PDA

View Full Version : Jan 12th and Ron Paul in Michigan

maeqFREEDOMfree
01-09-2008, 03:03 PM
I've been trying to refund my tickets for the event scheduled in Livonia after hearing from Americans for Prosperity. They said in an email thanking me for registering to go to the event and listing the speakers. I saw that Ron Paul was no longer attending the event and so i figured I'd rather rally outside than listen to Huck and Mitt battle it out.

When i called the number that was in the email the lady i spoke with was very kind. However, she told me that they were still working on Ron's schedule for coming to michigan and said that he would not be in the state this weekend in time for the event.

American's for prosperity appreciated my situation since their own site (up until recently) was advertising the event as if RP was going to be there. They have told me that they will be issuing a refund.

While RP isn't going to be there personally, they are working on having a live video stream confrence or something that is going to be broadcast at the event. it hasn't been nailed down yet, but that's the information i was given.

I was also told that we can expect a sizable turnout as far as a rally is concerned.
Come one, Come all, let's show Dr. Paul the support he has in Michigan and lets show the country that losing state primaries is not going to stop the message that unites us.

See you in Livonia