PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul forums made the news WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

DisabledVet
07-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Yesterday I posted a thread about this guys first article and how we needed to correct him....well this is more proof our efforts do catch their attention and do make a difference....HIS ARTICLE WAS REMOVED BECAUSE IF WAS DEFAMATORY AND CONTAINED LIES so he's pissed and here is his childish response to us.

So I guess we are all "Brownshirting Jerks"........ooooooo scared..

LINK TO ORIGINAL POST THAT STARTED THIS ALL
(http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=8249)

LINK TO NEW STORY (http://www.kxmc.com/News/Nation/145660.asp)

Ron Paul Nuts: Brownshirting Jerks

For a group of people oh-so-upset about the attempted exclusion of Ron Paul from various GOP debates this year (something I, personally, opposed) they sure don’t mind using thug tactics to shut up people who criticize their messiah

As many of you know, this blog is syndicated onto North Dakota’s Reiten Broadcasting television station websites. As with all my posts, this post about Ron Paul and the John Birch society was put via the syndication on the Reiten Broadcasting website. But if you try to view that post there now, you’ll see an “Article Removed” message

Why? Because Ron Paul’s nutty online brownshirters issued forth a dictum in one of the forums to “educate” me. Sounds...Orwellian, doesn’t it?

Well that “education” resulted in about 65 comments to that article on the Reiten site and a “ton” of email, all requesting that my post be taken down. Mostly because the Paulites find the harsh lite cast on Paul’s conspiracy mongering to be inconvenient. I don’t blame the webmasters over at the KXNET websites for taking the post down. Probably not worth the fight with these nuts

Personally, I’ll wear this as a badge of pride. When the opposition is trying to silence you, you know you’re on target

Syren123
07-21-2007, 10:52 AM
LOL! Good work, Vet! He really threw a temper tantrum there.

That guy must have completed the same journalism correspondence course as Ruben Navarette. They both skew facts and data, use intimation and innuendo in lieu of concrete examples, misrepresent statements, and draw conclusions based on their opinions and prejudices. And then pitch a fit and call people names who call them out on their lies.

WAAAAAAAH

FSP-Rebel
07-21-2007, 10:55 AM
These threads shouldn't be removed, we should just own them (our detractors) when they lurk here.

qednick
07-21-2007, 10:56 AM
I'd rather have a brown shirt than brown stains in my underwear. :D

UCFGavin
07-21-2007, 10:56 AM
posted

BLS
07-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Oh...poor baby didn't get his way.

whah, whah.

Spirit of '76
07-21-2007, 10:58 AM
I just left this comment. We'll see if it gets posted:

Ridiculous.

I for one commented, but never suggested that your post be removed. I'd rather it remain so that we can expose your ignorance, hypocrisy, and lies for all to see.

DisabledVet
07-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Yeah I posted a nice response highlighting his "mature" journalism.....

torchbearer
07-21-2007, 11:17 AM
i don't see any comments yet.

Syren123
07-21-2007, 11:19 AM

Nothing like fair and balanced free speech.

Kuldebar
07-21-2007, 11:21 AM
I just left this comment. We'll see if it gets posted:

Yeah, I left a comment along the same lines. I said we are called "supporters" for a reason and that we were reacting to the smears and innuendo of his blog post accordingly. I also mentioned that I saw no explanation of why the post was removed and that perhaps it was too "controversial" for a TV station's web site.

DisabledVet
07-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Dont worry, my post showed up later in the day...you see they are all monitored but not by him, so the same folks that took his slanderous piece down yesterday will see the remarks to his attack of their readers...so he will most likely be in quite a bit of hot water....lol

torchbearer
07-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Maybe he'll lose his publishing priviledges.

Kuldebar
07-21-2007, 11:29 AM
well the author's web site is http://sayanythingblog.com/index.php

Wyurm
07-21-2007, 11:38 AM

They moderate the comments, meaning that if you arent a member, you have to wait till someone reviews your comment before it appears.

DisabledVet
07-21-2007, 11:38 AM
well the author's web site is http://sayanythingblog.com/index.php

I He is commenting back and actually believes th FED is a federal institution.... I don't have time right now to embarrass him....any one else here care to take the lead..?

LibertyEagle
07-21-2007, 11:54 AM
He is also calling Dr. Paul a 9-11 Truther. That really pisses me off.

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/ron_paul_nuts_brownshirting_jerks/#comments

I'd like to, DisabledVet, but I'm still too burned out from yesterday.

Spirit of '76
07-21-2007, 12:09 PM
I'll leave comments on the TV station site, but I'm not boosting his blog's membership numbers just to argue with him on his home turf.