PDA

View Full Version : I am not going to give up.. not now, not after Super Tuesday...

krott5333
01-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Perhaps its not time for Ron Paul. Perhaps it is.

Either way, I will not give up. This is not simply about a man. This is about a message. Just like Dr. Paul says, he is simply the vehicle for the message.

We must continue to promote the ideas of Constitutional principles, liberty, personal freedom, and a smaller government that actually represents us.

Perhaps Ron Paul will not win the presidency. But either way, he brought libertarian ideas to the mainstream, and we must continue with the movememnt.

We must continue until February 5th... and beyond.

Never give up the fight. Education is key. Everyday, do SOMETHING to fight the apathy and promote liberty.

ecliptic
01-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Use the Jefferson County model. Full scale "new school" campaigning. Apply intelligent analysis and creative thinking. Use the 12 foot long poles. Picket the MSM studios with Ron Paul signs. Boycott all the crooked Olde Media. Boycott the advertisers. Monkeywrench the system by continuing to take select counties and winning delegates. Use the Jefferson County model. Pass it on...

frasu
01-09-2008, 02:40 PM
I mean seriously, why all this crying and running away from the Ron Paul... This is ridiculous... When we decided to take part of this revolution, we did it for life... It is a life changing experience... This is not a part time hobby!!! We talking about bettering our lives not watching a football game... Damn it... No more BS, we need to do what we did so far and then more!

american.swan
01-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Perhaps its not time for Ron Paul. Perhaps it is.

Either way, I will not give up. This is not simply about a man. This is about a message. Just like Dr. Paul says, he is simply the vehicle for the message.

We must continue to promote the ideas of Constitutional principles, liberty, personal freedom, and a smaller government that actually represents us.

Perhaps Ron Paul will not win the presidency. But either way, he brought libertarian ideas to the mainstream, and we must continue with the movememnt.

We must continue until February 5th... and beyond.

Never give up the fight. Education is key. Everyday, do SOMETHING to fight the apathy and promote liberty.

I basically agree. This campaign of Paul's is on it's last ropes, but the message will live on in our hearts and we must work on congress and spreading this message. Run for the US HOuse in your district.

defe07
02-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Me and many other staunch Paul supporters aren't going to give up either. We're only days away from Super Tuesday and we can make a difference! I also think that this is a long-term goal people. Even though I'm an ex-pat, I've been involved in the political process since 2004. That time I voted for Kerry, mainly because I suffered from getting info from the other candidates. Ever since, I checked to see where I stand and to know that there were other parties (although I did hear about the Greens in 2000). I was a registered Democrat up until the end of 2007 and became a Republican for Paul's cause. I consider myself a moderate libertarian (socially moderate liberal/ fiscally moderate conservative) and saw Paul's message. Ever since the 04 election, I dreamed of a revolutionary running for Pres (from either party) and somebody who's an average Joe like Ron Paul. I've been with his cause since May of last year and will continue to be with his cause.

Naraku
02-02-2008, 01:53 PM
It's not about whether "it's time" the fact is the media and Republican establishment are taking great pains to kills his campaign. Thing is, they've been doing this so long they've gotten good at it.

We need to do more than win some paltry state to shut them up.