PDA

View Full Version : Internet people don't vote

ghemminger
07-21-2007, 08:24 PM
I was talking to a older friend about RPs internet support, and you know what he said......

Those people aren't regtistered...and they sure as hell won't vote......

Sir VotesALot
07-21-2007, 08:25 PM
How old was this person? 90?

Meistro1
07-21-2007, 08:28 PM
I think if someone is going to make 100 post on an internet forum they'll probably take the 30 minutes it takes to pull a lever.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
07-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Hes right. Very few people use the internet, and I cant imagine why anyone would want a computer in their home.

micahnelson
07-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Internet People.

Wyurm
07-21-2007, 09:05 PM
He's right, we should petition the congress to make an amendment allowing us internet people to vote.

FreedomLover
07-21-2007, 09:40 PM
How can there be that many internet people anyway? The internet is not a big truck, its a series of tubes!

specsaregood
07-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Well, according to the posts from a thread here yesterday; there are few people here that WONT vote for Ron Paul, but will still do stuff to convince others to vote for him -- including Lew Rockwell.....it's the principal of the matter evidently.

quickmike
07-21-2007, 09:52 PM
Well, according to the posts from a thread here yesterday; there are few people here that WONT vote for Ron Paul, but will still do stuff to convince others to vote for him -- including Lew Rockwell.....it's the principal of the matter evidently.

Lew is full of crap LOL I mean I really like the guy, but I think he will break down and vote this time. Hes just trying to make a public statement. I could be wrong, but I dont think I am in this case. I think sentimentality will get the best of him in the long run, even if he truly believes the "one vote wont change anything" theory.

Warhawk
07-21-2007, 10:26 PM
If all the people who thought their vote didn't make a difference went out and voted, they'd make a difference.

Broadlighter
07-21-2007, 10:31 PM
I was talking to a older friend about RPs internet support, and you know what he said......

Gee, that's funny. I got my voter registration card today. I'm officially a Republican.

mtmedlin
07-21-2007, 10:33 PM
I dont go out and vote.... I order an absentee ballet and drop it off at the supervisor of elections. Two reasons. I dont trust the mail and I will be out sign waving all day for RP on election day.

FreedomLover
07-21-2007, 10:35 PM
I dont go out and vote.... I order an absentee ballet and drop it off at the supervisor of elections. Two reasons. I dont trust the mail and I will be out sign waving all day for RP on election day.

I thought they didnt count absentee ballots unless the vote is really close? maybe im wrong.

hells_unicorn
07-21-2007, 11:05 PM

Was that before or after he went on a rant about how hardened prunes resemble Franklin Roosevelt? :rolleyes: