PDA

View Full Version : Letters for Ron Paul

Eponym_mi
01-09-2008, 11:59 AM
To anyone writing letters for Ron Paul, I beg you to keep them somewhat mainstream. I was already a supporter, but received one this past summer from another supporter in which the content and handwriting made me wonder if Ted Kaczynski supports Ron Paul.

Please do not write about CFR, conspiracy theories, NWO, etc.., because you're doing harm to effort. Stick to the issues RP has addressed on his web site.

linusPAULing
01-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Please do not write about CFR, conspiracy theories, NWO, etc.., because you're doing harm to effort. Stick to the issues RP has addressed on his web site.

I couldn't agree more. The point of the letter writing is to attract votes for Ron Paul, not to attempt to educate people on world politics. Please don't discuss issues via mail that Ron Paul wouldn't publicly discuss as part of a presidential campaign.

nate895
01-11-2008, 07:11 PM
I have talked about how the Constitution should be defended now more than ever because of what's going on in the world. This is where you can get Bob to listen because he'll remember his 8th grade US History teacher loving the Constitution, and he'll go like "Yeah, I love that, I'm going to go vote for it, go, who's that guy again? oh yeah, Ron Paul."

Anil Sinha
01-18-2008, 11:30 AM
I need 50 names in Florida--so I can write letters on behalf of Ron Paul.

rs3515
01-18-2008, 02:59 PM
I need 50 names in Florida--so I can write letters on behalf of Ron Paul.

If you want names, just make a request on the website. Also you'll need to provide some verification of your support for Ron Paul (since this is your first post on the site). This can include a link to your Meetup Group page, an electronic donation receipt, others who can vouch for you, etc.

http://www.louislogan.com/letters/index.asp