PDA

View Full Version : HQ SECRET EXPOSED - Damn I'm Inspired

wowabunga
01-09-2008, 10:51 AM
VIEW THIS BABY.... A PATRIOT MAVERICK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iau-ejqk8MM

If this guy Root is the secret weapon.... I WHOLE HEARTEDLY AGREE with THUMBS IN THE AIR. Dick Cheney has his Blackwater. Ron Paul has Wayne Allyn Root...!!!!!

I'm not sure if we could hire him to be the front spokesman for the Revolution for multiple reasons. BUT DAMN I like to hear him blow holes in the sides of the facades of the main stream Dems and Repubs...!!!!! Wow....!!!!!

-Ramblin Randy
Ron Paul is here to chew bubble-gum and Kick Ass, and he just ran out of bubble-gum

mosquitobite
01-09-2008, 10:53 AM
VIEW THIS BABY.... A PATRIOT MAVERICK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iau-ejqk8MM

If this guy Root is the secret weapon.... I WHOLE HEARTEDLY AGREE with THUMBS IN THE AIR. Dick Cheney has his Blackwater. Ron Paul has Wayne Allyn Root...!!!!!

I'm not sure if we could hire him to be the front spokesman for the Revolution for multiple reasons. BUT DAMN I like to hear him blow holes in the sides of the facades of the main stream Dems and Repubs...!!!!! Wow....!!!!!

-Ramblin Randy
Ron Paul is here to chew bubble-gum and Kick Ass, and he just ran out of bubble-gum

He's pro-war

just sayin...

xflashjr
01-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Pro-War is not a bad thing if it is justified by the constitution.

murrayrothbard
01-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Pro-War is not a bad thing if it is justified by the constitution.

That's quite a blanket statement. The only thing about war in the Constitution is that it should be declared by congress. So as long as Congress declares war it's all good? If Congress declares war on Canada just for the hell of it and because they want to kill a bunch of people would it be justified?

kidal25
01-09-2008, 11:02 AM
I don't care. Just as long as I can vote for him in November.

wowabunga
01-09-2008, 11:03 AM
He's pro-war

just sayin...

I don't know much about this guy Root I will admit that. I DO KNOW HE GAMBLES AND IS A CARD PLAYER. This said I'm calling his bluff that he's a true war supporter :D

Sorta like when you are in Kentucky you best be talk'n and like'n fried chicken. If ya is out there Mr Root watch'n in... YOU MADE MY DAY.

- Ramblin Randy

WilliamC
01-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Needs a power suit and a better tie...but he has presence.

justatrey
01-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Ron Paul is pro-war.

So long as its declared as mandated by the Constitution and "just" according to the just war theory of Christianity.

susano
01-09-2008, 11:09 AM
What does this have to do with HQ, Ron Paul or New Hampshire?

susano
01-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Ron Paul is pro-war.

So long as its declared as mandated by the Constitution and "just" according to the just war theory of Christianity.

Step away from the crack pipe....

ClayTrainor
01-09-2008, 11:23 AM
Step away from the crack pipe....
:confused:

You do know what he said was correct right?

constituent
01-09-2008, 11:35 AM
:confused:

You do know what he said was correct right?

so crackheads are always wrong?

:: kidding ::

wowabunga
01-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Before I get flamed... I promise you I'm all for Ron Paul. He's touched my heart with his dedication, and he's opened my mind a bit more than it was yesterday. In other news I just saw a ship called "Wayne Root" come in and I wanna be one of the first to welcome them...

As a "hard core boots on the ground Ron Paul supporter" my biggest concern with the current RP campaign is how the common populace (whom I bump into every day) HAVE NEVER EVER EVEN HEARD the name Ron Paul due to media black outs. I am growing OLD having to first explain that there is this other guy by the name of Ron Paul who is also running for president... and by the way he also want to give you your country back. THEY DON'T KNOW IT'S BEEN TAKEN.

Gosh..... we need to get the MESSAGE of FREEDOM out to the people of this great land, and we need to do it like real frick'n quick. Maybe Maverick Allen is the ticket ? Our own ads for Ron Paul have not had that extra magic or punch... having worked in the ad industry I just sit here some days in a mild funk to sometimes severe funk just shake'n my head over the stuff I see submitted.

As a grass roots supporter, I can do more than hand out slim jims... I have experience in media and I want to contribute in that area just as much as I've contributed in attending rallies, making signs, mailing out letters to folks in Michigan. So the other day I wrote a few commericals... a few are "B" grade stuff and I won't mention them..... but hey.... I think I found a real gem of a idea in one. On a bummer note no one in the forums or corporate have commented on the ideas ( good or bad ) and that really was depressing in a way. I'll post my ad idea in a minute or two and maybe you folks could give me feedback... maybe chip in and make it better... lets rock the vote...

-Ramblin Randy
My Growing Revolution Resume: http://youtube.com/profile?user=nomolies

wowabunga
01-09-2008, 11:59 AM
What does this have to do with HQ, Ron Paul or New Hampshire?

The past two weeks I have sacrificed and given up paying day jobs, and instead I have stayed home and worked tirelessly on the grass roots campaign for Ron Paul, participating in no less than 3 meetup groups in 3 different states. ( am late on rent thought I might ad that ). This said I think I have a right to post a few ideas here and there that I feel deep down might help us get out of this funk we most presently reside in.

-Ramblin Randy
My Growing Revolution Resume: http://youtube.com/profile?user=nomolies

bingo23
01-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Wayne Root sells sports picks. http://winningedge.com/

jondisx
01-09-2008, 01:28 PM
i'm from kentucky and i do love our chicken...

wowabunga
01-09-2008, 01:58 PM
i'm from kentucky and i do love our chicken...

Someone sent me a file a ways back with the recipe for the secret ingredients :)

Here's what I find funny... I'm from Maryland and when I travel in the south I find franchises for Maryland Fried Chicken... but there is not franchise of such anywhere in the 100 mile radius from my home here in MD.

tamor
01-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Has he never listened to Ron Paul?