PDA

View Full Version : Power to the Sheeple!!!!

shadowhooch
01-09-2008, 09:18 AM
Okay, I think it is painfully obvious that Ron Paul's message is going right over the average American's head. But there is a way we can reach them and I think Ron Paul touched on it when he was on Jay Leno:

"Politicians all TALK about change, but ONLY RON PAUL will enact ACTUAL CHANGE."

I think if we spelled out this, it may help people understand. For example:

ONLY RON PAUL will cut government spending by over 500 billion dollars by slashing the Trillion dollars we spend overseas each year.
ONLY RON PAUL will begin phasing out the Income Tax and will replace it with nothing. Can you imagine a better boost for you and the economy?
ONLY RON PAUL will change our foreign policy so that we are no longer the policemen of the world and will bring our troops home from the 130 countries in which they are currently stationed.
ONLY RON PAUL will address the immigration issue by reducing the incentive for them to come here through denying amnesty, denying taxpayer-funded benefits, and ending birthright citizenship for illegal aliens.
ONLY RON PAUL will address inflation and devaluing of the US dollar by allowing sound money backed by gold and denouncing the Fed's practice of printing money to cover the exorbitant government spending. Did you know the US Dollar is now worth less than the Canadian dollar?
ONLY RON PAUL is a Medical Doctor with direct experience in the healthcare industry to understand how to fix it.

......something like this. Any others?

freelance
01-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Okay, I think it is painfully obvious that Ron Paul's message is going right over the average American's head.

Noun, verb, exclamation point.