PDA

View Full Version : From someone who been here for 7 1/2 months

V-rod
01-09-2008, 07:18 AM
I am surprised and proud that we made it this far. There is still 47 states to go, and we have a lot more money and ground supporters than Huckabee, Fred, and McCain. It will be a long and hard battle, and we might not win, but now is not the time to give up after we made it this far after many months of struggle. We made it to this point up against many odds! :)

Ethek
01-09-2008, 07:24 AM
I agree. This will be a brokered convention. All is not lost. If you are committed, and by you I am talking to whomever happens to read this post. Make plans to attend local GOP functions, get involved in canvassing to build your contacts (stamp your number on flyers.) We dont need to convert 1000 or 100. Perhaps just a dozen will be all thats needed to covertly surprise and swamp your local party with new faces.

After that we call our contacts on delegate selection days. One by one we can become the delegates that will decide this election. Thats the plan. Ron will get more popular.. we will have more support. We will receive less and less resistance. Its not over yet except for those that are willing to accept the status quo.

RollOn2day
01-09-2008, 07:32 AM
It's not over until November when I write his name in the ballot if I have to.

walt
01-09-2008, 08:09 AM
I agree. This will be a brokered convention. All is not lost. If you are committed, and by you I am talking to whomever happens to read this post. Make plans to attend local GOP functions, get involved in canvassing to build your contacts (stamp your number on flyers.) We dont need to convert 1000 or 100. Perhaps just a dozen will be all thats needed to covertly surprise and swamp your local party with new faces.

After that we call our contacts on delegate selection days. One by one we can become the delegates that will decide this election. Thats the plan. Ron will get more popular.. we will have more support. We will receive less and less resistance. Its not over yet except for those that are willing to accept the status quo.

bullshit, they said that in 1992 with clinton/tsongas - it was resolved by march as the party decides to pick one and go for it. I predict that person will be huckabee (and that makes me not want to eat breakfast)

Severius
01-09-2008, 08:34 AM
I am surprised and proud that we made it this far. There is still 47 states to go, and we have a lot more money and ground supporters than Huckabee, Fred, and McCain. It will be a long and hard battle, and we might not win, but now is not the time to give up after we made it this far after many months of struggle. We made it to this point up against many odds! :)

QFT. There are 47 more states with tons of delegates for us to grab. Iowa and New Hampshire mean nothing, they are just two states.

Kingfisher
01-09-2008, 09:33 AM
WE lost a couple of skirmishes....Do we surrender the War?

Ernest
01-09-2008, 09:39 AM
I think for some to conclude that Paul has "failed" illustrates a lack of understanding of what a "revolution" is all about. Regardless of how many votes he gets, his message is attracting a lot of attention. There will always be people too afraid to vote their conscience or who need more information. But the number of people starting to become more aware of what is actually taking place in the USA and around the world is significant. There will be a fight, for now its in the voting booth. Events leading to the final outcome will be determined by how many are willing to stand up and fight as opposed to how many will cower and cave. Those who've made an early declaration of their intention to stand and fight are expressing it by joining the revolution now. Take heart though, a lot more will come on board.

Heather in WI
01-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Didn't Bill Clinton lose both Iowa and New Hampshire?