PDA

View Full Version : Get the word out to ONLY donate to Liberty and BroadcastFreedom PAC

Hook
01-09-2008, 12:37 AM
The official campaign strategy has officially proven to suck ass. Doing the same shit over again isn't going to get any better results.

Time for a new strategy.

We can start by putting all of our new donations into the following three PACs:

www.unitedforliberty.com
www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com
www.ronpaulblimp.com

Ultimately, what we need is for there to be one "master" PAC that takes contributions from PayPal, CC, Check, etc. and distributes the money to different projects. That way it is easy for people that don't want to deal with a zillion chipins seperately. For each dollar donated, you get one vote for where you want the overall funds to go.

Let the market decide. Projects that people like more are given more money via voting. Looser projects get less. People that contribute more get more say in the decision. People that don't care can just donate and not vote their shares. Mr. Bydlak and Mr. Moore don't have any say (Unlike now).

Trust me on this: If we gave Lord Xar and the rest $20,000,000.00 we would have already won both primaries.

Can someone here (LordXar, hint hint) head up something like this so we can give the frustrated people here something to donate to with a bit more transparancy and a LOT more effectiveness?

Grandson of Liberty
01-09-2008, 12:39 AM
great idea if you want the campaign to run out of money before super-tuesday. :rolleyes:

Frankie Lee
01-09-2008, 12:41 AM
great idea if you want the campaign to run out of money before super-tuesday. :rolleyes:
no, it is a great idea. one which i have been saying alll along

They asked for 12 million to win iowa AND new hampshire, we gave them 20.

We placed 5th in both.

r3volution
01-09-2008, 12:46 AM
your approach is making me not want to donate to any of those . think about that .

MGreen
01-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Get the word out that people should donate, period. To the HQ, to a PAC, to the blimp, whatever.

Really though, I'm not sure I can see the point in supporting Paul while saying his campaign sucks ass. If you can't trust him to run his campaign effectively, why do you think he would be a successful president? You obviously trust his judgment; trust that he has a plan.

But still donate to PACs if you can, as they have all done some fantastic things. And we'll need both if we want any shot at Paul winning anything.

Hook
01-09-2008, 01:11 AM
your approach is making me not want to donate to any of those . think about that .

The campaign has enough to last. They got almost twice what they set out for. Let's let the PACs have a chance at that money and see if the results are better.

Hook
01-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Anyone?