PDA

View Full Version : Ron needs a national state of the economy

Johnnybags
01-09-2008, 07:36 AM
speech. Goldman calls for recession and all the Bush cronies do is inflate. We need leadership and no other candidate is able. He needs a national forum for a speech even if he has to pay for it himself. I have no idea why he does not ask Beck, Tucker,CNN etc for time to address the nation. Beck is all over this economy thing and ratings would be huge. Now, Bush calls in the Plunge team to manipulate markets thru massive inflation and Americans have no clue. Sad,truly sad.

Is it possible for us to Moneybomb a CBS 1/2 hr primetime segment and give it to Ron to address the nation?

Bern
01-09-2008, 07:43 AM
He better hire a good speech writer instead of rambling from loose notes if he going to pull off the type of Ronald Reagan performance that will be required to hold an audience's attention and communicate complex economic issues clearly and effectively.

jaumen
01-09-2008, 08:02 AM
I do think the economy needs to become the central issue of this campaign.... If it could be done effectively, it would be good.... but just getting it on TV isn't enough... people would have to actually watch it.

Johnnybags
01-09-2008, 08:06 AM
on CNN during Dobbs or something to give a speech to the nation. Anyone in the media buying business. I am positive we could moneybomb the cost in an hour.
ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID- We need a speech for the idiots. Either that or on Cramer or something.