PDA

View Full Version : The Ron paul HQ needs to hire new staff members

Give me liberty
01-09-2008, 04:47 AM
Why new members?

cause they might be better then the ones they already have on the team.

and also i think ron paul needs a new media team.

coboman
01-09-2008, 05:38 AM
That would have been helpful two, or three months ago.

Right now, the elections are going to come one after another, and there is no time to do anything of significance.
The momentum of the defeats will build up.

Some polls in NH had him at 13% even 14%, but after Iowa with 10%, he dropped to 8%.

I think the rest of the states will continue this downward trend, until we keep the loyal base, that has never been more than 5%.

Birdlady
01-09-2008, 06:40 AM

Right now, the elections are going to come one after another, and there is no time to do anything of significance.

Some polls in NH had him at 13% even 14%, but after Iowa with 10%, he dropped to 8%.

I think the rest of the states will continue this downward trend, until we keep the loyal base, that has never been more than 5%.

Better late than never.

Don't throw good money after bad.

You get the point....;)

A few changes could make a world of difference.

tsetsefly
01-09-2008, 06:43 AM
yes, but someone else said that they got a quote from up high in the ladder that if HQ is incompetent Ron Paul would be the last to know... i believe that because HQ is incompetent...

Birdlady
01-09-2008, 06:46 AM
yes, but someone else said that they got a quote from up high in the ladder that if HQ is incompetent Ron Paul would be the last to know... i believe that because HQ is incompetent...

Well it's Ron Paul's campaign. He needs to figure this stuff out...:(

Give me liberty
01-09-2008, 06:47 AM
B the way i might make a small short attack ad on John McCain and why NH state sucked that who voted for him and the reasons why you cant not vote for McCain.

Birdlady
01-09-2008, 06:51 AM
B the way i might make a small short attack ad on John McCain and why NH state sucked that who voted for him and the reasons why you cant not vote for McCain.

I am thinking I might have to make something for YouTube . I have never made any videos before in my life! Always a first for everything. :D

dkim68
01-09-2008, 07:03 AM
Yeah, 70% of the nation wants the war to end then McCain says we'll be there for the next 100 years and he wins NH Primary?! It makes no sense at all. Un-frickin-believable.

Madison
01-09-2008, 07:07 AM
I'll be perfectly honest, I have no intentions of donating anymore money to the campaign until they clean house and make it clear they are changing direction.

RonRules
01-09-2008, 07:41 AM
The truthers and the Hannity chase SCARED the people of NH. Going from 10% in Iowa to 8% in the Live Free or Die state in unconscionable.

There is a serious problem.

Start having brains and behave properly, and people will listen.

traitorist
01-09-2008, 07:59 AM
The truthers and the Hannity chase SCARED the people of NH.

F*ck that. Lecturing us about having no brains when you clearly don't possess any. HQ has dropped the ball. They are in charge, and those in charge have not been running a successful campaign. Period. I'm with others who say NO MORE CASH until I see a change in strategy to WIN, not just "get the word out." You are either in this to win or you are not.

walt
01-09-2008, 08:06 AM

quit covering your ass