PDA

View Full Version : We need people like Rogers, Schiff

Johnnybags
01-09-2008, 04:31 AM
to do 30 second spots on the economy and what is really happening in the US. End it by saying, "thats why I am voting for Ron Paul and so should you". For some reason(dumb Americans) Paul is speaking over their heads. Its time for the campaign to be creative.

BeFranklin
01-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Same idea I keep seeing repeated over and over again by different people in different threads that hasen't yet caught on.

In simple, we seem to want a bunch of people to independtly run their own ads all over, somewhat like the founders did with the concerned citizen letters.

Although, not video, my contribution to this discussion, which hasn't formed into a big thread yet.. is to have a newspaper ad letter bomb, thousands of different ads from different concerned citizens across America in a week. Only a couple hundred dollars an ad.

Can also do it with TV ads. Maybe more wealthy and known supporters can do those :)

defcreative
01-09-2008, 04:35 AM
Its clear that their current plan is not working, so they need to step up and try new tactics.

BeFranklin
01-09-2008, 04:36 AM
Its clear that their current plan is not working, so they need to step up and try new tactics.

Nope, *we* need to do the ads, this is the only way you can co-ordinate this many ads, and is the only way the whole thing is going to work, or build the movement.

Lars
01-09-2008, 04:55 AM
We need a famous person from the business world or a celebrity. They have a lot of endorsements at the campaign site. They must be able to chose a few of the most known ones and make them travel around with them and give interviews to the main media.

Who would be THE best person to do this (if we could get him/her) ??

hawkeyenick
01-09-2008, 05:03 AM
We need a famous person from the business world or a celebrity. They have a lot of endorsements at the campaign site. They must be able to chose a few of the most known ones and make them travel around with them and give interviews to the main media.

Who would be THE best person to do this (if we could get him/her) ??

We don't need to do any of that, we need to use the exit poll data from NH