PDA

View Full Version : Important: Please Read

Paultergeist
01-09-2008, 01:26 PM
And when I say that, I mean THIS campaign, NOT an independant run, and not a thread about "oh woe is me, what do we do after he loses." I have been following all of this since the early summer, and doing my best to spread the message of Dr. Paul in my little town in middle Tennessee. I have had the same feelings many others have had over Iowa and NH: frustration, wanting to lash out at our fellow American voters, lash out at the campaign, look for scapegoats to ease the sting. While you may can argue for any of them, it's time to start making SERIOUS comments and suggestions for the coming weeks and giving those ideas SERIOUS commitment. Here is my two cents, a few things I think will put Dr. Paul in that "3rd place" field that is commonly suggested will put him on the map for good. In order of what I feel will be the most impact:

1: MARCH ON WASHINGTON!!!
We all know the grassroots is strong, and he may be a guaranteed 8-10% anywhere he goes, but we need to stop thinking that the 8% voting with surrounding state's 8% waving signs will win the election. If we're going to pool our manpower and resources for a significant rally, for some attempt at "free media coverage," then let's go for the big time. If a hundred people wave signs behind an anchor, we make headlines. What would happen if between 100,000 and 1,000,000 marched through D.C.? You would be witnessing the single-most significant political campaign movement in our nation's history. The fundraising is epic, but the average man doesn't understand how significant that non-speacial interest $20 million is, but they will understand thousands of Americans in the nation's capital.

2: ONLY ONE MONEYBOMB FROM THIS POINT, AND THEN GRADUAL DONATING:
The Tea Party was incredible. It also had an extremely strong backing with plenty of advance, the you-tube videos, word of mouth, everything came together perfectly for that one amazing donation day. If you're like me, you just don't feel that same sense of momentum and pending amazement as you did with Dec. 16th. All of our major internet-savvy people, fundraisers, and graphic artists need to be pouring their upmost into a single day, with nothing short of the highest stakes planted on that day.

3, and last: PUT A FULL PAGE ADD IN YOUR LOCAL PAPER ON THE SUNDAY BEFORE SUPER TUESDAY:
February 3rd?...the much-read Sunday paper before Super Tuesday, imagine the thousands of local papers in various towns across the Super Tuesday states in America, all with a full page ad for Dr. Paul. Of your likely voting population, you have many more last minute deciders, uninformed voters, and newspaper readers. Don't let these "sheeple" get from that day to the voting booth without the message of liberty in their ear. Just as it is easy for these people to honestly think McCain is the peace candidate, it is just as easy to sway their minds just 2 days before voting.

Most of what I have suggested here is a combination of my own thoughts, and long discussion with previous campaign officials on various levels of government, as well as one major GOP party head in my area and political professors, all of whom feel Dr. Paul is great. All of whom feel he can't win. And most importantly, all of whom agreed they would vote for Dr. Paul if they saw even a fraction of this taking place. Now, let the circus of comments begin. And when that's over, lets see something actually build, turning that frustration and anger into one more great effort for our man, Dr. Ron Paul.