PDA

View Full Version : Bias in the Washington Post -- article on candidates visiting Google

csen
07-22-2007, 01:29 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/21/AR2007072101196.html?hpid=topnews

Asked to take Googlers to the future as she sees it, a relaxed, confident Clinton said, "I want you all to imagine with me what our country would look like in 10 years . . . which would be the end of my second term." She listed what her administration would accomplish: universal health care, an independent energy system, qualified math and science teachers.

Paul has a small but intense following, particularly among young Googlers, but he drew dead silence by remarking, "I tend to think it's overblown, global warming."

Interesting way of framing the two candidates...

Sematary
07-22-2007, 01:33 AM
Intelligent people will research him. Good to get his name out.

TheEvilDetector
07-22-2007, 01:41 AM
Do not fall under any illusion that MSM will ever willingly support RP. The MSM bosses do not want an enlightened public.

WT and NYT are bought and paid for propaganda vehicles and all of their articles on RP do not help put RP in a good light.

Lord Xar
07-22-2007, 01:54 AM
when Murdoch is supporting hillary with fundraisers, one must wonder what the 'conflict of interest' could possibly be.

hmmmmm....

michaelwise
07-22-2007, 01:58 AM
The mud slinging has started as I predicted. They better watch out for Teflon Ron.

Akus
07-22-2007, 02:03 AM
Sematary, don't give people that much credit. If people were intelligent, as Bill Maher put it, Ron would already be all but nominated.