PDA

View Full Version : The MSM and the Neocons will be really pissed...

Goeran
01-09-2008, 07:22 AM
....because we won't go away! :)

- We still have a lot of money
- We still have the best message
- We still dominate the Internet
- We still have our brains to analyze the situation and to make plans for the future
- We still have our hearts for a long fight

Take a day off from politics (to digest the NH disappointment), when you come back you'll realize - you can't give up anyway because it's just too much fun.

To give up because the MSM and the Neocons want us to?
Kiss my ass!!! :D

Ethek
01-09-2008, 07:32 AM
....because we won't go away! :)

- We still have a lot of money
- We still have the best message
- We still dominate the Internet
- We still have our brains to analyze the situation and to make plans for the future
- We still have our hearts for a long fight

Take a day off from politics (to digest the NH disappointment), when you come back you'll realize - you can't give up anyway because it's just too much fun.

To give up because the MSM and the Neocons want us to?
Kiss my ass!!! :D

I wouldnt count on all these advangates next time around. I see large media buying the more populated sites on the net. This will be a brokered convention. Get our and canvass with your number stamped on a flyer. Build contacts. Swamp your local GOP with new faces that secretly want Paul on the ballot. Plan on taking it from the inside if it doesnt happen at the booth.

speciallyblend
01-09-2008, 07:42 AM
I wouldnt count on all these advangates next time around. I see large media buying the more populated sites on the net. This will be a brokered convention. Get our and canvass with your number stamped on a flyer. Build contacts. Swamp your local GOP with new faces that secretly want Paul on the ballot. Plan on taking it from the inside if it doesnt happen at the booth.

what? hell no,there is no secret WE ARE RON PAUL SUPORTERS,if the gop cant crasp that ,then they can support hillary republicans
NO SECRETS ,LOUD AND CLEAR WE SUPPORT RON PAUL

THE GOP IS ON THEIR DEATH BED without RON PAUL PERIOD

IF REPUBLICANS DONT SUPPORT RON PAUL,THEN THEY SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON REPUBLICANS.
THE GOP IS GOING TO FALL APART ,if they dont nominate Ron Paul,thats a fact,if that doesnt sway a republican then let them enjoy hillary republicans and bigger government and more taxes and intrusive government,let them enjoy it,wont change anything for us americans we have been getting screwed by both parties since i was born,if they ignore RON PAUL,then they can expect the same intrusive government and when the republicans bitch,
WE CAN TELL THEM TO SHUT UP,your the idiots that voted this crap in,so SHUT UP and live with it ,dam republican party is so DEAF DUMB AND BLIND..