PDA

View Full Version : Lesson learned from NH

makrothymia
01-09-2008, 11:20 AM
This was a observation from a NH meet-up member. I live in another State, but thought it would be great to get in on some day after primary chit-chat.

As there was a suggestion that voter fraud occurred in NH.

Wendy, presented a good idea:

Frank,
I totally agree with everything you said. I had mentioned to the groups, the day before primary, the importance of signs and people stationed at the polls. They told me this was not the top priority right now. I am a NH resident, and I know the significance of people representing their candidate at the polls with LOTS of signs and bodies. Unfortunately, no one listened to me. In Derry, two represented Ron Paul when I went to vote. But, that was after I told HQ we needed people and signs. I stood outside for a little while, but had to pick up my son from school and take care of my family. We had one person at Hood M. School. You would have thought being the fourth largest town/city, that there would have been more emphasis, and organization on this issue-concentrating on the top 5 towns and cities. I know Manchester had alot of volunteers, but the outskirts of Manchester, Nashua and Concord, sadly were neglected and overlooked. Hopefully, the campaign will realize some of the problems and learn from them if they want Dr. Paul to win.
Organization and volunteers are key to Ron Paul winning! Just my two cents.

Please show up at the polls!