PDA

View Full Version : Lets get together - and start a community.

shaunish
01-08-2008, 11:49 PM
As Ron Paul's hopes of winning the primary are fading (even if he did have the support the media/nwo/whoever will rig things against him) we still have a LARGE STRONG base of SMART people. Unfortunately, we are spread out all over the country, basically trouncing any political pull that we have.

Solutions: We revive the Free Town Project, or join the Free State Project, or start something similar ourselves, and live by example for the rest of the states.

Seriously, living among other RP/Evolution Supporters would be heaven to me, and many of you. Don't be worried about your jobs, there are plenty anywhere you go, especially if we go as a group - we can help each other get jobs, know people etc.

I know it seems kind of drastic, but DRASTIC MAKES STATEMENTS, and something surely needs to be done. There are just way too many people who do not know whats good for them out there (READ: McCain Supporters that dont support the war).

Lets do it!

Thumper
01-09-2008, 12:04 AM
By doing that we can all move into one area and it will be the only area in the nation where RP and this message will have any support. At least if we're spread out we can convert others all over the nation and build a broader base.

I agree that it would be "heaven" to be surrounded by like-minded people, but it would also make us the equivalent of the Branch Davidians, all holed up in our own little compound so the Janet Reno's of the world can dispatch us at their pleasure. If nothing else everyone would REALLY think we're kooks.

GoApe4RonPaul2008
01-09-2008, 12:12 AM
bad idea man. Just keep those ideas to yourself.