the requirements of these Rules is December 31, 2007. In addition to all of the other criteria that must be satisfied, the candidate must receive at least 10% support in the final Mason-Dixon poll conducted on or before January 15, 2008.

itshappening
01-09-2008, 04:08 PM
wqe might not even make the cut, see my thread under 'Winning Florida' sub-forum and take action

Paulestinian
01-09-2008, 04:49 PM
It won't hurt you to sign up for a ticket. It's a lottery and they probably are free (just a guess).

Jobarra
01-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Actually submitted a question for the debate instead of getting a ticket(Doubt I'll be able to go anywhere around that time since I need to actually be canvassing for a few hours instead of watching Dr. Paul speak)

My question, which I think would sway quite a few Republican voters to Dr. Paul due to misunderstandings of his foreign policy:

If Congress makes an official Declaration of War against another country/entity with a clearcut goal that is Constitutionally sound, would you perform your duties as Commander-in-Chief to meet that goal and then bring the troops home?

Now that I think about it, Dr. Paul REALLY needs to be there :( Going to resubmit the question directing it to Dr. Paul.