PDA

View Full Version : It's has to start somewhere, it's has to start sometime!

DSmith
01-09-2008, 03:56 AM
Fellow Dr. Paul Supporter,

It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here
What better time than now
-ZDLR

Frankly, I'm depressed. A hurricane of issues is barreling, by the day closer, towards our house of cards financial system, the voters in Iowa and NH haven't materialized for Dr. Paul the way we would have hoped and the media has declared war on truth and fairness.

Their is hope though, these situations put us in Michigan in a position of power. We now have the responsibility to light the fuse on the first shot in this battle for the future of our country. As Iowa and NH have celebrated mediocrity, we are forced to stand up and change the course of the world. Who would have thought that Michigan would have such an enormous opportunity, well, other than Carl Levin?

We need 500,000 patriots to show up and vote, and we'll do it. With our open primary and the Democrats not having any delegates we have over twice the number of voters to pull from then our opponents do. This is the perfect storm!

I'll tell you how we'll pull this off. You need 2 things to make this happen:
1. a pen and piece of paper or a spreadsheet
2. your phone contacts

First, write down the names and numbers of all the people you know that are supporters of, or sympathetic to, Dr. Paul.

Second, call EVERY person you know and ask them if they are happy with the direction of our country. Use voters' apathy to our advantage, chances are that 80% of the people you contact have no intention of voting on Tuesday. If they answer the question yes, tell them that you'll talk to them later. If they say no, you've got a potential Paul voter. Sell them on him, once they are intrigued, add them to your list. If they are not a regular voter and on the fence, pitch them by saying "you probably weren't going to vote anyway, this is really important to me, do me a favor, what do you have to lose." then write their names on your list. Use the media's hit jobs to our advantage if they are brought up by using them to explain the concerted effort to ignore and smear the man but never the message. The hits are weak, the FOX issue and the timing of the old-news racism stories popping up can be used against those that attack our message. The message of change and Liberty is an easy sell, you can do this.

Third, ask anyone on your list to complete this process as well, it will go viral. Please forward this to any Paul supporters you know.

Fourth, on Tuesday morning, call everyone on your list and remind them to vote for Ron Paul. Tuesday afternoon call and confirm that they voted for Dr. Paul, if they have not... drag them to the polls by any means necessary. This is old-school get out the vote.

Anger is a gift, use it to peacefully change world history. This is the battleground for our lives, make them write about us in the history books!

What better place than here? What better time than now?

Carpe Diem!

-Dan Smith
Oakland County