PDA

View Full Version : Now is not the time to doubt! Be a constitutionalist and fight!!

RonPaulFTFW
01-08-2008, 11:38 PM
I realize that it's not going to be as easy as we thought. We had it a good time of it clicking polls and donating money on our asses. We had a good time talking online behind our keyboards and reading about the good Dr. Paul. We thought it would be an easy road to the White House and that the fight was won.
But then we saw some reality in Iowa and took some knocks tonight.

So we give up then?

Look, The system will fight with every weapon that it has to stop those who don't agree with it. To stop those who want to bring real change. They will use the airwaves and the smears. They'll try to lock us out and drag us down. They'll even try to arrest us and make us ashamed.

Are you ashamed?

Can you look at a picture of Dr. Paul smiling back at you and saying you give him hope and feel ashamed?

I KNOW I can't.

We don't give ourselves enough damn credit. We took on a NYC mayor who had NATIONAL name recognition and beat him once. We stomped out a national TV star and I know some of you had never even heard of Ron Paul six months ago.

Think of what we have done and then try to think of what we can do!

I was thinking what I would call myself from now on. I'm not a Democrat and I'll never say I'm truly a Republican. I want to fight the good fight and put the neo-cons to task on the front lines in their own party. I want to splinter their vote and make them pay. They took my damn country from me and I want it back!

I'm a Constitutionalist.
A Constitutionalist for Ron Paul.
And I'm very proud of what I've done and what I'll do.
If I ever have children maybe one day they can join the constitutionalist party and be part of something I helped create.

Don't give up.
The south is coming up to vote soon and I live right near South Carolina. I'm going to be a precinct captain in North Carolina too. I promise you guys we'll fight hard for Dr. Paul but we need all the help we can get.

Don't let them win this way.
Go down fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joshua P.
Raleigh NC

bluemarkets
01-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Yes, I believe we are growing everyday ....

check this out from "The Patriot"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rf1XG5rA-c

RonPaulFTW08
01-09-2008, 03:58 AM
We don't give ourselves enough damn credit. We took on a NYC mayor who had NATIONAL name recognition and beat him once. We stomped out a national TV star and I know some of you had never even heard of Ron Paul six months ago.

I for one have NOT heard of Ron Paul six months ago. My friend told me about him a month or so ago and after I saw the first youtube video (Ron Paul: A New Hope) I immediately knew I was going to vote for him. The more I saw and read and heard the more hooked I was not just by his consistency, his honesty and integrity, but by the movement - The Revolution. I was pretty frustrated with all the negative threads tonight about the Primaries but when I watched him give his speech to supporters at the end of the NH Primaries (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGY8Te6DhMk), I was reminded again of why I love this guy so much. He has over 100 THOUSAND myspace friends and counting, most fans on digg, most popular on facebook.

A lot of the things he says can be hard for the average person to swallow but if you even do a little bit of research you will see how they really make sense.

To me the real campaign is all about spreading the message of Freedom, Liberty, & limited Government, and the strength of this message is what's going to keep the campaign going!

NJ Carlos
01-09-2008, 04:05 AM
Thank you for this inspiring post. This should be read by all! I, too, was on a negative-sprint, but I've renewed my optimism. I still don't have respect for his campaign staff but I will respect this movement and carry on his message.

Note: I only heard of Paul in late Nov. I've donated $300 and still have over $100 worth of material to hand out + I plan on canvassing. I've never been so inspired by a campaign or candidate and I've never donated. Keep the hope alive!

RonPaulFTW08
01-09-2008, 04:53 AM
Thank you for this inspiring post. This should be read by all! I, too, was on a negative-sprint, but I've renewed my optimism. I still don't have respect for his campaign staff but I will respect this movement and carry on his message.

Note: I only heard of Paul in late Nov. I've donated $300 and still have over $100 worth of material to hand out + I plan on canvassing. I've never been so inspired by a campaign or candidate and I've never donated. Keep the hope alive!

It was funny and great to see that he was actually happy that the other candidates (Huckf&ck) were finally starting to talk about the Constitution. It shows that he's actually genuine about spreading his message and getting to people to learn about the real issues, and not just trying to act his way into office. However (on Leno) he still disses on Giuliani saying he still thinks Ghoul has not read any of his recommended literature yet haha...

Ok.. 4 more posts till 100 and I need to go to sleep. FTW FTW!

RonPaulFTFW
01-09-2008, 08:22 AM
thanks.

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 12:15 PM
/bump.

LiberalDemForRP
01-11-2008, 12:27 PM
I've seen a lot of your messages, RonPaulFTFW, and I must say I really admire not only your spirit and optimism, but also your deep passion for the cause. Thanks for another great post.

Oh, and hi from W-S!

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 12:33 PM
I've seen a lot of your messages, RonPaulFTFW, and I must say I really admire not only your spirit and optimism, but also your deep passion for the cause. Thanks for another great post.

Oh, and hi from W-S!

Thank you.

yay for NC!