PDA

View Full Version : The IRISH are helping!

Sematary
07-22-2007, 01:18 AM
i live in the republic of ireland. i have bought 6 ron paul t-shirts, two caps, more clothing on the way from the states. i have set up the ron paul meet up group for ireland. planning to make ron paul's name visible to as many american tourists as possible with posters and adverts.

That was from a PM I received in another forum. Very encouraging that foreing nationals are contributing to his campaign coffers. :-)

JoshLowry
07-22-2007, 01:28 AM
Great! Thanks for your support!

DeadheadForPaul
07-22-2007, 01:32 AM
Welcome to the Revolution. May the freedom message spread across the West!

Lord Xar
07-22-2007, 01:35 AM
wow! That is awesome...

Sematary
07-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Something I've discovered is this - even if our own neocons don't get it - the rest of us, and the rest of the world, do.

Chester Copperpot
07-22-2007, 01:42 AM
i live in the republic of ireland. i have bought 6 ron paul t-shirts, two caps, more clothing on the way from the states. i have set up the ron paul meet up group for ireland. planning to make ron paul's name visible to as many american tourists as possible with posters and adverts.

That was from a PM I received in another forum. Very encouraging that foreing nationals are contributing to his campaign coffers. :-)

Thats great man really... Ive noticed theyve got meetups now in Ireland, Scotland, and England.. we just need one in wales and N. ireland and we'll have the islands covered. heh

ghemminger
07-22-2007, 01:31 PM
This is hot!!!

Lady Liberty
07-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Sematary that rocks! Has there been any media coverage of the international support Ron has? Freedom knows no borders.

Santana28
07-22-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm waiting for an Arab group to start supporting Ron Paul because he wants to stop meddling in the middle east... and then watch "The Presidential Choice of Terrorists? - Ron Paul!" be plastered all over Faux News. You know its only a matter of time!

scrosnoe
07-22-2007, 01:47 PM
can you picture a world where we don't try to buy our friends,
but we really are friends with other countries . .

the possibilities stagger the mind

thanks for the inspiration today!
(vote for ron paul and win a country)

hells_unicorn
07-22-2007, 02:02 PM
I knew the old country would come through for us! :)

I'm from a line of Irish patriots who settled here in Pennsylvania and also in Boston, though we never forgot where we came from, and several others in the Allentown Meet-up are also drawn from the same bloodline, including the organizer who is with the Allentown chapter of the Hibernians.

SwordOfShannarah
07-22-2007, 02:28 PM

If you make a video please send it to me here: http://www.RonPaulMeetUpVideos.com - we've got one up from Germany so far.

LastoftheMohicans
07-22-2007, 02:51 PM
REVOLUTION:

THE ONLY REMEDY FOR THE OPPRESSED CLASSES OF IRELAND, ENGLAND, AND OTHER PARTS OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE

by Lysander Spooner

http://www.lysanderspooner.org/bib_new.htm

Scroll about 2/3 down the page.

maggiebott
07-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Just sent some literature and cards to a mate in Nottingham last week. He will hand them out for me. Don't know anyone in Wales....bugger...

angrydragon
07-22-2007, 02:58 PM
'YouTube' says yes to 'Dr. No'

http://story.malaysiasun.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/d805653303cbbba8/id/257375/cs/1/

I remember this one, there's probably other international news that covered Ron Paul.

jd603
07-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Go Ireland, I heard about Ireland standing up against the EU , way-to-go. I hear it is really helping your country.

Keep it up and thanks for helping us!

jasonhlasvegas
07-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Thank you. We need all the help we can get.

CurtisLow
07-22-2007, 09:25 PM
Our freedom is your freedom!

Thanks!