PDA

View Full Version : Jump ship ASAP

huchahucha
01-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Not from the Ron Paul campaign of course. I'm talking about the Republican party. If you changed your party affiliation to vote for Ron Paul, and your state primaries are over, feel free to change your affiliation back to what it was. Let's make sure the GOP feels all the love they deserve from us.

Stealth4
01-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Not from the Ron Paul campaign of course. I'm talking about the Republican party. If you changed your party affiliation to vote for Ron Paul, and your state primaries are over, feel free to change your affiliation back to what it was. Let's make sure the GOP feels all the love they deserve from us.

Not if your trying to be a delegate. You can lose the state primary and still get delegates in some states if you stay involved.

S3eker
01-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Ron Paul IS the Republican party for me. Without Ron Paul, I will not vote Republican. Now will I vote Democrat? I really don't want to.

Driftar
01-09-2008, 10:27 AM
yeah, many of us are trying to become delegates, so can't... yet

FrankRep
01-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Ron Paul IS the Republican party for me. Without Ron Paul, I will not vote Republican. Now will I vote Democrat? I really don't want to.

Constitution Party
http://www.constitutionparty.com/

johnrocks
01-09-2008, 10:30 AM
I say stay in it and take it over. The way the rules are,the minor parties don't stand a chance. Let's stay united even after the primaries are over,donate to a single org. that can be set up to elect state legislators and congressman that adhere to our core values.

Let's build a solid foundation of Libertarians,Constitutionalists and Paleo conservatives(even though we don't agree on every single issue,we have more in common with each other than we do with the neo cons)and take the sob over!

hopeforamerica
01-09-2008, 10:33 AM
I say stay in it and take it over. The way the rules are,the minor parties don't stand a chance. Let's stay united even after the primaries are over,donate to a single org. that can be set up to elect state legislators and congressman that adhere to our core values.

Let's build a solid foundation of Libertarians,Constitutionalists and Paleo conservatives(even though we don't agree on every single issue,we have more in common with each other than we do with the neo cons)and take the sob over!

+1 for your wisdom!