PDA

View Full Version : Making Ron Paul a cult figure is a bad idea

FreedomLiberty
01-09-2008, 05:09 AM
It's a bad idea to make Ron Paul a cult figure as some of you have already done. Some of you scream rabidly, and I think other voters will think of Ron Paul's supporters as crazy, rabid, and fanatical and get turned off. Maybe you feel so, but it doesn't help. Not saying it is wrong of you to show such enthusiasm, but some of the screaming is quite annoying.
Some of you acts like he is god.

And some of you can not tolerate criticism of Ron Paul, some of you have called people to be ignored, banned or called them "troll" when they have done so. Meet the criticism and answer it properly, don't do personal attacks.

Making Ron Paul less of a cult figure, might be a good thing to do. Because he has turned into one. Is it helping his campaign to get more primary voters?

Joe3113
01-09-2008, 05:12 AM
Ron Paul is a hero. I don't care what other sheeple think we are. We can't help our passion because we know the truth. If other people see us as a cult well too bad. We fight on.

ColdSoul
01-09-2008, 05:18 AM
Sometimes its hard. I find that while I am level headed most of the time it's mainly when someone comes at me with idiotic stuff like "it was wrong to go into Iraq but we need to stay" or "it's ok for Americans to be on welfare but hot Hispanic people" etc.

Ignorance and Racism I think is enough to piss off anyone trying to change the world.