PDA

View Full Version : “Americans never quit.” ~ Douglas MacArthur

Conza88
01-09-2008, 09:41 AM
“Americans never quit.”
~ Douglas MacArthur

Now listen, so called Leaders of the Free World. Don't you FKEN DARE quit! I swear to God, I wld kill to have a vote in your elections. But I DON'T. I am Australian, and I'm working my ass off to get back over there as soon as possible to help canvass & convert! (I've already donated to the campaign, thank you paypal.)

Now, if you are even THINKING about quitting on Ron Paul. You are turning your back on Freedom, Liberty, Peace, Truth - & above ALL, you are turning your back on America! You are turning you back on your future children. You're turning your back on God.

“A quitter never wins and a winner never quits”
~ Napoleon Hill

This is just the beginning. Get some god damn perspective! Ron Paul's name is ALREADY on the general election ballot! (http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/lopez1.html) So cheer up, every day the message gets out, it expands, and its exponential! The French Revolution took ten years! (http://www.enotes.com/history-fact-finder/war-conflict-pre-twentieth-century/how-long-did-french-revolution-last) The American Rev, was 8. We've got one year - to peacefully take power! Let's make it happen, cus I damn well know we can. It's about the movement, its about the truth and its about saying the emperor has no clothes. Each person you reach, changes the world.

Lets keep it positive.

“It is greatest to believe and to hope well of the world, because he who does so, quits the world of experience, and makes the world he lives in.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Thoughts are things; they have tremendous power. Thoughts of doubt and fear are pathways to failure. When you conquer negative attitudes of doubt and fear you conquer failure. Thoughts crystallize into habit and habit solidifies into circumstances.” ~ Bryan Adams

“Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power” ~ Shirley MacLaine

“Fear is a habit; so is self-pity, defeat, anxiety, despair, hopelessness and resignation. You can eliminate all of these negative habits with two simple resolves: I can!! and I will!!”

Kingfisher
01-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Right on Mate!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Also when MacArthur was driven out of the Phillipines by the Japs. He said:"I Shall Return"

acptulsa
01-09-2008, 10:00 AM
I love your post, mate. The only part that isn't 100% true is the statement that we've only been at it a year. I voted for Ron Paul for president in 1988. For all you kids, well, I'm still at it and we've gained so much ground I can't describe it.

We've heard from more than one nation. We're the people trying to give the governance of the world's superpower back to the people. We're trying to do heroic things, and we're up against odds that will demand from us the kind of heroic resolve the founding fathers showed. So very much depends on it, just as our Australian friend says.

This fight isn't over. As I've said before, I won't give up until either the Constitution is or I am buried!

Conza88
01-10-2008, 02:55 AM
The United States is the first battle. Thanks actpula.
I never actually said we've only been at it a year, I said "We've got one year - to peacefully take power!" ;) And even then it ain't over, tell Ron Paul says its over. (Inauguration Speech) And even then, we're going to take Congress.. so it won't be. And even when we do, we're going to need to take the Senate.. Then, we take the education system, and the IRS (then we blow it up!) Then - it's the MSM. Then it's "begin the trials" "It's treasoners hunting time!"

Publius Freeman
01-10-2008, 02:58 AM
Bump for Liberty mates.

Conza88
02-06-2008, 04:24 AM
You think, you will be able to go back to your life pre-RP?
ahahahahaa. You won't be able to handle it, you'll be back. ;)