PDA

View Full Version : How many paid staffers are regular posters here? From other campaigns, I mean.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Anybody want to throw out a guess?

constituent
01-09-2008, 03:27 PM
15-20 min.

and that's just "campaigns"

DirectDemocracy
01-09-2008, 03:29 PM
I have come accross 10-20

WilliamC
01-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Probably more than from our own :)

Hey those from other campaigns!

"IT'S THE CONSTITUTION STUPID"

Read it here http://www.archives.gov/national-archives-experience/charters/constitution.html

That's all Ron Paul is asking for, just let the Federal Government follow the Constitution.

heath.whiteaker
01-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Funny this is being asked.... However I was offered a paying position for McCain today on the phone.

This since I was an Ambassador for McCain at the RPOF conference in Orlando.

I turned it down... and my wife was in the back ground saying Ron Paul.... Ron Paul.... Ron Paul.

Young_Apprentice
01-09-2008, 08:15 PM
I don't know whether he's paid or not, but MAYTHERONBEWITHYOU is the most obvious troll I've seen so far.

Rebel Resource
01-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Some day soon we need to have a vote on the trolls, and force them to reregister so they don't have the kudos of July-Aug registrations.

If a consensus can be reached based on their post histories, the most harm we can do is force them to reappear as a nobody.

asgardshill
01-09-2008, 08:43 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=32994

There Are No Trolls Here

WilliamC
01-10-2008, 06:50 AM
Funny this is being asked.... However I was offered a paying position for McCain today on the phone.

This since I was an Ambassador for McCain at the RPOF conference in Orlando.

I turned it down... and my wife was in the back ground saying Ron Paul.... Ron Paul.... Ron Paul.

Perfect Fight Club opportunity missed, but personally I wouldn't deliberately lie about my support for Ron Paul in order to work for a rival campaign, so I don't blame you.

FreedomWon
01-10-2008, 06:52 AM
All of Huckabees speechwriters and policy makers.

kushaze
01-10-2008, 06:55 AM
I don't know whether he's paid or not, but MAYTHERONBEWITHYOU is the most obvious troll I've seen so far.

Yeah MAYTHERONBEWITHYOU is really pushing that 3rd party BS already.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-10-2008, 07:04 AM
Some day soon we need to have a vote on the trolls, and force them to reregister so they don't have the kudos of July-Aug registrations.

If a consensus can be reached based on their post histories, the most harm we can do is force them to reappear as a nobody.

I wouldn't go for that, but I've certainly noticed that I waste a lot of time looking at post histories before deciding if I should take someone seriously or not.

My guess is 30+, and I have no doubt that many registed here before I did.

Eponym_mi
01-10-2008, 07:10 AM
All of Huckabees speechwriters and policy makers.

LMAO You got that right! Imitation is the best form of flattery.

Brutus
01-10-2008, 07:39 AM
Yup, but the country will have a terrible case of buyers remorse.

freelance
01-10-2008, 07:51 AM
None. They're all paid CONTRACTORS (less trail and paid through PACs and such). All you need to do is look at past posts on any of the writers' boards. They pay squat, and they don't much care what is posted as long as it's divisive and the poster can prove the NUMBER of posts.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-10-2008, 07:59 AM
None. They're all paid CONTRACTORS (less trail and paid through PACs and such). All you need to do is look at past posts on any of the writers' boards. They pay squat, and they don't much care what is posted as long as it's divisive and the poster can prove the NUMBER of posts.

Good point, and I'd expect that point from someone named "freelance." And you're right come to think of it... it's dirt cheap, so much so that I just doubled or tripled my previous estimate.