PDA

View Full Version : The Revolution Lurking in Bismarck, ND

Dustancostine
07-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Okay, I just openned a business in the Kirkwood Mall in Bismarck, ND. My truck has Ron Paul Revolution and www.ronpaul2008.com painted onto the back window. Yesterday when I walked out to my truck I saw a paper note attached and my heart sunk because I thought someone must have hit my truck in the parking lot. Instead to my surprise this was the note:

"Just saw a story on Fox TV. Ron Paul is leading all candidates with $$$ contributions from military 7-20-07"

Not sure if he/she was a hard core RP supporter or newly into the fold, but it made my day. If anyone is here and is from ND, please start a meetup group in Bismarck.

-Dustan

LibertyEagle
07-21-2007, 10:21 AM
If anyone is here and is from ND, please start a meetup group in Bismarck.

-Dustan

Why not you? :)

BLS
07-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Why not start it up yourself Dustan?

If you need help, let us know.

Joe Knows
07-21-2007, 10:26 AM
If anyone is here and is from ND, please start a meetup group in Bismarck.

-Dustan

Dustan.

It looks like you're elected. Anyone can start a meetup group. Just go to the website and follow the instructions. If you need any help just post a message. North Dakota should be prime for Dr. Paul. Especially with the legalization of hemp movement from the ag community.

Go for it!

Dustancostine
07-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Two reasons.

1. I am from Texas and will only be here for a two weeks after which point I will hire employees and then will be going home. I am also at the mall everyday from 10-9 during that time except on Sunday 12-6.

2. I do not have/use debit/credit cards, so cannot pay for the meetup startup cost of $72. I can afford it, just no way to pay for it.

Now if someone will start it, I can possibly run the first two meetings and recruit someone to take over. I can also mail that person the $72 via M.O. for the cost. But if no one is willing to take over here after two weeks, I can't stay.

Thoughts?

kylejack
07-21-2007, 10:33 AM
This story makes me smile and hope. What sort of business do you have?

FreedomLover
07-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Dustan,

if you can get in contact with a meetup group starter already in North Dakota, I think you could get them to start you one for free. I think on meetup if you start one you can start as many as you want for no extra charge. Not sure though.

Dustancostine
07-21-2007, 10:48 AM
This story makes me smile and hope. What sort of business do you have?

I have a business that sells cell phone accessories out of the carts you see in the middle of the mall.

And Freedom, I will try that about seeing if there are any other meetup groups in ND.