PDA

View Full Version : The Real Question- Can he still accomplish his goals?

Nic4Truth
01-08-2008, 11:42 PM
So, this has been a depressing night, but we all knew getting into this that we are part of something special. This effort has been something most of us have poured our hearts and souls into, ruined and created friendships and relationships, sparked debates, educated many about our government and its workings (including teachers), and so much more.

Are we going to let this get us down? ARE WE? I CANT HEAR YOU??!!!

NO!! NO PEOPLE, WE ARE NOT!

We are part of this, we have faced so much hostility, and most of us have been enlightened along the way.

Keep on keepin on people. Keep on. Do not give up. Yes, you can get mad. Yes, you can get depressed. And frustrated... But! Just know that even if he doesnt win, YOU KNOW he is the MOST intelligent man up there, he is brilliant, a modern day hero, and he can not be touched with a 1,000 foot pole compared to the others he is competing with. And, YOU can say proudly that you voted for him- period! You stood by your GUNS, and you can be proud of that fact, regardless. You can rub it in all the neo-cons and dem's faces when the next idiot screws up later, which you know is coming. You can say "i told you so".

We are obviously exceptional people to understand and comprehend what this man has to offer. I consider myself blessed that my eyes were open to him. We may not see it now, but this has been an incredible journey and blessing for many of us.

I was going to label this post "The Real Question- Can he still win?" , however, even if he doesnt, he has been preaching what he believes in for years and years, do you really think this will stop him? NO! Bottom Line and the true question here is not CAN he actually still win? or what are YOU going to do about it...

Rather....

IF he doesn't, Will you still help to carry on his message and somehow continue with his philosophies? And, how can we help to accomplish and carry them out?

Will you be proud of what you have done for him? And what he has done for you?

I know I will be.

Dr. Paul Cured My Apathy.

However, lets keep on keepin on, and lets do the Dr. Proud. The ultimate would be for him to Win, but even if he doesnt, the game is NOT over people. It has just begun.

;)

godawgs
01-09-2008, 12:36 AM
I think Dr. Paul would probably tell you over dinner he achieved his goals months ago. Irrespective of the outcome of this election, he was able to get a message out to a large group of people after being consistenly ignored for twenty years. Let me just say that again, for the first time in twenty years people are seriously talking about the devaluation of the dollar caused by spending.

I think that is the one thing a lot of people miss on the boards because they are centered around Dr. Paul. You see for me it is the message. And sometimes it takes a few election cycles of planting the seeds before the stars align for a larger movement. For me, Dr. Paul did cure my apathy.

dc74rp
01-09-2008, 12:53 AM
the game is NOT over people. It has just begun.

Right on. It's far from over, and we can still get it done. I'm going to back him to the end.

But even if he doesn't get the White House, this is just the beginning. Thomas Paine was never President, but his words inspired Americans to stand up and take back thier liberty. And that's the power of this movement. It doesn't require a leader winning an election. It only requires the message be heard by the people of this country, so that those who care about liberty can hear it.

As for myself, I'd be happy if Paul dropped trying to campaign as if trying to win votes, and spent all the money and time simply trying to educate the country on Natural Rights, Rule of Law, Constitutional Government, Economics, and Monetary policy.

Wake the people up! Spread the message! Get people to understand what the Founding Fathers believed in!

But likely, alot of Paul supports would be pretty pissed if he wasn't working on getting elected instead of just spreading the message. Which might be too bad. Who knows, maybe concentrating more on education an less on campaigning might win him even more support.

It seems to me part of the problem is the average person doesn't understand the concepts this country was founded on.