PDA

View Full Version : We need to promote the image, not the issues!

Zero Ice
01-09-2008, 01:50 PM
American people and the media are WAY too stupid to understand Ron Paul's stance on the issues. They are probably stupid enough for Obama's too. That is why such top-tier candidates are so focused on giving speeches on "CHANGE". Obama will barely change anything, yet his campaign is doing great.

We need something like Obama's "CHANGE". We will be more appealing to the dumb majority of America. What is more exciting for idiot America, a speech full of empty words like change and hope or a speech about monetary policy?

For us, it would be monetary policy. For the American majority, it would be a speech about "CHANGE". I think Ron Paul should start being less smart, more mean, and try to make his stances appeal to more people via using words like "Change".

I know that sounds terrible. I feel bad about wanting Ron Paul to sound dumber, but it is a great way to get more sheep supporters.

Instead of "CHANGE", we should promote the original motto, "HOPE FOR AMERICA". If we say this instead of Revolution, the sheep will flock towards us....

Anyone agree or am I just a rambling idiot?

newbitech
01-09-2008, 01:51 PM
i agree that this massive record turnout in Iowa and N.H. are voting on image. Not sure how that will happen with Dr. Paul without a new strategy though.

Zero Ice
01-09-2008, 03:04 PM
blimp