PDA

View Full Version : The Dream of the R3volution back to earth. Serious (th)read.

european
01-09-2008, 02:33 PM
PLEASE READ FULLY BEFORE COMMENTING.
Below you can read one of my emails to someone who supports www.benjaminsforpaul.com

The official campaign needs $23M, both Kent Snyder and Ron Paul himself have stated this. Now I support the idea of having a fundraising weekend, starting at January 17th and ending January 21st. Our website will also send out a message to inform people about this at the 17th.
Our aim is to get as much money for Ron Paul as possible. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and we need to get out our magic hats and to do our very best to make this a succes.

This revolution has a lot of powerfull opponents, which operate worldwide. Think a minute about it. The policy chances that Ron Paul and all of us want, will have a worldwide impact. And this impact will have effects on a lot of people who have a lot to loose with this American change of policy. That is why we have to do all we can, or better more then we can. We have to give it all! And that is why we have to give as much money as we possibly can, to support the official campaign. This is reality. It is hard work, a lot of stamina and overcomming the problems that will be made by the powers out there. This is no game, this is the harsh world where people actually get mutilated or killed over power and influence.

So when you take this serious, take this Revolution as serious as our opponents do, we have to vote with our money as well as our normal votes. Money talks, and a lot of money talks very loud. This is reality and this is what all of us have to understand. The powers that are, are pomping money into keeping the status quo, and pull strings whereever they can to keep the situation unchanged.

So if we are serious about this movement, and want to have a serious impact, we have to donate serious money. And to get this serious money we need to have the full weekend of money raising, starting January 17th and end at January 21st. If we get $7M on January 17th, the rest of the weekend and specially January 21st will be propelled to unseen hights. We need the 1-2-punch to raise the money that is needed. It is a dream to believe it will happen all on 1 day. So please also spread the word about January 17th together with January 21st and the whole Revolutionairy weekend!

european
01-09-2008, 02:38 PM
I will not give another penny until we get out of this dying, corrupt, war-mongering GOP party.

If Ron announces a third party run, I will max out on that day.

The GOP is a very powerfull structure that is embedded in this society and has a lot of "goodwill" (in the economic sense) of the people and media meaning it will be taken seriously. A third party will lack all of this, which means it has next to zero chance. Also the money goes to Dr. Paul and not to the GOP.

Ethek
01-09-2008, 02:42 PM
I will not give another penny until we get out of this dying, corrupt, war-mongering GOP party.

If Ron announces a third party run, I will max out on that day.

You need to stop. You've stated your piece in other threads. Stop spamming.

This will be a brokered convention. A libertarian run will accomplish nothing except take Ron out of the press. He will be ignored. No coverage. Period.

The election is not over yet. I plan on being a delegate to th GOP convention. I plan to drag people into the system with me. If providence gives the opportunity, I will be ready. Will you?

VRP08
01-09-2008, 02:44 PM
I'll donate!

SleepingNative
01-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Hey MayTheCIABeWithYou:

Why don't you go ahead and leave us, please.

It is better that you leave us than you continue posting negative remarks about Ron Paul and his campaign.

May your chains rest lightly upon you. I'm all for the animating contest of freedom myself, so depart from us in peace, okay?

Bye!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Hey MayTheCIABeWithYou:

Why don't you go ahead and leave us, please.

It is better that you leave us than you continue posting negative remarks about Ron Paul and his campaign.

Show me one place where I have ever said anything negative about RON??? Stop lying. I am criticizing the GOP and this corrupt two-party system. The GOP has largely treated Rron like dirt.

LibertyRevolution
01-09-2008, 03:04 PM
MayTheRonBeWithYou, im right there with you. i feel that HQ screwed up big time by not winning NH. I know about 50 people that would have become supporters if he had taken NH. now that he lost NH, any canavasing that i try and do will be shot down by, "Ron Paul doesnt stand a chance". which appaertanly is true, if we cant even beat Rudy in NH. Im done Giving money to HQ until they either A, FLOOD National tv every state with commercals on every channel multipul times an hour ala Gieco, or BK. or they Delcare a 3rd party run is atleast Very Likely.

european
01-09-2008, 03:14 PM
MayTheRonBeWithYou, im right there with you. i feel that HQ screwed up big time by not winning NH. I know about 50 people that would have become supporters if he had taken NH. now that he lost NH, any canavasing that i try and do will be shot down by, "Ron Paul doesnt stand a chance". which appaertanly is true, if we cant even beat Rudy in NH. Im done Giving money to HQ until they either A, FLOOD National tv every state with commercals on every channel multipul times an hour ala Gieco, or BK. or they Delcare a 3rd party run is atleast Very Likely.

A R3volution takes stamina and in any war a battle can be lost. But the soldiers have to continue to fight and they do. They don't consider fleeing, neither should we. What takes it to be a true patriot? To continue the fight? Or to give up in the middle of the war? You all know it when you look into your hearts!

Dlynne
01-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Before giving more more to Ron, we can at least demand that he hire a professional media person, a professional campaign manager, and a professional speech coach. I know I sound like a broken record on this, but if we are going to have any chance, this needs to be done.

Also, I am somewhat irritated that the campaign is asking fro another $23,000,000 before accounting for the money that has been raised so far (and produced disappointing results). Am I being unreasonable?

Carole
01-09-2008, 03:28 PM
MayTheRonBeWithYou

Try to calm down and think for a moment.

If nothing else, the Republican party has provided a sort of platform to get the message out and for publicity. None of this could happen if Dr. Paul were right now in a third party.

Use your head. The future may hold something else, but we need to stay within the system in order to gain traction.

I know we are all used to 30 second sound bites in life, but we need to become distance runners, not sprinters. It is not going to happen overnight.

Put aside the instant gratification for now. It has taken a 100 years to subvert Liberty; it is going to take time to restore it. We have come a long way and thanks in large part to the internet. For years I have wished there were a way to get enough people together to stop the madness going on in our country. This could not have happened a dozen years ago.

Now we are learning how to network together for a cause greater than just ourselves. We are all let down over NH, but keep positive and we can all do this together. Okay? :D

DaneKirk
01-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Before giving more more to Ron, we can at least demand that he hire a professional media person, a professional campaign manager, and a professional speech coach. I know I sound like a broken record on this, but if we are going to have any chance, this needs to be done.

Also, I am somewhat irritated that the campaign is asking fro another $23,000,000 before accounting for the money that has been raised so far (and produced disappointing results). Am I being unreasonable?

Not at all, I feel the same way. I will not give anymore of my money away unless it will be used in a way that will get results.

european
01-10-2008, 01:15 AM
bump