PDA

View Full Version : So I want to mail out

electronicmaji
01-08-2008, 11:37 PM
So I want to mail out about 1000-5000 mailers. Any information on here about bulk mailing or non profit mailing rates?

AdamT
01-08-2008, 11:51 PM
You have to buy a bulk mail number from your local PO. The postage goes down by about 50% but you have to mail enough of a quantity to make up for the cost of the bulk mail stamp. I looked into this, and to tell you the truth, a post card is a better route, since the postage is already half the cost and you don't have to pay for the bulk mail number. Plus no cost for envelope, to time spent stuffing them, and people don't have to open them. Post cards will end up on people's counters and they will look at them. Especially if they're full color and pretty.

Check this thread. Some good discussion on the issue.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=26348

RonRules
01-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Did you know about: www.ronpauldvdbomb.com, www.ronpaulreveres.com ?

These guys will do all the work for you. I think the DVD is much more effective than flyers and is much better received than phone calls. Flyers require reading and attention. The DVD is like watching a movie and a much better way to influence people at low cost.

I did some phone calling in 3 different states and people are really not receptive to it at all. 9/10 were upset I was calling and one in particular said she would NOT vote for RP because I was calling.