PDA

View Full Version : Rope a dope.

Chabsfromcanada
01-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Remember Ali vs Foreman? I see potential for the same kind of strategy with this campaign.

Thompson is gone. 5 men remain. You know Guliani's campaign is not freaking out about where they are at the moment, they have a strategy to do well later on. I think this campaign is in a similar position. Its pretty safe to say this was McCains best state so he has maxed out, and I think Huckabee maxed out in Iowa. Romney has yet to really push and Guliani as well. Dont get down, Ron Paul is just getting going. Leno was a great eye opener for the entire country, not just NH. Many more people are right now looking into Ron Paul. They are wondering why he sounded so good on Leno but isnt doing so hot in the polls. The research will gain you guys more voters. This is not a sprint race, its a marathon and you all are only at the first turn in the road. In my opinion, all the candidates have the same old same old rhetoric, except Ron Paul, and as time passes more people will see it. Look for McCain to slow down with no cash and a bad platform. 100 years of war anyone?

From where I sit, I see a chance for Ron Paul to turn up the heat. He is the master debater (I couldnt resist that). Seriously though. Which one of you does not think he will shred any of these other guys in future debates? All he needs to do is turn up the heat, and I think he will. He has to answer hard questions all the time, and he needs to make the others answer some hard ones as well. True colors will shine through, and I think your man will rise above the rest.

So hang in there, you have no reason to be feeling anything negative. You guys have the best man in the game, no doubt about it. I wish there was a man of this sort in Canada I could work for. You people are lucky to have Ron Paul, and he is lucky to have you. Keep working in a positive direction, its very early. Every one of the front runners has a closet full of skeletons that will have to be opened, so they will do alot of the work hurting each other for you guys.

Alot of you supporters are young men, angry men. This is obvious on the forums. Try to keep your emotions in check. Countless negative threads are bad for everyone, not to mention unnessesary. Ron Paul is a smart man, no one can argue that fact. Support him, and believe in him, until he says the end of the road has arrived. Good luck!

Grandson of Liberty
01-09-2008, 12:57 AM
well said.