torchbearer
07-22-2007, 12:01 AM
sweeet!

jorger
07-22-2007, 12:02 AM
part 6 is already uploaded, awesome.

njandrewg
07-22-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm watching the video...and you can see the ladies in front...slowly coming around to his point

JoshLowry
07-22-2007, 12:25 AM
Thanks!

torchbearer
07-22-2007, 12:34 AM
he keeps getting stronger.

MusoSpuso
07-22-2007, 12:34 AM
I love it! Ron is on FIRE in this speech, especially when it starts to get rolling. I almost thought he said "Fu#@" at one point, lol. He didn't of course but he was so fired up I wouldn't have been surprised.

Awesome. Nice to see some of that old 88' fire we saw on the old Morton Downy clip.

torchbearer
07-22-2007, 12:38 AM
i was standing before my computer by the end of that speech.

jasonhlasvegas
07-22-2007, 01:06 AM
Wow you are dedicated it is almost 4 in the morning on the east coast and you are still uploading footage.

Cindy
07-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Wow you are dedicated it is almost 4 in the morning on the east coast and you are still uploading footage.

Probably because he know, people like us are up waiting for and watching them.

THANKYOU Remaxjon!:) I watched all 1-9 and really enjoyed it. Next best thing to being there.

jpa
07-22-2007, 01:35 AM
that was simply awesome..

is there a clip 10?

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-22-2007, 01:58 AM
I can't tell you how I am glued to this -- segments 2, 3, 4. At 2:36 a.m. I am standing and applauding before my computer as Ron Paul comes on the stage!

(Do I need to get a life? Nope -- this is ten times better than the lives most people live. If we succeed, they can thank me.)

cujothekitten
07-22-2007, 02:04 AM
I can't believe how addicted I am to these videos!

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-22-2007, 02:17 AM
Where's 6? OMG :eek: I got cut off! Where's 6?

(I am NEVER up this late. What is happening to me?)

LibertyEagle
07-22-2007, 02:18 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJuAfYHCSu0&mode=user&search=

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-22-2007, 02:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJuAfYHCSu0&mode=user&search=

Thx. I found it by hitting up my supplier -- I mean, clicking on More From This User. :p

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-22-2007, 02:40 AM
Wow. His speeches are getting a lot better. Did Peggy Noonan join his staff? The way she's been talking, I wouldn't be surprised. She's one smart cookie -- just like RP.

This speech is quite a bit different -- more sophisticated. Good.

CAKochenash
07-22-2007, 02:44 AM

If you want RP you GOTS to go through me.,...ya cut off....ya CUT off...

Man from La Mancha
07-22-2007, 03:47 AM
I was at the Mountain View, San Jose gathering which had to deal with the Bay Commifornians so they wouldn't be put off.

This speech at Spartanburg by the introductions and then by Ron Paul had to be the best ever I have heard.

There was fire and truth and emotion in this gathering, not only Ron but the audience, not like the pussy footing and apologetic attitudes of the Californians but the defiant nature of the South.

Ron Paul's sword is getting finely honed and very deadly to falsehoods!

Chibioz
07-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Thanks so much for posting this! I wish I could have been there.

Razmear
07-22-2007, 05:55 AM
Is there a #10? there were a few more questions asked.

Keep an eye on Alice to Ron Pauls right as you watch these videos. She is almost like one of those electronic rating systems. You can see her disinterest in the beginning turn to support by the end.

Also, local channel 4 has been giving about 2 minutes of coverage every half hour for this event, great coverage that shows Ron's points clearly.
If anyone in Greenville area can capture that video it would be nice to get it on YouTube also. There website is wyff4.com but I haven't found the vid on their site yet.

Thanks for posting this, now I'm glad I stayed outside and worked the food drive instead of going in, I knew that I'd be able to see it thanks to folks like gcoats84.

eb

MozoVote
07-22-2007, 07:06 AM
Yeah he really dished it out at the Spartanburg speech. I think this one was a little better than the Greenville speech (which was also quite good of course). Greenville rambled a bit. Spartanburg was crisper and connected point by point.

Practice at anything makes you better, and his delivery is becoming more forceful.

LibertyEagle
07-22-2007, 07:15 AM
The only thing at all that I noticed, is that he still hasn't honed what he says he'll do about illegal immigration. From what he's saying now, it's hard to know what exactly he wants to do. I wish he'd start out... Secure the ports and borders, ....

MozoVote
07-22-2007, 07:20 AM
RP has to nuance the illegal immigration plank a bit. He is for lawful immigration and free trade. We'd probably continue to have Latin American workers here, the difference would be that they have been cleared to be healthy, have documents, and not towing the rest of their families with them. Ron does mention ending birthright citizenship sometimes.

Bradley in DC
07-22-2007, 08:17 AM
RP has to nuance the illegal immigration plank a bit. He is for lawful immigration and free trade. We'd probably continue to have Latin American workers here, the difference would be that they have been cleared to be healthy, have documents, and not towing the rest of their families with them. Ron does mention ending birthright citizenship sometimes.

And ending government/taxpayer support for illegals.

buffalokid777
07-22-2007, 09:26 AM
Thank You remaxjon!

Great Speech!

Great Video!

Great Effort!

BuddyRey
07-22-2007, 09:38 AM
It was absolutely ELECTRIFYING to see this speech live in person yesterday, and it translates just as well on video!

angelatc
07-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Keep an eye on Alice to Ron Pauls right as you watch these videos. She is almost like one of those electronic rating systems. You can see her disinterest in the beginning turn to support by the end.

Alice came around on everything except the war.

Cindy
07-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Alice came around on everything except the war.

I keep my eye on her and I concur.

Did you see how she put her hand in the air and waved her fist when he said, "We need to get out of the UN" . I think the point she had the second most support for was when Ron said illegals shouldn't be elegibal to recieve welfare. She kept shaking her head in agreement through that part.

I think she stayed a cool cucumber on the war points because, in the beggining, Beltram said, "Who ever gets our nomination, we fully support!" When, he was priding himself on how much power the Spartenburg GOP has. They appearantly feel obligated to blindly support Bush on Iraq

They need to see more Republicans like Lugar defect from supporting Bush on it.

Paul should work something into his speaches that says, his loyality as an elected Republian Congressmen, is to the oath he took to serve and protoect the people under the Constitution, not those who defy it. he could follow with saying, that any time we are loyal to anything the defies the Consitution, we are serving treason and tyranny at home.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Who's "Alice"?