PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul mentioned 3rd straight day on Stern Show

fwaokda
01-09-2008, 09:09 AM
I've caught the show late today but Stern has mentioned Ron Paul for the third straight day! Keep up the emails for endorsement! sternshow@howardstern.com

plb
01-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Love him or hate him...stern has a following...if he endorsed rp it would be very significant.

Chester Copperpot
01-09-2008, 09:14 AM
anybody got an audio clip of this? or youtube or something... and no rickrolls

fwaokda
01-09-2008, 09:14 AM
It was another great mention of him... they had him in their news segment today. They played 3 audio clips of his speeches against the war.

Chester Copperpot
01-09-2008, 09:17 AM
It was another great mention of him... they had him in their news segment today. They played 3 audio clips of his speeches against the war.

damni really want to hear that.

in4one
01-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Can someone upload the audio when they get a chance

fwaokda
01-09-2008, 09:22 AM
i'll try to record it later but no promises... if you guys have the money though you can get sirius internet radio for 2.99 a month and the stern show is on there. Thats what I have in my house and have a radio in my truck. Its really great service for the price. Also you could send an email saying "Thanks for the Ron Paul support, I heard about your support and have bought a subscription!" Anyways I'll see what I can do! :P

Here is a link: http://www.sirius.com/siriusinternetradio [ATM, there is a 3 free day trial period!]

The show will replay in about another hour or hour and a half. I didn't hear the first half of the show but they mentioned Paul at the end during Robin's News Segment today so it'll be towards the end of the replay.

Goeran
01-09-2008, 09:29 AM
WOW...if even a guy like Howard Stern doesn't really know about Ron Paul yet - think about the huge potential we still have to grow our campaign.

Listen to this (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1492539828588551778&q=Stern+Ron+Paul&total=22&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3)

It is way too early to give up!

oriolesfan
01-09-2008, 10:02 AM
I've caught the show late today but Stern has mentioned Ron Paul for the third straight day! Keep up the emails for endorsement! SternFan@howardstern.com

I got a bounce-back from that email address. I think this is the correct one: sternshow@howardstern.com

plb
01-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Maybe stern can get a phone interview with him.

amy31416
01-09-2008, 10:11 AM
I got a bounce-back from that email address. I think this is the correct one: sternshow@howardstern.com

That's the right address.

Mortikhi
01-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Now we need to get rid of the jackals around the Ron Paul campaign and get this message to Ron himself.

jaybone
01-09-2008, 10:30 AM
I have been waiting for the rogue event.

Like Franklin getting the French involved in the Revolution,
I think Andrew Naploitano (the great patriot he is), put a bug in Howard's ear about RP.
Maybe wishful thinking, maybe not.

I sent the judge an email asking him to do exactly that several weeks ago, maybe he did so.

On another note, I have felt that Howard would not get too involved in politics until the XM/Sirius merger had been approved. He drops little remarks about giuliani once in awhile, but NOTHING compared to how he was schilling for Kerry in '04.
So, SIRI shareholders and RP patriots TAKE HEART, help may be on the way.

I believe that there are several celebrites and other prominent people that have been sitting quietly, but after the fox snub and this suspicious vote counting in NH, many will break their silence. Look at the Leno spot!

I urge you all to email the Stern show, but make sure to mention Judge Anrew Napolitano in the email. Howard has a tremendous amount of respect for the Judge, and he is in our corner.

Drop the judge a note too, he is a diamond in the rough over there at FAUX news:
http://www.judgenap.com/

amy31416
01-09-2008, 10:44 AM
I love the fact that Howard is speaking so positively about Ron Paul, but I really wish that RP's website wouldn't try to post the YouTube video of it. Howard's a freak about copyright infringement. They should just have a pic of Stern and a transcript of the best stuff Howard's said about Paul.

fwaokda
01-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Sorry about the incorrect email I changed it thanks guys. Also I agree about telling the campaign to take down the Youtube of the SternShow. He wouldn't like it, but then again maybe if he is truly behind the guy he wouldn't mind. If someone could get in touch with the campaign about it that'd be great but if not hopefully he knows that the campaign isn't ran by a bunch of his fans and they're just trying to get the word out.

Chase
01-09-2008, 01:26 PM
You know... it would take Stern getting out to the East Coast, but what if Libery Political Advertising took Howard Stern and his people up on the blimp for a broadcast from the sky?

fwaokda
01-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Sorry but that'd never happen. For too many reasons.

Sesshomaru
01-10-2008, 02:29 PM
I think we need to keep calling the HQ to have Ron on. Howard wants him so we should make it happen.

AnalogDan
01-10-2008, 02:31 PM
They ba-ba-booied Alex Jones today. Kindof funny, but it was mostly sad. That said, AJ must be doing well if they are giving him attention.

Talcott
01-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Good for Stern, we need to get Ron on his show.

dsentell
01-10-2008, 02:36 PM
You know... it would take Stern getting out to the East Coast, but what if Libery Political Advertising took Howard Stern and his people up on the blimp for a broadcast from the sky?

With Stern's new interest in RP, this just might work. How about an invite? :rolleyes:

improv241
01-10-2008, 02:41 PM
I think it would reach people. However, Stern and MSM do not mix...at all. Generally, most Americans loathe Stern. Some of you and your friends may like him, but that doesn't mean the people who get their news from the MSM do.

Honestly, I would see his endorsement hurting the campaign. It would make news...but not good news. MSM would say, "Well, add Howard Stern onto Paul's endorsement list...along with a bunny ranch owner, ex-prostitute, and white supremacist." Think that looks good to the people watching TV? Forget Stern, focus on your local and state congressmen.

akijikan
01-10-2008, 02:42 PM
WOW...if even a guy like Howard Stern doesn't really know about Ron Paul yet - think about the huge potential we still have to grow our campaign.

Listen to this (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1492539828588551778&q=Stern+Ron+Paul&total=22&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3)

It is way too early to give up!

Think about the potential you have to be so much less annoying by using a normal font size.

Gtex
01-10-2008, 02:58 PM
I saw today on Fuzzybekool's Justin tv, He asked a woman if she supported Ron. She said she didn't know alot about him but heard Howard mention Ron Paul yesterday, it "Peaked her interest" on the good Doctor, she looked up some things and showed up to hear him in South Carolina. Something of that nature, was interesting indeed.

Psych0t
01-10-2008, 03:02 PM
A woman on the live news feed said that she heard about Ron on Howard's radio show yesterday, and she did some research... she now supports Ron Paul!

dsentell
01-10-2008, 03:04 PM
I think it would reach people. However, Stern and MSM do not mix...at all. Generally, most Americans loathe Stern.

Ron Paul, Ron Paul supporters and the MSM do not mix either . . . .

I, too, pretty much loathe Stern. However, I also recognize that he has a massive following that is also starving for freedom . . . .

Spread the truth, Howard!!!