PDA

View Full Version : They want us to crumble from within.

JoBurke
01-09-2008, 02:34 AM
I warned about this - we know the deck is stacked - it has been proven and supressed many a time that the Diebold machines are easily manipulated....but also the company that counts the votes without oversight is shady to say the least....we knew this coming in...it is not new.

But I for one am not giving up because the MSN and those who have thier hands on my chains tell me too...there is always time to revolt by other means...at least Ron Paul has the platform of peace and strong message still...it should be further recruitment of free thinking people...trust me, later we will need them....

and for those who have lost hope and are whining around, how are you going to hold up when we start getting rounded up and put away for our views? get used to it, the NEOCONS have a master plan for us...so where do you fit in? are you going to be the victim or the revolutionary?

it is never over, until you are dead or in detention - there are always options...history has told us that.

hang in there, Ron Paul forever!

Ron Paul Fan
01-09-2008, 02:35 AM
I agree! We must UNITE and support Ron Paul to the end! He will be our next President!

NJ Carlos
01-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Co-sign

Oliver
01-09-2008, 02:38 AM
HT (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)

JoBurke
01-09-2008, 04:08 AM
Do not give them the satisfaction! - they see us as a threat...that is why there is widespread manipulation and smears - therefore we must duoble and triple our efforts!