PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News! In One Township In NH - Ron Was Given 0 Votes - Actual Was 31

Mark
01-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Listen to : http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.pls

http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

1-7-08: Silvestro the Cat & New Hampshire Elections

UPDATE JAN 9 9am PST: TOWN OF SUTTON CONFIRMS RON PAUL TOTALS WERE 31, NOT ZERO.

I just got off the phone with Jennifer Call, Town Clerk for Sutton.

She confirmed that the Ron Paul totals in Sutton were actually 31, and said that they were "left off the tally sheet" and it was human error.

This is not an acceptable answer,
especially because one of the most common forms of fraud in a hand count system is to alter or omit results on the reporting sheet.

Hand count is lovely, transparent. They then fill out another reconciliation sheet, often in front of witnesses, and it looks fine.

Then they provide a summary or media sheet with the incorrect results.

Silvestro the cat & the New Hampshire election

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiiaBqwqkXs

One man's private, sole source company programs 81% of the election in New Hampshire, 100% in Connecticut,
almost all of Massachusetts and most of Vermont.

Never before seen video of the under-the-radar elections contractor John Silvestro as he tangles with master security expert Harri Hursti.

plb
01-09-2008, 11:20 AM
To bad no one will probably ever know about this except the people in this forum heh. The media sucks. Maybe we should call in CSPAN during those open sessions?

MrKoffee
01-09-2008, 11:21 AM
I appreciate it but don't bother, people here don't want anyone talking of voter fraud, it upsets the image of everything being fine in the land of milk and honey.

jd603
01-09-2008, 11:24 AM
There were two confirmed towns, possibly more.

blackboxvoting.org is on top of it.

Also, huge news, one of the KEY people at LHS Associates, the company hired to manage all the Diebold voting machine in NH (81% of the votes) is a convicted cocaine trafficer AND there have been complaints about hm to the attorney general before for prior election issues.

I think Sutton Township, NH

Listen to : http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.pls

http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

1-7-08: Silvestro the Cat & New Hampshire Elections
UPDATE JAN 9 9am PST: TOWN OF SUTTON CONFIRMS RON PAUL TOTALS WERE 31, NOT ZERO.

I just got off the phone with Jennifer Call, Town Clerk for Sutton. She confirmed that the Ron Paul totals in Sutton were actually 31, and said that they were "left off the tally sheet" and it was human error.

This is not an acceptable answer, especially because one of the most common forms of fraud in a hand count system is to alter or omit results on the reporting sheet. Hand count is lovely, transparent. They then fill out another reconciliation sheet, often in front of witnesses, and it looks fine. Then they provide a summary or media sheet with the incorrect results.

amy31416
01-09-2008, 11:25 AM
It's a real problem. However, we need more proof than 31 votes, nobody will take that seriously.

tsetsefly
01-09-2008, 11:28 AM
bump

szczebrzeszyn
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
I appreciate it but don't bother, people here don't want anyone talking of voter fraud, it upsets the image of everything being fine in the land of milk and honey.

Well, what Mark posted is a bit different than shouting 'OMG Diebold fraud!!!' without ANY proof and just because Ron got 5th place. Lots of people complained about 9/11 truthers on these boards, but Diebold conspiracy is not much different. Yes, I know that Diebold has pretty shitty history and I know that fraud with voting machines IS POSSIBLE. But that does not mean that it occurs in every town during every elections (especially when Ron Paul is involved).

EDIT: personally, I hate the concept of voting machines.

disciple
01-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Thanks Mark; everyone needs to listen.

UtahApocalypse
It's a real problem. However, we need more proof than 31 votes, nobody will take that seriously.

31 in ONE town. If this is not a isolated incident it adds up really quick.

constituent
veddy interessssssting

Mic_gamester
01-09-2008, 11:33 AM
I didn't want to think that this could happen, but the Town Clerk is reporting that Paul got 31 votes... I think the Neocons Skimming off the top!

Mark
01-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Go here and run your mouse over the NH counties and look how many votes for "other" there are.

http://www.politico.com/nhprimaries/nhmap-popup.html

A cocaine trafficker in charge in NH. Ron's 14% in pre-election polls ends up being 8%. Obama's lead turns into a 2nd place.

Diebold machines are easy as anything to control by hack.

We have PROOF now.

disciple
01-09-2008, 11:36 AM
we need to raise hell.

itshappening
01-09-2008, 11:37 AM
can you imagine this being repeated in these dozens and dozens of towns?

constituent
01-09-2008, 11:37 AM
what's up w/ hopkington? 160 "other" votes... now THAT is an anomaly.

also, concord 158.... seems to happen in counties where the huck and paul were close.

cressy

disciple
01-09-2008, 11:42 AM
We need to have a major march in protest; we cannot let it die.

rollingpig
01-09-2008, 11:42 AM
rage against the machines!!!!!!!!

amy31416
01-09-2008, 11:43 AM

I know, I don't disagree, but there needs to be proof.

disciple
01-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Ron Paul needs to be on top of this; this is our opportunity to lead and clean house.

Mark
01-09-2008, 11:46 AM
He needs to pay the $67,000 for a re-count.

amy31416
01-09-2008, 11:47 AM
So we need to find out what all these "other" votes are about, do we have any supporters who are involved in the process?

traitorist
01-09-2008, 11:49 AM
So we need to find out what all these "other" votes are about, do we have any supporters who are involved in the process?

agreed, is there a reasonable explanation for this or not?

pacelli
01-09-2008, 11:50 AM
31 votes not reported? Please donate $31.00 to the campaign NOW.

Thank you for your generous donation of $31.00!

slamhead
01-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Did this get corrected?

MsDoodahs
01-09-2008, 11:59 AM
For the record, I am an anarchist in part because I believe the entire voting system in the US is nothing but a sham to keep the people snowed into the lie that we're a nation ruled "by the people."

I am not surprised that we're seeing evidence of manipulation. I would have been surprised if we did NOT see evidence of manipulation.

Mark
01-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Go to the bottom of the map on the right - where it's flat -

second county over to the left - next county up - "Londonderry" - 10.87% of the Republican votes are "other" - 618 votes.

Dems are 11.68% - 627 votes

> 22% of ALL the votes are "other"???

Mark
01-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Did this get corrected?

No it didn't get corrected - it's just being found out - this is only one township of HUNDREDS.

disciple
01-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Go to the bottom of the map on the right - where it's flat -

second county over to the left - next county up - "Londonderry" - 10.87% of the Republican votes are "other" - 618 votes.

Dems are 11.68% - 627 votes

> 22% of ALL the votes are "other"???

I saw that; that's incredible.

paulitics
01-09-2008, 12:12 PM
I believe Barack got robbed. The polls were showing him 10 points ahead of Hillary.

amy31416
01-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Okay, so let's recap. What is the deal in a nutshell?

How many "other" votes are there entirely? What percentage GOP vs. Dem? Where in NH did most of these votes come from? Who are any of the likely "others" in NH (i.e. are there many write-ins, if so, who are they?)

I believe that write-ins are more likely on the Dem side, but I'm guessing at everything here. So, do we have evidence now of at least those 31 votes not being counted? If so, where can I get it aside from hearing a snippet on Alex Jones' show?

If this is true large-scale voter fraud, we need to put together a comprehensive body of evidence and publish this, get it out there and make damned sure it doesn't happen in other states.

Aren't there Paul people in NH just to watch the vote? We need to hear from them.

bluemarkets
we need to keep this news up top until the campaign addresses it ...

pacelli
We're great at sign waving and canvassing, but this issue will single-handedly cost us the nomination if we choose to sit back and not fight. This is an OUTRAGE. The system is CORRUPT. The clerk of the town of Sutton admits that it was HUMAN ERROR? They don't know how to transcribe a number to the master reporting form, so they code ZERO? I can't believe that this is happening. Our country is gone.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-09-2008, 12:14 PM

Damn right, it was VERY obvious when they announced the winner with only 14% of the precincts reporting. I'm ashamed of the people who denied fraud. Very naive, especially for a Ron Paul supporter.

amy31416
01-09-2008, 12:14 PM
I believe Barack got robbed. The polls were showing him 10 points ahead of Hillary.

You're quite possibly right. Let's organize on this and blow the whistle if there's a reason to blow it.

There's so many "other" voters that it seems crazy.

pacelli
01-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Aren't there Paul people in NH just to watch the vote? We need to hear from them.

There was a thread going around last night that Clinton's lawyers were ordering poll watchers to leave their post. This stinks, we need the poll watchers in NH to report their experiences immediately.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-09-2008, 12:15 PM

As sad as it sounds, I was thinking of trying to get some of his supports to help in an effort to investigate this. He got fucked too.

amy31416
01-09-2008, 12:18 PM
As sad as it sounds, I was thinking of trying to get some of his supports to help in an effort to investigate this. He got fucked too.

There's nothing sad about that, it's actually a very, very good idea. Not only do we make efforts to correct a corrupt process, we just might convert a few of his supporters ;)

pacelli
01-09-2008, 12:18 PM
I just sent the quote from blackboxvoting.org to Drudge, please do the same and demand that he put it up on the site. I doubt it'll be effective, but, it can't hurt at this point.

amy31416
01-09-2008, 12:19 PM
There was a thread going around last night that Clinton's lawyers were ordering poll watchers to leave their post. This stinks, we need the poll watchers in NH to report their experiences immediately.

I missed that thread. How can lawyers have any authority to order poll watchers to leave their posts?

Do we have evidence of this?

greendiseaser
01-09-2008, 12:20 PM
bump to solve this bullshit

constituent
01-09-2008, 12:20 PM
i want to know what bradleyindc thinks.

Mark
01-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Okay, so let's recap. What is the deal in a nutshell?

How many "other" votes are there entirely? What percentage GOP vs. Dem? Where in NH did most of these votes come from? Who are any of the likely "others" in NH (i.e. are there many write-ins, if so, who are they?)

I believe that write-ins are more likely on the Dem side, but I'm guessing at everything here. So, do we have evidence now of at least those 31 votes not being counted? If so, where can I get it aside from hearing a snippet on Alex Jones' show?

If this is true large-scale voter fraud, we need to put together a comprehensive body of evidence and publish this, get it out there and make damned sure it doesn't happen in other states.

Bev Harris from http://blackboxvoting.org/ is on it - she'll be back on the show near the end of the third hour around 2:30-3:00 EST

disciple
01-09-2008, 12:24 PM
We need to show a backbone; if we lead people will follow. This is an issue that can galvanize a lot of people and win us thousands of supporters, on top of tons of media exposure.

I say we prepare for a major march and demand an honest and transparent voting process.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Mark, thanks for showing this. I knew something was fucked up. I just mailed my meetup and I think everyone should as well. Make sure this shit doesn't happen in your precinct.

amy31416
01-09-2008, 12:27 PM
We need to show a backbone; if we lead people will follow. This is an issue that can galvanize a lot of people and win us thousands of supporters, on top of tons of media exposure.

I say we prepare for a major march and demand an honest and transparent voting process.

I agree completely, but think that we first need to have all the evidence in hand, and possibly work with Obama's grassroots (as someone else suggested) to get this ball rolling.

I, for one, am going to hold my position until I see the evidence.

Fyretrohl
01-09-2008, 12:28 PM
OKay...Here is one...$67,000 dollars. That is what, a couple of hours work for the G'Roots? Perhaps, do a ChipIn or something that the campaign can use ONLY for requesting a recount. If not, then, the funds go to some charity or something.

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 12:33 PM
so far it seems some scandal in iowa cost 3-4000 votes and 3rd place do to problems with individual and the campaign and mass numbers of people didnt get to the polls.

In NH...what is up with these missing votes and all these large other catagories.

Not to mention there is no way to so smoothly move all the candidates populations up within 1% deviation all night long in the state...never happened.

70k for recount better get paid from the campaign for a manual recount, with them there with a certifying process.

At a minimum moving up or tieing with huckabee or beating him would be massive.

No reason to not split off a parallel operation right now. Momentum is being damaged by the above events. Both types of issues must be permanently rectified

disciple
01-09-2008, 12:43 PM
One thing is certain: unless we fix the voting process we will never win.

Mastiff
01-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Pay for the hand recount if that's really an option.

Mastiff
01-09-2008, 12:51 PM
In Albany 30% of the votes were for other. Other wins second place to McCain!

integrity
01-09-2008, 12:52 PM
I wonder if the voter fraud guy decided on 7.65% for paul on purpose.... remember the 7.65 threat a month ago?

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 12:55 PM
http://www.usastrawpolls.com/2008/straw-polls/Strafford-County-(NH)-Republican-Party-New-Hampshire-2007-0818.html

Strafford County (NH) Republican Party
Strafford County (NH) Republican Party
8/18/07
N=288
Source
Candidate %
Ron Paul 73
Mitt Romney 9
Mike Huckabee 7
Tom Tancredo 3
John McCain 2
John Cox 2
Duncan Hunter 2
Fred Thompson 2
Rudy Giuliani 1
Sam Brownback 0

The vote showed 96 people...uh...so at the straw poll they had 208--what happened to those die hard 112 voters that gave him a 73% victory.

Very, very unlikely....someone should tract down all 208 of these people and double check if they voted and if for paul. If they all voted for paul...that and the 31 vote situation is proof to cause a manual recount

Probably they siffened the votes off and normalize things to make it look good

disciple
01-09-2008, 12:57 PM

I think we need to attack the whole process, this could be our cause celebre and our golden opportunity that will push our revolution to the forefront.

Mark
01-09-2008, 01:01 PM

Of course it's an option. It's not even optional - it MUST happen! - The publicity alone would be worth a great amount more than $67,000.

Imagine the news - if it was reported by MSM - that 61 votes in one town weren't counted - then people notice all the "other".

Then all the other "0 vote" towns there are - this could break the whole vote fraud thing wide open!

We HAVE no other option. It MUST be done!

Mark
01-09-2008, 01:03 PM

If we don't fix the voting process the Republic will be finished. Completely.

Stealth4
01-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Of course it's an option. It's not even optional - it MUST happen! - The publicity alone would be worth a great amount more than $67,000.

Imagine the news - if it was reported by MSM - that 61 votes in one town weren't counted - then people notice all the "other".

Then all the other "0 vote" towns there are - this could break the whole vote fraud thing wide open!

We HAVE no other option. It MUST be done!

Who has the paper ballots? - who's to say they do a recount, but unbenownst to many, some ballots have been thrown out?

disciple
01-09-2008, 01:05 PM
If we don't fix the voting process the Republic will be finished. Completely.

Totally agree.

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Ron needs to have his legal counsel pounce and right now...he has them for that purpose...recount is a must...

No way 31 votes here, sudden mccain bounce, lots of others votes, 14% shift to 8% shift in the polls, and no way straw poll voters in strafford county disappear...that is soooooooooo hard to believe.

Left a message with campaign. They are aware(michael) that this is being said right now on the forums

crazyfacedjenkins
01-09-2008, 01:06 PM
For all the assholes who don't care: You are the problem. Yes that's right, you are the problem. Please consider living in another country where your votes don't count and get the fuck out of this one.

itsnobody
01-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Recount

gracemonger
01-09-2008, 01:16 PM
I think it's safe to say that anyone poo-pooing a recount is either a troll or heavily influenced by one. A recount is the best thing we could do. Free publicity + fraud exposed = net gain

constituent
01-09-2008, 01:29 PM
456 "other" votes in manchester?

that alan keyes has got a hell of a following in manchester, tell ya what!

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 01:36 PM
bump

Eleutheros
01-09-2008, 01:45 PM
I lurk much more than I post, but I do agree with everyone here; a recount is definately in order.

Personally while I'm not saying a recount will actually push Paul from 5th place to 3rd (though if it does, so much the better), I am looking at this recount as setting the record straight.

Something about the premature McCain victory coupled with Hillary's upset win doesn't set too well in my gut.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-09-2008, 01:47 PM

Can we get some numbers of people in Manchester on here? Specifically the people responsible for "tallying" the votes. I think they need to be reminded that they will be all over the media if they don't wise up.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-09-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm talking about someone real low on the totem poll, the type that would rat someone else out just to be left alone.

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 01:50 PM
I wonder if the voter fraud guy decided on 7.65% for paul on purpose.... remember the 7.65 threat a month ago?

What 7.65 threat?

humanic
01-09-2008, 01:55 PM
DO NOT let this go unchallenged. We need to make some serious noise and DEMAND AND PAY FOR A RECOUNT IMMEDIATELY, period!

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 02:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHd-9esboKU

Dlynne
01-09-2008, 02:16 PM
I really hate mixing conspiracy theories with the Paul campaign. But I am all in favor of a hand recount under these circumstances. The Paul campaign has more than enough money to do this, and it is so worth it. Plus, doing the recount will publicize the Sutton County error, which people need to be aware of.

CriticalThinker
01-09-2008, 02:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHd-9esboKU

She read aloud "208" votes!

This is what politico has reported - IN TOTAL CONFLICT from this video:

VoteCount="88" name="Giuliani"
VoteCount="138" name="Huckabee"
VoteCount="4" name="Hunter"
VoteCount="308" name="McCain"
VoteCount="96" name="Paul"
VoteCount="200" name="Romney"
VoteCount="14" name="Thompson"
VoteCount="17" name="Other"

Someone is LYING AND CHEATING AND STEALING - FRAUD!

They were stealing in small slices EVERYWHERE - the entire state was riddled with SPOOKS and PAID crooks ... a litte here ..a little there.

Here is the link to the FAKE DATA:
http://www.politico.com//nhprimaries/xml/done.xml

jd603
01-09-2008, 02:21 PM
what 7.65 threat?!?! i vaguely remember this... was the post deleted, that is huge, maybe someone in the know mocking us for fun?

SleepingNative
01-09-2008, 02:25 PM
bump

frasu
01-09-2008, 02:26 PM
BUMP

this needs to be perused! Instead of crying ourself to sleep we need to fight for every vote... 31 votes means a lot of time an money from our part!

maybe we could chip in the money for the recount, separate from the HQ... again, remember how much sweat and money goes to win even one vote... Don't care if we still 5th, truth has to come out... This fking skimming should not be tolerated... THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE ARE IN THIS REVOLUTION!

RonPaulVolunteer
01-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Someone needs to file suit NOW...

Chester Copperpot
01-09-2008, 02:29 PM

AGREED.

frasu
01-09-2008, 02:31 PM
I am pretty sure Obama people could profit from this! DON'T LET THIS GO AWAY!

this s**t is ridiculous, no more excuses!

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 02:37 PM
She read aloud "208" votes!

This is what politico has reported - IN TOTAL CONFLICT from this video:

VoteCount="17" name="Other"

Someone is LYING AND CHEATING AND STEALING - FRAUD!

They were stealing in small slices EVERYWHERE - the entire state was riddled with SPOOKS and PAID crooks ... a litte here ..a little there.

Here is the link to the FAKE DATA:
http://www.politico.com//nhprimaries/xml/done.xml

Unless the straw poll had open polling or something...it is strange that die hard paul people would drop out by the primary.

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Primary Results

VoteCount="17" name="Other"R

8/18/2007 Straw poll results

VoteCount="3" name="Giuliani"
VoteCount="20" name="Huckabee"
VoteCount="5" name="Hunter"
VoteCount="7" name="McCain"
VoteCount="208" name="Paul"
VoteCount="26" name="Romney"
VoteCount="3" name="Thompson"
VoteCount="6" name="Other"R

humanic
01-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Wait a minute:

Primary Results

VoteCount="17" name="Other"R

8/18/2007 Straw poll results

VoteCount="3" name="Giuliani"
VoteCount="20" name="Huckabee"
VoteCount="5" name="Hunter"
VoteCount="7" name="McCain"
VoteCount="208" name="Paul"
VoteCount="26" name="Romney"
VoteCount="3" name="Thompson"
VoteCount="6" name="Other"R

Ron Paul got 208 votes in the straw poll from people who had to pay to be there, but only 96 in the primary? Clearly this makes no sense and MUST be investigated IMMEDIATELY

But, if I'm understanding this correctly, let's also not overlook the fact that McCain went from 7 votes in the Straw Poll to 308 in the Primary!

Is someone actively doing whatever needs to be done to find out how the hell this could possibly happen? This must not go unchallenged.

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 03:02 PM
i would recount strafford, the county were 31 votes were lost on that one township, college counties and large percentage write-in/"others" counties.

This may not help to whittle things down but 67k is nothing compared to all the time, money and effort that went into NH.

Probably easiest to watch these counts and go from there to see the possible shift and finish the rest of the count after that so that people can be on the ground watching these recounts.

weagle
01-09-2008, 03:08 PM
So lets quit talking, what do we need to do.

SWATH
01-09-2008, 03:09 PM
BTW, the threat was "7.62" as in 7.62mm, suggesting Ron should be shot with a .30 caliber rifle. (7.62mm = .30 caliber)

amy31416
01-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Wait a minute:

Ron Paul got 208 votes in the straw poll from people who had to pay to be there, but only 96 in the primary? Clearly this makes no sense and MUST be investigated IMMEDIATELY

But, if I'm understanding this correctly, let's also not overlook the fact that McCain went from 7 votes in the Straw Poll to 308 in the Primary!

Is someone actively doing whatever needs to be done to find out how the hell this could possibly happen? This must not go unchallenged.

Could out of state people pay to vote in the NH Straw Poll? Are they all people from the same county?

How did the straw poll work?

humanic
01-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Could out of state people pay to vote in the NH Straw Poll? Are they all people from the same county?

I'm not sure, does anyone know? This is very important.

disciple
01-09-2008, 03:55 PM
bump

AFTFNJ
01-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Man we are not in republic...we got this thugs who fucked over the republic when we were sleeping.

wildflower
01-09-2008, 04:09 PM

Also, huge news, one of the KEY people at LHS Associates, the company hired to manage all the Diebold voting machine in NH (81% of the votes) is a convicted cocaine trafficer AND there have been complaints about hm to the attorney general before for prior election issues.

Why is that not surprising to me. Just the kind of people who are trying to steal this election and country.

wildflower
01-09-2008, 04:13 PM

QFT

wildflower
01-09-2008, 04:15 PM

LOL! I'd like to meet this Mr. "Other"

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 04:33 PM
I wonder what the rules are for a recount in NH?

wildflower
01-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Has HQ said anything today about this yet?

(I got online late, so I missed what has been talked about here this morning)

CriticalThinker
01-09-2008, 05:06 PM
McCain - from 7 -> 308 - LMAO! Right ... Sure. Yeah - I believe that.

wildflower
01-09-2008, 05:08 PM
McCain - from 7 -> 308 - LMAO! Right ... Sure. Yeah - I believe that.

haha, I'm with you.

I'm actually surprised that some people here are going, "Eh, who cares? Let's go on to the next one."

Wake up, people. If they pull funny stuff in one state, it's going to happen all the way through. We either fight back and expose it, or we lose.

amy31416
01-09-2008, 05:13 PM

I feel like a doofus for quoting myself, but nobody ever said how the straw poll worked vs. the actual voting.

I do recall that there were certain straw polls where you bought a ticket to be allowed to vote, I don't think it mattered all the time if you were from that precinct or not.

Given Ron Paul's motivated supporters, I think it's quite likely that those numbers can't truly be compared.

Look at everything carefully, if we go apeshit using bad numbers, we'll make ourselves look like fools. If we go apeshit using good numbers and evidence, then we're the smart revolutionaries who brought corruption to light.

That being said, what actual evidence do we have? I'd love to nail those bastards!

LizF
01-09-2008, 05:40 PM

The Strafford Straw poll, which I attended, was limited to NH residents.

The 208 votes cast for RP in the Strafford Straw Poll were from NH residents throughout the state--not just the town of Strafford.

No one checked my ID when I purchased my ticket, although the person who sold it to me saw me drive up in a car w/NH plates.

From the info leading up to the straw poll (I can't find it now), I was under the impression that we would probably be asked for some form of NH ID to make sure only NH residents were voting.

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Hand Count in NH Shows 15% For Ron Paul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No district that was hand counted was under 10%. It was solely the Diebold districts that reduced Ron Paul's percentage to 8%.

richmond is hand count 34% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
lyman is hand count 28.7% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Orange is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Harts location is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
wentworth is hand count 24% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
goshen is hand count 17.68% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
marlow is hand count 16.6% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
cornish is hand count 14.8% for dr. Paul...100% reporting
Rumney is hand count 14.5% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
croydon is hand count 14 % for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
dorchester is hand count 13.89% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
effingham is hand count 13% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
albany is hand count 12.9% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
antrim is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
south hampton is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
sullivan is hand count 12.61% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
troy is hand count 12.21% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
mason is hand count 11.88% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
newport is hand count 11.45% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
charlstown is hand count 11.3% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Allenstown is hand count 11.16% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
bristol is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
warren is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Strafford is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
washington is hand count 11.02% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
lancaster is hand count 10.9% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
springfield is hand count 10.6% for Dr.Paul...100% reporting
wilton is hand count 10.37% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Northfield is hand count 10.3% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
mont vernon is hand count 10.25% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting

humanic
01-09-2008, 07:25 PM
What is the Paul campaign doing about this? Any word?

Mark
01-09-2008, 08:06 PM
What is the Paul campaign doing about this? Any word?

Haven't heard yet.

Check this out on Yahoo News:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/usa_politics_pollsters_dc

Pollsters flummoxed by New Hampshire primary

By Joanne KenenWed Jan 9, 3:47 PM ET

Hillary Clinton's victory in New Hampshire's Democratic presidential nominating contest confounded pollsters,
who found themselves trying to explain how opinion polls got it so wrong.

Chastened experts said on Wednesday they would have to closely analyze their forecasts against the results of the New Hampshire primaries to learn why they were so right about resurgent John McCain's win on the Republican side but so wrong about Clinton's win among the Democrats.

Ahead of Tuesday's vote in New Hampshire, an early battleground in the state-by-state process to choose candidates for November's election, pollsters had widely predicted Illinois Sen. Barack Obama would beat Clinton in the Democrats' contest, with many foreseeing a double-digit margin.

In the event, the New York senator and former first lady beat Obama, edging him out by under 3 percentage points.

In an era of instant analysis, everybody had a theory on why the polls got it wrong -- from the humanizing effect of Clinton's teary eyes while campaigning on Monday to the suspicion that New Hampshire voters get a perverse satisfaction from doing the opposite of Iowa voters.

"It's really a case study in the limits of momentum," said University of New Hampshire political analyst Dante Scala, commenting on pollsters' predictions that Obama would keep surging after a decisive win in the Iowa vote last week.
In New Hampshire, large numbers of voters decide late, a trend even more pronounced this year because the Democrats liked all their choices, said University of New Hampshire political scientist Andrew Smith.

And since many surveys either stopped 24 to 36 hours before New Hampshire started voting, or rolled three days of data into one final average, they couldn't pick up or reflect the late pro-Clinton trends.

LATE DECIDERS
Women came out in large numbers for the former first lady, and she did particularly well among those 65 and older, winning 48 percent of their vote in the Democratic contest.
"Clinton did very well among women," Smith said. "And the late deciders broke for Hillary."

John Zogby, who does the Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll, said the 18 percent of New Hampshire voters who reported making up their minds on Tuesday "is just an unprecedented number."

Like most polls, the last Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby survey ahead of the primary was quite near the mark for the Republican race, predicting McCain would get 36 percent to former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney's 27. The final result was 37 to 31. But on the Democratic side, the survey predicted Obama would have 42 percent of the vote to Clinton's 29, when in fact she won narrowly.

The flood of information on the Internet can shape how voters' loyalties can shift quickly, an effect that may have been amplified among New Hampshire's undecided voters, said Susan Herbst, a polling expert at Georgia Institute of Technology.

"There's more movement and more fluidity of people and their opinion," she said. "That's a good thing. It means that people are thinking."

Before last week's Iowa caucuses -- notoriously hard to predict because of their unusual rules and the role of second-choice candidates -- the pollsters collectively shrugged their shoulders and concluded "who knows?" Obama won solidly.

But in New Hampshire the pollsters thought they were on more solid ground when they detected an Obama "bounce."

One issue making it hard for pollsters is that this is a history-making contest with no past parallels -- Obama would become the first black U.S. president, and Clinton the first female U.S. president.

Herbst said the "public-private gap," the difference between what voters say and do, has long been tough for pollsters to gauge.

But ABC's polling director Gary Langer wrote in his blog at http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenumbers/ that he doubted the wrong results would trace back to race.

He said pollsters need to look not just at factors like race but at "their own failings in sampling and likely voter modeling."

"It is simply unprecedented for so many polls to have been so wrong. We need to know why," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELECTRONIC VOTING, THAT'S WHY.

Swmorgan77
01-09-2008, 08:21 PM

Right but the 31 votes proven to have been left out is enough of a justification for the campaign to request an audit of the results.

Mark
01-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Right but the 31 votes proven to have been left out is enough of a justification for the campaign to request an audit of the results.

I couldn't follow much after this the initial posting time frame, but I believe at least it happened at least on one other place in NH.

Probably more.
Ron Paul did not get the Ron Paul vote in New Hampshire: Statistics

http://www.paulunteer.com/news-stories/ron-paul-did-not-get-the-ron-paul-vote-in-new-hampshire-statistics/

CNN Exit Polls (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/epolls/index.html#NHREP)

These numbers are for the Republican Primary.

Opinion of Bush Administration: Negative (49% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 40%
Romney 26%
Paul 13%

Worried About Economy?: Yes (80% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 38%
Romney 30%
Huckabee 12%
Giuliani 8%
Paul 8%

Opinion of Ron Paul: Favorable (40% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 38%
Romney 23%
Paul 20%
Huckabee 11%

U.S. War in Iraq: Disapprove (35% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
44% McCain
19% Romney
16% Paul

Most Important Issue: Economy (31% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 41%
Romney 21%
Huckabee 14%
Paul 13%

National Economy: Not Good (40% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 44%
Romney 23%
Huckabee 12%
Giuliani 8%
Paul 7%

National Economy: Poor (10% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 30%
Paul 30%
Huckabee 15%
Romney 14%

Vote by Party ID: Republican (61% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
Romney 35%
McCain 34%
Paul 5%

Vote by Party ID: Independent (37% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 40%
Romney 27%
Paul 13%

Worried About Terrorism? No (18% of voters)Of those, voters chose:
McCain 38%
Paul 19%
Romney 19%

Worried About Terrorism? Yes (81% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 36%
Romney 34%
Huckabee 12%
Giuliani 8%
Paul 5%

Mark
01-09-2008, 08:31 PM
I wonder what the rules are for a recount in NH?

I think the campaign just has to request it and pay about $67,000 to have it done.

However, Electronic Voting has no paper trail to re-count. That's why it's so easy to manipulate the real vote.

And why Electronic voting is such a threat to our Republic.

And why the "powers that be" want it so much.

Remember what Stalin said?

“The people who cast the votes decide nothing.

The people who count the votes decide everything."

Joseph Stalin

Mark
01-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Check out the results in NH when PAPER BALLOTS were used.

richmond is hand count 34% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
lyman is hand count 28.7% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Orange is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Harts location is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
wentworth is hand count 24% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
goshen is hand count 17.68% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
marlow is hand count 16.6% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
cornish is hand count 14.8% for dr. Paul...100% reporting
Rumney is hand count 14.5% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
croydon is hand count 14 % for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
dorchester is hand count 13.89% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
effingham is hand count 13% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
albany is hand count 12.9% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
antrim is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
south hampton is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
sullivan is hand count 12.61% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
troy is hand count 12.21% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
mason is hand count 11.88% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
newport is hand count 11.45% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
charlstown is hand count 11.3% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Allenstown is hand count 11.16% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
bristol is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
warren is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Strafford is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
washington is hand count 11.02% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
lancaster is hand count 10.9% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
springfield is hand count 10.6% for Dr.Paul...100% reporting
wilton is hand count 10.37% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Northfield is hand count 10.3% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
mont vernon is hand count 10.25% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now think about the 8% Electronic Voting gave Ron.

Now think about the 14% the last pre-election polls were giving Ron.

Now think about if we even have a Republic left.

Now, for the people behind all this fraud, think about how God sees what you're doing, and think about how you will pay for it when you pass on.

scandinaviany3
01-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Greenville Vote Discrepancy SAME as Sutton

By AnalogDan | January 9, 2008

We have caught Sutton red-handed. However, there are other other tonwships that have been reporting 0 votes, including Greenville, as sourced here:

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/county/#val=NHREP9

Moreover, when Sutton had been found out, they quickly added 31 votes, and cited ‘human error.’ What is their excuse for this source, now showing Greenville at 25 votes:

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=news0807

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a pattern. Let’s get this info out ASAP.

BeFranklin
01-09-2008, 10:44 PM
He needs to pay the $67,000 for a re-count.

I'll chip in. Can we just do it as citizens?

wgadget
01-09-2008, 10:50 PM
I couldn't follow much after this the initial posting time frame, but I believe at least it happened at least on one other place in NH.

Probably more.
Ron Paul did not get the Ron Paul vote in New Hampshire: Statistics

http://www.paulunteer.com/news-stories/ron-paul-did-not-get-the-ron-paul-vote-in-new-hampshire-statistics/

CNN Exit Polls (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/epolls/index.html#NHREP)

These numbers are for the Republican Primary.

Opinion of Bush Administration: Negative (49% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 40%
Romney 26%
Paul 13%

Worried About Economy?: Yes (80% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 38%
Romney 30%
Huckabee 12%
Giuliani 8%
Paul 8%

Opinion of Ron Paul: Favorable (40% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 38%
Romney 23%
Paul 20%
Huckabee 11%

U.S. War in Iraq: Disapprove (35% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
44% McCain
19% Romney
16% Paul

Most Important Issue: Economy (31% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 41%
Romney 21%
Huckabee 14%
Paul 13%

National Economy: Not Good (40% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 44%
Romney 23%
Huckabee 12%
Giuliani 8%
Paul 7%

National Economy: Poor (10% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 30%
Paul 30%
Huckabee 15%
Romney 14%

Vote by Party ID: Republican (61% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
Romney 35%
McCain 34%
Paul 5%

Vote by Party ID: Independent (37% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 40%
Romney 27%
Paul 13%

Worried About Terrorism? No (18% of voters)Of those, voters chose:
McCain 38%
Paul 19%
Romney 19%

Worried About Terrorism? Yes (81% of voters)
Of those, voters chose:
McCain 36%
Romney 34%
Huckabee 12%
Giuliani 8%
Paul 5%

Yeah, right...I disapprove of the war in Iraq, so I vote for McCain, Mr. 100 More Years. Just doesn't make any sense. You'd think they'd do a better coverup than this. Sheesh.

DXDoug
01-09-2008, 10:54 PM

thats messed up

DXDoug
01-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Yeah, right...I disapprove of the war in Iraq, so I vote for McCain, Mr. 100 More Years. Just doesn't make any sense. You'd think they'd do a better coverup than this. Sheesh.

I Too thought that was weird.. How could people be soo dumb?

Another human error?

damon04
01-09-2008, 10:55 PM
http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/recount-