PDA

View Full Version : In case you hadn't seen this yet... Stats from NH

acmegeek
01-09-2008, 01:34 AM
I put together a stats page that reveals some interesting numbers...

http://ronrox.com/paulstats.php

Not that I know for sure, but, note the difference in the averages between the hand counted and the machine counted votes... even for the Democrats.

Yes, there appears to be a clear pattern.

Does it prove anything? Not really with just these numbers.

Should we look into it more? Definitely...

acmegeek
01-09-2008, 02:29 AM
Hey people, this will be published by Black Box Voting very soon!!!

Whatever the truth here, it must come out. We only want the truth.

As a geek, I know that things can be "hacked" if you have the motivation and devotion... it is just a matter of time and money.

What happened in the NH primary surprised people on both sides... Maybe the surprise was real, maybe it was accomodated. My numbers don't prove anything, but they sure make you second guess the overall results.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-09-2008, 02:49 AM
We can easily file suit and get access to one of those machines.

Ronin
01-09-2008, 02:57 AM
acmegeek,

Constructive criticism. Since you added the table the vote count to the left of it is getting wrapped. Reduce the width of your browser. You'll see what I'm talking about.

P.S. You rock!

defcreative
01-09-2008, 03:01 AM
We can easily file suit and get access to one of those machines.

We wouldn't be able to find anything anyways, after reporting the votes the viruses that the Harvard university students tested on the machines were programmed to delete themselves and hide any evidence. If they could do it then I'm sure professionals could handle it.

acmegeek
01-09-2008, 03:06 AM
doh... I missed that. I have a 24" monitor so I always forget to check that. I moved things around a little. Please let me know what you think.

JohnnyWrath
01-09-2008, 03:18 AM
Obama beat Hillary in the hand count by 4%....

BeFranklin
01-09-2008, 03:21 AM
Hey people, this will be published by Black Box Voting very soon!!!

Whatever the truth here, it must come out. We only want the truth.

As a geek, I know that things can be "hacked" if you have the motivation and devotion... it is just a matter of time and money.

What happened in the NH primary surprised people on both sides... Maybe the surprise was real, maybe it was accomodated. My numbers don't prove anything, but they sure make you second guess the overall results.

Really odd that the machines prefer Romney (who is *the* candidate of the establishment, as I thought before even looking at this). Not only that, but -% difference among other canidates almost equals his +%.

Good job on getting in black box voting.

FYI: Things like this need to be done because a) there are things like this going on, its a real problem b) this might help undone that damage c) we need to expand our base audience, this will help with the geek / slashdot crowd.

acmegeek
01-09-2008, 03:28 AM
OK... I just reformatted the whole thing... let me know what you think. I've got to get to bed!

I can't believe that there are still 80+ people reading it and it is 2:30 AM MST!!!

get to sleep people! :)

Tomorrow will be an exciting day!

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-09-2008, 03:28 AM
Seems like the vote increases to Romney by a lot, taking about 2% from the others for the most part.

Odd. Spreading the fraud around a bit?

idiom
01-09-2008, 03:58 AM
Romney gets an average 7% boost from machine counting?

acmegeek
01-09-2008, 04:01 AM
it sorta kinda looks that way... we can't be sure of anything based on this information alone. But, it sure is awfully suspicious...

And clinton/obama switched positions based on this anomoly as well...

acmegeek
01-09-2008, 10:04 PM
I have done a TON of updates to this site and today it went viral... check out how many people are online at any given time!!!

http://ronrox.com/paulstats.php

jd603
01-09-2008, 11:04 PM
The most suspicious thing about this is romney's bump from the diebold machines... looks like they took a couple percent from 3 other candidates to give romney some extra % , then possibly they jockeyed ron's spot with giulianis?

that seems like the least of what would have happened.

Now, there's also a possibility that there were way more ron paul votes in southern,nh (more diebold there) than northern nh, since thats where all the OLFD /rp supporters moved to and it is more urban, with more/faster internet and generally better educated people. So it could be even worse, they could have possible even taken 3rd away from ron. I don't think ron getting 1st or 2nd would have happened, but, 3rd was what a lot of people predicted and some polls.

I say pay for the recount, make some noise, let it be known that this campaign will NOT tolerate vote fraud.

Edit: I wish i knew details of how things are managed though, hopefully they aren't tearing up paper balots to match results right now :(

BeFranklin
01-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Add the stories where the hand counts were just 'added up wrong' against Ron Paul. This probably skews those %'s even more, and shows a pattern.

FYI: Hand counting a Ron Paul vote into an other pile could be easy too. We need a handcount just to see what "Other" is.