PDA

View Full Version : Do you acknowledge the NWO?

LibertiORDeth
01-08-2008, 11:16 PM
I know a there are quite a few truthers on here, and also a lot of people who believe that the truthers believe in BS. So I was wondering if any of those that believe the elections are fair, there was no voting fraud, etc, believe that there is no eminent plan for an establishment of a NWO?

Jodi
01-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Yes there is a plan for the nwo.

LibertiORDeth
01-08-2008, 11:18 PM
I can't edit the poll question, can I? (misspelled works)

RevolutionSD
01-08-2008, 11:19 PM
The NWO wants Hillary, no question about it.

MEGAMERICAN
01-08-2008, 11:20 PM
There are certainly plans for them. Even Michael Crighton writes about it. His book State of Fear details it very well. You think it is fiction until the end where he basically says it is completely true and shows you some documents. Don't trust his word or my word, go look for yourself!

LibertyForever
01-08-2008, 11:20 PM
There definitely is a plan to implement a NWO, anyone who does not see this is a sheep. The first part of the plan was the European Union, and the Asian Union, African Union, And North American Union are in the Works, and then a final step towards world government.

Connect the dots people, the information is out there, all you have to do is find it.

leglock
01-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Wrong forum.

thexjib
01-08-2008, 11:21 PM
a vote for clinton is a vote for bush is a vote for mcain is a vote for the NWO

mokkan88
01-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Whether or not it is organized, but I do believe the concept is feasible.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
It's overwhelming. This is the true purpose of the Ron Paul Revolution. I would have never thought the NWO was real, even when I listened to Alex Jones. Then Ron Paul came along.

4Horsemen
Does a bear crap in the woods? You got to be a T.V. zombie to believe otherwise. I'm not sure they call themselves the NWO, but it's all the same anyways....

LibertiORDeth
01-08-2008, 11:23 PM
I didn't think many people could dispute this (and the two people who do haven't posted)

ElectRonPaul2008
You need to ask the question of how did Christianity become so corrupt all of a sudden that it self distructed (look at Europe) in a matter of decades.

You have to ask yourself a question if the people that are pushing for war with Muslims are Christians, or are they professing a different faith.

Who has the vested interested in weakining the Christianity and the way of life that was stable for 2000 years up until the last 100 years.

I think you all know who we are talking about.

Look at who runs the Fed, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the International Bank of Settlements - all private banks disguised as Government institutions.

Did you watch the movie The Money Masters?

Do you know that every phone call in USA is being tracked by one international company, and so are the calls in 25 other countries? Read about it here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=882376).

Learn the facts and spread the knowledge. This is the real gist of the Ron Paul REVOLUTION.

He may not win the election, but the TRUTH has to get out to as many people as possible.

BuddyRey
I don't know if it's anything as mystical or exclusive as some luciferian conspiracy. I just know that politicians are politicians, and they crave power.

Danny
01-08-2008, 11:24 PM
I voted no. A NWO type scenario may be an eventual outcome, but I don't believe for a second that it is all part of someone's big "plan". I believe that bureaucracy breeds incompetence. Have you looked at our government??? Nothing that they try to do works! They can't even plan for a war that they started!

Derek Johnson
01-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Bush 41 was my commander in chief when I was in the service....he loved to talk about the NWO. He promoted it along [usually with the UN in the next sentance] over 200 times in public.

Fucking traitor!

castor
01-08-2008, 11:25 PM
It's not like they are shy about it.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9903/sovereignty_and_globalisation.html

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Oh yes, I agree. The Establishment definitely wants to usher in a New World Order...

Derek Johnson
01-08-2008, 11:26 PM
I voted no. A NWO type scenario may be an eventual outcome, but I don't believe for a second that it is all part of someone's big "plan". I believe that bureaucracy breeds incompetence. Have you looked at our government??? Nothing that they try to do works! They can't even plan for a war that they started!

Read Rockefeller's memoirs. You can get it for 1.42 at amazon.com. You have no excuse for ignorance.

LibertiORDeth
01-08-2008, 11:27 PM

Well, I wish I could believe the same way you do, since I wouldn't be afraid of the NAU like I am, but I just simply can't deny the facts.

ElectRonPaul2008
01-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Watch movies:

- The Money Masters

- Freedom to Fascism

on Google

Shink
01-08-2008, 11:28 PM
You delude yourself to NOT accept the nwo as reality. Just go look up their boastful, sick admissions.

Paulbot_9876
01-08-2008, 11:30 PM

persian_x
01-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Once it gets to the point that all democrat & republican candidates are members of CFR except Ron Paul, u know who are the people behind the curtain.

CFR is just the NWO's doorstep. When you walk in it you have the Bilderbergs, Rockefeller dynasty, Rothschild dynasty, you name it.

They will do anything in their power to prevent Ron Paul from entering the white house, thats a fact. Whether its by Media control/censuring, they have achieved and will achieve to push Ron Paul away.

But fortunately, the r[evol]ution isn't Ron Paul's, it's OURS. and It's just going to grow and grow and grow, with or without Ron Paul.
At least now we can tell our grandchildren in 20-30 years that we tried. That we did something....

4Horsemen
01-08-2008, 11:32 PM
"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller

ElectRonPaul2008

Their game plan is:

People are unhappy with Republicans - they vote for Democrats.
Then after 8 years people become unhappy with the Democrats.
They vote for Republicans.

But it is the same people in power.

The masses believe there is a democracy.

In reality the democrasy has been largerly done away with long time ago.

Indy Vidual
Yes there is a plan for the nwo.

"Poor man wanna' be rich
Rich man wanna' be king
King ain't satisfied until he rules everything"

History is full of people who wanted to rule the Whole World.
The new things are the technology and attempted 'Globalization'

Much of what you are seeing is not new at all.

NerveShocker
01-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Of course, just open your eyes we're living in it.

ElectRonPaul2008
01-08-2008, 11:35 PM
"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller

The thing is Rockefellers are not the main force.

They are the American agents of the ROTHSCHILDS.

They are just hiding behind Rockefellers.

In 19th century the Rothschilds owned/controlled half of the world's wealth.

Do you think their power diminished?

persian_x
01-08-2008, 11:37 PM
"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
- David Rockefeller to Trilateral Commission in 1991

pinkmandy
01-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Absolutely. To think that some of the very rich and powerful haven't used their positions and finances to garner control over as much as possible is naive imo. We know they do it on a national level- who would argue with that? Of course they do it internationally as well.

ElectRonPaul2008
01-08-2008, 11:41 PM
"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
- David Rockefeller to Trilateral Commission in 1991

How evil does one have to be to destroy so many peoples' lives. :mad:

LibertiORDeth
01-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Even though non-believers in the NWO are a minority here, they are the majority in the United States, sad to say.

Shink
01-08-2008, 11:42 PM
The thing is Rockefellers are not the main force.

They are the American agents of the ROTHSCHILDS.

They are just hiding behind Rockefellers.

In 19th century the Rothschilds owned/controlled half of the world's wealth.

Do you think their power diminished?

Their tactics are ruthless, ubiquitous, and devastating. Hegelian dialectics (seen in modern 'left vs right politics,' funding both sides of nearly every war, and splinter/agent provocateur ops) and Problem-->Reaction-->Solution. They dedicate themselves to mastering group pyschology, etc.

CountryRoads
01-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Remember kids who go to join the military. You are PAWNS.

Stealth4
01-08-2008, 11:43 PM
people I know who I trust, who I certainly know are not crazy, know the NWO is in the works.

ElectRonPaul2008
01-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Their tactics are ruthless, ubiquitous, and devastating. Hegelian dialectics (seen in modern 'left vs right politics,' funding both sides of nearly every war, and splinter/agent provocateur ops) and Problem-->Reaction-->Solution. They dedicate themselves to mastering group pyschology, etc.

Meanwhile we are being distracted by some diplomatic negotiations, rallies, United Nations.

It is all a sham.

It is al designed to hide the decisions that have already been made.

RPFTW!
01-08-2008, 11:44 PM
next time people whine about the conspiracy theorists show them this poll

LibertiORDeth
01-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Wow I created a popular and 5* thread ;)

ElectRonPaul2008
01-08-2008, 11:47 PM

People are hungry to hear the truth.

persian_x
01-08-2008, 11:48 PM
How evil does one have to be to destroy so many peoples' lives. :mad:

The question is, how are we as americans so naive to be put in a similar "MATRIX" bubble where we are more concerned about Britney Spears than the Bilderbergs :o

LibertiORDeth
01-08-2008, 11:48 PM
People are hungry to hear the truth.

Thats a fact. Only question is, is it enough?

ElectRonPaul2008
01-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Thats a fact. Only question is, is it enough?

We do what we can. Combine effort is needed.

persian_x
01-08-2008, 11:52 PM
"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was
planned this way"

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

LibertiORDeth
01-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Although these high up, rich, influential people have a ton of power, they have no power unless they can deceive the masses. So if the masses stand up against them, they have no power.

Crickett
01-08-2008, 11:56 PM

Well, you don't have to "believe" something if it is true. Start at the Council on Foreign Relations (www.cfr.org) and read their stuff on globalization or the rest of it. They were in fact, on Cspan most of today talking about it. Find out about it because there is no belief about it. It is there and has been planned for YEARS.

Just wait til we all have no job and our dollar so devalued compared to Canada's and they start saying how much better off we will be when we give up our borders...jump sheeple jump

CountryRoads
01-08-2008, 11:57 PM
"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was
planned this way"

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

BINGO

NWO isn't a conspiracy folks, its real.

Shink
01-08-2008, 11:57 PM

Because this is highly important. Liberty is in direct opposition to these people. Look up attendee lists of the Bilderberg group and ask yourself why Edwards, Hillary, etc. attend, and why security is beyond the pail.

What's the symbolism on the dollar? ANNUIT COEPTUS NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM--Announcing the birth of the new order of the world (or secular world). Why's the pyramid's foundation say 1776 in roman numerals? Why is it a truncated pyramid with the All Seeing Eye on top?

Why is there a hidden owl (symbol of 'wisdom', reference to molech) staring at you in the upper right hand on the front, near the 1? Grab a magnifying glass.

These are weird, sick people.

pinkmandy
01-09-2008, 12:00 AM
http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

:mad:

Crickett
01-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Although these high up, rich, influential people have a ton of power, they have no power unless they can deceive the masses. So if the masses stand up against them, they have no power.

AND that is the ONLY thing that will stop them. But many of us will die trying. Those HR bills can put us all away easily. A lot of us will chicken out, and I can't say I blame them. These people already control the elections, the media. It is almost too late. VOTE RON PAUL!!

CountryRoads
01-09-2008, 12:02 AM
http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

:mad:

Before 9/11 the statement of principles had something like "something like a pearl harbor would need to occur before anything is to take place".

I'm sure someone out there has the image of it and I directly remember seeing it when a friend pointed it out to me.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 12:04 AM
Before 9/11 the statement of principles had something like "something like a pearl harbor would need to occur before anything is to take place".

I'm sure someone out there has the image of it and I directly remember seeing it when a friend pointed it out to me.

This doesn't just happen accidentally or by idiot arab trainee pilots. Only professionals could carry something like that out.

Yep.
That's kind of off topic.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 12:06 AM
"In 1991, then Arkansas governor Bill Clinton was honored as a Bilderberg guest. The next year he ran for and won the presidency... After his election, Clinton made no mention of the Bilderberg meetings, but, according to the ‘Spotlight’ (a Washington tabloid that has covered Bilderberg conferences for years), Hillary Clinton attended in 1997, becoming the first American first lady to do so. Thereafter, talk steadily grew concerning her future role in politics."
- Jim Marrs, “Rule By Secrecy”, p. 40

Shink
01-09-2008, 12:08 AM
"In 1991, then Arkansas governor Bill Clinton was honored as a Bilderberg guest. The next year he ran for and won the presidency... After his election, Clinton made no mention of the Bilderberg meetings, but, according to the ‘Spotlight’ (a Washington tabloid that has covered Bilderberg conferences for years), Hillary Clinton attended in 1997, becoming the first American first lady to do so. Thereafter, talk steadily grew concerning her future role in politics."
- Jim Marrs, “Rule By Secrecy”, p. 40

RULE BY SECRECY!!! Mandatory reading---I IMPLORE YOU, read that book.

Feelgood
01-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Fuck you Frank!

Thumper
01-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Watch movies:

- The Money Masters

- Freedom to Fascism

on Google

Shit... watch Zeitgeist. It will scare the crap out of you.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 12:10 AM
after Zeitgeist, get a good dose of ENDGAME by Alex Jones.

Rangeley
01-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Unfortunately Zeitgeist is full of errors. There are more intellectually honest things out there.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
01-09-2008, 12:11 AM
I made by friend watch endgame...Hasn't talked to me since. Last thing I told him, "watch it till the end." Last thing he told me "aight".

Cigaboo
01-09-2008, 12:12 AM
I think some people get carried away with conspiracies related to the NWO that seem like a stretch, but I think it's pretty obvious that a world government is desired by many of the powers-that-be. We need not look further than the European Union and the UN for evidence of that.

RPFTW!
01-09-2008, 12:13 AM
money masters is my favorite, then terrorstorm, end game was a bit over the top imho

persian_x
01-09-2008, 12:14 AM
I made by friend watch endgame...Hasn't talked to me since. Last thing I told him, "watch it till the end." Last thing he told me "aight".

wait till they merge us with Canada & Mexico once Hillary is in office, he's gonna come crawling back to you ;)

Shink
01-09-2008, 12:14 AM

Reality is devastatingly painful. Console him--inform him that worldwide opposition is out there.

Swmorgan77
01-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Ron Paul uses the term himself often, and he spoke about it in the rally here in Salt Lake.

Now, you can debate whether the "New World Order" is a conspiracy (which requires secrecy) or is just happening as a result of the conglomeration of converging incentives by Corporations and governments.

I believe that while many of its proponents have become more open about world government, it still consitutes a conspiracy because much of the work has been or is done in secret and the full purposes and nature of the eventually intended results (intended by those at the highest level) are not open.

Also, it is done in ways that subvert or replace the laws of sovereign states and nations, not by adherence to them so it is in this sense "subversive" and conspiritorial.

I also happen to believe in 2 books of scripture that predict a worldwide oppressive government in the last days that would be a result of evil works of darkness, so I have that religious tendency to be looking for it that taints my perspective I suppose.

Either way, its happening and it is bad for freedom.

Shink
01-09-2008, 12:16 AM
money masters is my favorite, then terrorstorm, end game was a bit over the top imho

I hear there's a bibliography page for it.

Eugenics is real. Look up Harry Laughlin eugenics law.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Wow, I want to link a video, but its pretty tough and some of you would prolly call me names if you didn't finish watching it and all. Pretty graphic in parts to.

Shink
01-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Wow, I want to link a video, but its pretty tough and some of you would prolly call me names if you didn't finish watching it and all. Pretty graphic in parts to.

What, Zionism junk?

persian_x
01-09-2008, 12:19 AM

please do, if its something I havent watched yet :D

persian_x
01-09-2008, 12:20 AM
What, Zionism junk?

junk? I did my political major essay on Zionism and got 96%...Why? Because I talked about Rothschild's money monopoly in Europe and the way they funded zionism while buying huge lands in Palestine

Israel is Rothschild's land. Zionism is Rothschild's movement.

Shink
01-09-2008, 12:24 AM
junk? I did my political major essay on Zionism and got 96%...Why? Because I talked about Rothschild's money monopoly in Europe and the way they funded zionism while buying lands in Palestine

Israel is Rothschild's land. Zionism is Rothschild's movement.

No--it's not that. Zionism stuff is tough to research (intentionally) because it includes legit stuff, disinfo, and actual jew-hating. Those 'french connection' guys is what I consider junk, and likely cointelpro. Researching mossad, AIPAC, and Rothschild is legit.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 12:24 AM
It is graphic in parts, corpses and such. Watch at your own risk.
Check it Scripturally yourself, with the Holy Bible of course, I have not completed my research on it yet myself.
Especially google the Israeli Supreme Court Building that is shown in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RozHU5p-F_o
There ya go.
And don't call me Anti semitic.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
01-09-2008, 12:25 AM
wait till they merge us with Canada & Mexico once Hillary is in office, he's gonna come crawling back to you ;)

lol. he said he'd bet his life savings that there is no NAU. he's an Obama guy. he's taking political science at university, and he thinks the media is controlled by the Right Wing :rolleyes:. He says left wing is good. actually, I've become somewhat of a hermit.

dawnbt
01-09-2008, 12:27 AM

Definately! Therefore they will have Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Clinton! Did you see how angry and crazy Bill has been acting lately? No the "charmer" of yesteryear!

persian_x
01-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Obama or Hillary. No difference. There will be a NAU whether its Barack or Clinton or Ghouliani.

Shink
01-09-2008, 12:29 AM
It is graphic in parts, corpses and such. Watch at your own risk.
Check it Scripturally yourself, with the Holy Bible of course, I have not completed my research on it yet myself.
Especially google the Israeli Supreme Court Building that is shown in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RozHU5p-F_o
There ya go.
And don't call me Anti semitic.

That's the typical shield used against researchers like myself.

Hangly Man
01-09-2008, 12:29 AM
There's a plan for it, but I don't believe it can be truly global. USA+Canada+Mexico+Europe+Japan+Australia, probably.

I don't for a second believe that China is on board with this NWO nonsense. Nor do I believe that there will be an "Asian Union."
Russia's involvement seems iffy too.

mika813
01-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Bush 41 was my commander in chief when I was in the service....he loved to talk about the NWO. He promoted it along [usually with the UN in the next sentance] over 200 times in public.

Fucking traitor!

Hey Derek,
Were you with the 3/3 Marines BAS in the first Gulf War for Oil?

dawnbt
01-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Once it gets to the point that all democrat & republican candidates are members of CFR except Ron Paul, u know who are the people behind the curtain.

CFR is just the NWO's doorstep. When you walk in it you have the Bilderbergs, Rockefeller dynasty, Rothschild dynasty, you name it.

They will do anything in their power to prevent Ron Paul from entering the white house, thats a fact. Whether its by Media control/censuring, they have achieved and will achieve to push Ron Paul away.

But fortunately, the r[evol]ution isn't Ron Paul's, it's OURS. and It's just going to grow and grow and grow, with or without Ron Paul.
At least now we can tell our grandchildren in 20-30 years that we tried. That we did something....

+1000

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 12:32 AM
That's the typical shield used against researchers like myself.

Well I'm Christian, not the best Christian mind you, I'm no Holier than Thou for sure.
But Christ was a Jew so I'm automatically not Anti Semitic. :D

Naraku
01-09-2008, 12:33 AM
There is without a doubt a plan, the real question should be "Can they succeed?" I don't think they can without a war.

Shink
01-09-2008, 12:33 AM
There's a plan for it, but I don't believe it can be truly global. USA+Canada+Mexico+Europe+Japan+Australia, probably.

I don't for a second believe that China is on board with this NWO nonsense. Nor do I believe that there will be an "Asian Union."

Well-the heavy presence of communism there (probably the defining political mechanism of the nwo) may indicate otherwise.

Highstreet
01-09-2008, 12:34 AM
There is without a doubt a plan, the real question should be "Can they succeed?" I don't think they can without a war.

I'm an Iowa voter, they told us everything

They didn't get 3rd and 3rd like they wanted, but they can still work with what they have if they pay attention to the demographics

You heard me right, they purposefully didn't shoot for first as it would have opened them up to massive attacks before super tuesday, which is the reason why almost no one who wins NH ever wins the General election.

They are in this for the long haul, Paul has faced much worse odds than this and won in a landslide.

Don't give up.

This is from Iowa

He also says .....Get ready to get sick of RP ads!!

You have to wonder why they only spent about a million or so in NH.

dawnbt
01-09-2008, 12:35 AM
next time people whine about the conspiracy theorists show them this poll

+1000

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
01-09-2008, 12:36 AM

Putin isn't part of the NWO. China is being infultrated by the Asian secret society (Just how many secret societies are there? Jeez.) So yeah. China's gonna dump the dollar. The Global Elite fear China. http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2007/241007_elite_fear.htm

persian_x
01-09-2008, 12:36 AM
There is a much easier tactic for conquest than war.

By making the people so hopeless and dependent (whether its financial, security, etc.) upon the elites, THEY are going to be the ones accepting the NWO.

Sandy
01-09-2008, 12:37 AM
You need to ask the question of how did Christianity become so corrupt all of a sudden that it self distructed (look at Europe) in a matter of decades.

You have to ask yourself a question if the people that are pushing for war with Muslims are Christians, or are they professing a different faith.

Who has the vested interested in weakining the Christianity and the way of life that was stable for 2000 years up until the last 100 years.

I think you all know who we are talking about.

Look at who runs the Fed, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the International Bank of Settlements - all private banks disguised as Government institutions.

Did you watch the movie The Money Masters?

Do you know that every phone call in USA is being tracked by one international company, and so are the calls in 25 other countries? Read about it here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=882376).

Learn the facts and spread the knowledge. This is the real gist of the Ron Paul REVOLUTION.

He may not win the election, but the TRUTH has to get out to as many people as possible.

BINGO, too much of a blockade up for most people though to be able to see what is right in front of their eyes. People have been conditioned not to question the enslavers as if they are God himself!! Breakage of the 1st Commandment, and false teaching beyond all other false teachings.

Purpose Driven Church crapola..........'Rethinking' crapola!! Socialist public education crapola!

These people will be enjoying the hot seat.

shane2
01-09-2008, 12:39 AM
TPTB and Federal Reserve would rather us think and accuse them of being stupid and inept, than for too many of us to start getting a clue that they know exactly how their policies have, and are, dooming the dollar, our families wealth, and our current taken-for-granted freedoms.

They know what's coming and that it's now inevitable and irreversible, though they try desperately to stall that 'Day of Reckoning' to their best advantage.

The highest levels there also know that with that eventual collapse, and when enough people are eventually suffering sufficiently hard/long enough from it, that most people then will also more eagerly embrace any new 'Draconian Solutions' they then later offer up for our supposed relief.

BUT, ONLY IF not too many of us had first caught on that their failed policies had caused all that personal financial panic, loss & pain to begin with!

It's essential, they know, if they are to stay in power afterwards, that they not also be blamed by the public then for that crisis, that only a handful now know they had actually caused and allowed.

For that reason, I fully expect, before the dollar, economy, and markets really fully implode, to where TPTB and FedRes might begin to get their rightful blame for having caused it all, that we will see instead an 'event' unleashed first with which the media, and eventually even history itself, will then blame for that subsequent (impending regardless) economic/financial/dollar collapse.

Nuke terrorism, severe energy crisis, war, pandemic, something/anything, to which then the public can be pointed to it as 'the real cause' for that 'unexpected' economic/financial/dollar collapse, that we all here knew was coming anyways.

Prep for it (Beans, Bullets, Bullion & Bible) to both survive the event itself and to better avoid being later panicked, stampeded, and herded into their coming 'Draconian Solutions' that'll attempt to erode even further our scant remaining wealth and freedoms then.

If any have trouble imagining such extreme evil intent is even possible, understand that that is a common vulnerability of most all good and moral people throughout all of history, as most have had little personal experience with the extreme heights of arrogance and all consuming lust for power that is the hallmark of truly evil people who know no common and decent moral restraints.

- Shane

P.S. - For me, in the meantime, I'll also be vigorously supporting Ron Paul getting his message out far & wide for as long as his star burns brightly illuminating the masses to the loss of their Constitutional freedoms and liberties.

When it comes time to take this country back, whether he had won or not, we'll have thousands more fellow patriots standing shoulder-to-shoulder with us then because of him and this historic campaign having awakened them.

I hope/pray we can do so in-time via the ballet box and not need the cartridge box.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 12:39 AM
China is a laboratory of the NWO. They are the prototype of the world's future. While the rich chinese get richer, the people of the country work their asses off just for food & security, with the communist ideology injected in their veins so that they do not complain.

ClayTrainor
01-09-2008, 12:40 AM
It's pretty clear that there is a goal to establish a new world order.

The censoring of ron paul in the media is proof of it.

Naraku
01-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Well-the heavy presence of communism there (probably the defining political mechanism of the nwo) may indicate otherwise.

China does not embrace any definition of communism. Mao was basically considered a rightist for his political ideology. He talked up the "Mass line" of employing the people and going to the people to carry out actions. China's the only major "communist" country to have multiple parties, all others only have communist or non-communist.

China's government is moving power more and more to the people, in spite of all the Western media propaganda, and is generally heading down a democratic road, while the West is heading the other way. There's a silent and slow revolution going on in China.

In a few decades don't be surprised if we're living under fascist governments and the Chinese are democrats.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
01-09-2008, 12:43 AM
China is a laboratory of the NWO. They are the prototype of the world's future. While the rich chinese get richer, the people of the country work their asses off just for food & security, with the communist ideology injected in their veins so that they do not complain.

The Asian Secret Society isn't the ruling Chinese government. It's like saying the Ron Paul Revolution runs America. They are like us, but many years ahead. They have some seats in government, and they influence public opinion.

Hangly Man
01-09-2008, 12:44 AM

I don't think they can. This "structure" has existed for almost 100 years without being seriously challenged. Even the NWO goons are human, and when humans play a rigged game they get sloppy.

That's why we're talking about this now. The NWO has gotten really damn sloppy. They're making stupid mistake after stupid mistake and leaving clues all over the place.

What is their goal in bankrupting the US? I think there is no goal. Rockefeller might have been a genius, but his grandkids sure ain't. They're cutting their own throats.

Consider. Ron Paul vs. the NWO isn't a battle over control, or between personalities. It's a struggle between reality and fantasy. Even if the NWO rigs the elections, even if they cancel the elections, the destruction of the US will continue. But this is their destruction too. When the US goes bankrupt, they will be masters of nothing.

They're deluded if they don't understand this, and I think its clear they are deluded.

They left their fingerprints all over this election and the 2004 election. That's really goddamn sloppy. This time they rigged a county to show 0 votes even when it is verifiable to everyone that people voted there. That is INCREDIBLY sloppy.

The NWO is blowing itself to pieces.

barbz
01-09-2008, 12:44 AM
AND that is the ONLY thing that will stop them. But many of us will die trying. Those HR bills can put us all away easily. A lot of us will chicken out, and I can't say I blame them. These people already control the elections, the media. It is almost too late. VOTE RON PAUL!!

It's the most important thing you could do at this moment.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 12:45 AM
wow, we have quite a group of informed people here.
I will be compiling everything I can find, text video whatever offline for future perusal at a later date whether I believe it all or not.
I'm sure most of you would agree that 90% of what we believe of this NWO has been gleaned online so thats my plan.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 12:46 AM
What is their goal in bankrupting the US? I think there is no goal.

NAU my friend, NAU. They're way smarter than you think. The economic crash will leave no other option on the table other than merging with our neighbors. And the people will accept it, as hopeless as they will be

Hangly Man
01-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Putin isn't part of the NWO. China is being infultrated by the Asian secret society (Just how many secret societies are there? Jeez.) So yeah. China's gonna dump the dollar. The Global Elite fear China. http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2007/241007_elite_fear.htm

I'm calling shenanigans on this "Asian Secret Society?"

East Asia happens to be a field I'm something of an expert in. I can tell you right now there is no pan-Asian anything.

Do you have names? Documents? Anything?

Shink
01-09-2008, 12:49 AM
NAU my friend, NAU. They're way smarter than you think. The economic crash will leave no other option on the table other than merging with our neighbors. And the people will accept it, as hopeless as they will be

That is the truly dangerous thing about them--they don't walk the line between genius&insanity, they dive headlong into both.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 12:49 AM
I think China will come across the burning sand on its own accord, and it wont need any help when it does.

ElectRonPaul2008
01-09-2008, 12:50 AM
What is their goal in bankrupting the US? I think there is no goal. Rockefeller might have been a genius, but his grandkids sure ain't. They're cutting their own throats.

They bankrupted the USA in 1929 then bought up all the real estate and corporations with the money they printed on the cheap.

Do you think these people own paper dollars to lose out if USA goes bankrupt?

They own GOLD, DIAMONDS, Land (just look at major realestate developers last names). They will dump any dollars they have before they cause a collapse and then will pick up everyting at rock bottom prices.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 12:53 AM
They bankrupted the USA in 1929 then bought up all the real estate and corporations with the money they printed on the cheap.

They own GOLD, DIAMONDS, Land (just look at major realestate developers last names). They will dump any dollars they have before they cause a collapse and then will pick up everyting at rock bottom prices.

Their plan is to put us, the U.S.A. in a miserable state way worse than 1929, then they will ride in with a brand new plan and most sheep will jump right on the band wagon.

Shink
I will be compiling everything I can find, text video whatever offline for future perusal at a later date whether I believe it all or not.
I'm sure most of you would agree that 90% of what we believe of this NWO has been gleaned online so thats my plan.

I lost two years of bookmarks and research on it all recently. :(
I'd love to have a big binder organized with printouts and an ipod filled with relevant documentaries.

persian_x
If China was a non-influenced independant nation, they would have invaded mid east long before us and collected all the oil.

They hold 1/3 of the world's population, they OWN our markets and supply. What makes you think for one second that they're not under decent Bilderberg & CFR control? As bad as i am going to put it, China is NWO's laboratory, like i said.

Hangly Man
01-09-2008, 12:55 AM

Er, no. It isn't. China is nothing like the NWO. Hell, it isn't even as bad as the US. There is no "control grid" here. There's a national ID, but it's nothing more than a passport. no one checks for it.
In fact most notable thing about China is it's almost complete lack of central control, or really any control at all. There are police, and the police can fuck with you on occasion, but Big Brother is not watching us.

Shink
01-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Er, no. It isn't. China is nothing like the NWO. Hell, it isn't even as bad as the US. There is no "control grid" here. There's a national ID, but it's nothing more than a passport. no one checks for it.
In fact most notable thing about China is it's almost complete lack of central control, or really any control at all. There are police, and the police can fuck with you on occasion, but Big Brother is not watching us.

I thought there was a large amount of surveillance in the cities?

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 12:57 AM
If China was a non-influenced independant nation, they would have invaded mid east long before us and collected all the oil.

They hold 1/3 of the world's population, they OWN our markets and supply. What makes you think for one second that they're not under decent Bilderberg & CFR control? As bad as i am going to put it, China is NWO's laboratory, like i said.

Chinas not under their control.
They will make their move when the time is right.
You are correct about the laboratory, but they will move independently.
They are building up as we speak.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 01:00 AM
"The elite have even admitted, in their own documents, how they wish to emulate the chinese model and apply it in the Anglo-American Western block." - Alex Jones

Sandy
01-09-2008, 01:01 AM

Zeitgeist WAS MADE BY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have NO freakin' idea how manipulative they are!!! People REALLY need to research and study communist psychological warfare!!!! If they do they will catch the warfare in the film in 2 seconds flat!!

THEY made this film and are fooling people, they are MUCH more clever than you think and EVIL than you can ever imagine!!!

persian_x
" The total dehumanization in China is the elite model for a prison control grid across the planet. " - Alex Jones

Hangly Man

My friend, some of your data is less than correct.

1) They don't own our economy, they just have a large share.
2) The oil is the reason they haven't invaded. The US is one of their primary suppliers. The other supplier is Russia. Even if the Mideast ran out tomorrow, Russia and China would keep chugging along for a while.
3) China's banks are not connected to outside banks, and this is something the WTO has been griping about. Credit cards became available very recently, and wire transfers of cash are still difficult. Western banks have ZERO presence here. Even HK banks are rare.
4) The Communist revolution was all about getting the Western financial interests out of China. Which it did. And the Western powers were very unhappy about this.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Zeitgeist WAS MADE BY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have NO freakin' idea how manipulative they are!!! People REALLY need to research and study communist psychological warfare!!!! If they do they will catch the warfare in the film in 2 seconds flat!!

THEY made this film and are fooling people, they are MUCH more clever than you think and EVIL than you can ever imagine!!!

what are you saying? that Zeitgeist was made by the CFR so that they can manipulate us into.......knowing the truth about their corporations?

Hangly Man
01-09-2008, 01:03 AM
" The total dehumanization in China is the elite model for a prison control grid across the planet. " - Alex Jones

Alex Jones isn't a China expert.

Actually, I've long suspected him of being a CIA plant. He does a lot to make patriots look silly.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Alex Jones isn't a China expert.

Actually, I've long suspected him of being a CIA plant. He does a lot to make patriots look silly.

so you got a CIA agent telling all there is to know about the corporate elites...in order to make patriots look silly?

Hangly Man
01-09-2008, 01:07 AM

WTF.

So when the country is bankrupt, and all our land and assets are in hawk to the Europeans and Asians, removing trade barriers between Mexico and Canada will make America wealthy again? American corps own most of those countries already anyway.

Let's stick to what we can prove. The Fed, the CFR, etc, et al are real. Lets focus on that.

ElectRonPaul2008
01-09-2008, 01:07 AM
what are you saying? that Zeitgeist was made by the CFR so that they can manipulate us into.......knowing the truth about their corporations?

Of course it was. Do you think they would let a movie like that be shown in movie theaters so you find out the TRUTH about them?

Even Freedom to Fascism is made to divert attention from the Rothschilds to Rockefellers who are the pawns of the Rothchilds, but it does reveal a lot of truth, that is why it is not in movie theaters.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 01:08 AM
I think Alex just acts on EVERY thing he runs across, no matter how insane it may sound.
Better safe than sorry i think and leave no stone unturned.
He has definitely been a pain in the NWO's ass.

ElectRonPaul2008
01-09-2008, 01:11 AM
so you got a CIA agent telling all there is to know about the corporate elites...in order to make patriots look silly?

There are no corporate elites, you undestand. There is only one elite, the Rothchilds - they own/conrol more than half of the world, yet we are only hearing "corporate elites", "CFR", "Skull and bones" etc - smoke screen, because they all report to the one authority that is sitting in London's Square Mile district.

You never hear the Rothschilds mentioned ever in any of the movies.

Sandy
01-09-2008, 01:12 AM

You are paying too much attention to part 3 I think, and the reason for them putting it in there is not easy to see unless you do some deep brainstorming. Please do yourself a favor and LISTEN CLOSELY to the last section of the film. Then go from there, watch I think it's part 13 is the last section, youtube. Watch again until you get it. By the way, the NWO's arch enemy is Christianity. People have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOO duped. :(

tgannaway89
Wow, I knew that many Paul supporters were bent on conspiracy, but this is absurd. I am only here because I want my personal freedoms back. You guys make Dr. Paul look so bad... no wonder we can't break the top 4.

Hangly Man

They bankrupted a lot of minor banks and a whole lot of individuals, not the federal government.

If by "they" you mean Asia and Europe. America doesn't have much gold left. France and other countries started demanding gold in payment on our debts in the 1960's. That was probably one of the reasons we got rid of the gold standard.

Guys, you're not making much sense. If we're in debt to foreign countries it won't be the Bilderbergers buying up the country at "rock-bottom prices." It will be the Yoshidas, the Assads, the Yaos and the Kims. You know, our creditors.

Hangly Man
01-09-2008, 01:13 AM
I think Alex just acts on EVERY thing he runs across, no matter how insane it may sound.

This.

Hangly Man
01-09-2008, 01:14 AM
I thought there was a large amount of surveillance in the cities?

Unless you mean some dude looking out the window of the police station while he takes his smoke break, no.

Ron Paul for Liberty
01-09-2008, 01:15 AM
There are certainly plans for them. Even Michael Crighton writes about it. His book State of Fear details it very well. You think it is fiction until the end where he basically says it is completely true and shows you some documents. Don't trust his word or my word, go look for yourself!

Its a Fictional Novel, dude wtf are you crazy?

ElectRonPaul2008
01-09-2008, 01:15 AM
France and other countries started demanding gold in payment on our debts in the 1960's. That was probably one of the reasons we got rid of the gold standard.

Who is France and other countires?

There are very specific people who can make such demands. Countries are just geographical units.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Wow, I knew that many Paul supporters were bent on conspiracy, but this is absurd. I am only here because I want my personal freedoms back. You guys make Dr. Paul look so bad... no wonder we can't break the top 4.

Baaaaaaa, Sheep lol.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 01:17 AM
Baaaaaaa, Sheep lol.

lol thank you, I was controlling myself from saying anything horrible

Hangly Man
01-09-2008, 01:18 AM

Take some true things and mix it up with a lot of crackpot BS. Then when you mention the Fed, people will say:

"Oh, right, the Federal Reserve is controlling our lives? I bet you believe Elvis shot Kennedy."

etc.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
01-09-2008, 01:19 AM

So why have we lost our personal freedoms? Does the constitution have an expiry date? There is no such thing as coicidences.

Dieseler
lol thank you, I was controlling myself from saying anything horrible
Lmao, its the truth.
I shouldn't have said truth, dang.

persian_x
Alex Jones clearly explained the Rothschild's rise to power in ENDGAME. Now I dont know what you call smoke screen but Alex Jones cannot be part of the whole Establishment. Thats like biting your own tail. They're not as stupid as Britney Spears for god sake

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 01:21 AM
Alex Jones clearly explained the Rothschild's rise to power in ENDGAME. Now I dont know what you call smoke screen but Alex Jones cannot be part of the whole Establishment. Thats like biting your own tail. They're not stupid

I have heard that the Rotheschildes own literally at least half of the worlds wealth.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 01:22 AM
I don't know why I just quoted that on you lol.

Soup
01-09-2008, 01:22 AM
You know I prefer the Wolfpack branch of the NWO. I mean, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Sting!! They could rule my world any day for all I care. I give up my freedom. Seriously...

Man this drunk Ron Paul supporter really misses the WCW...

persian_x
01-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Take some true things and mix it up with a lot of crackpot BS. Then when you mention the Fed, people will say:

"Oh, right, the Federal Reserve is controlling our lives? I bet you believe Elvis shot Kennedy."

etc.

yeah that is completely true I totally agree with you on that. Same thing applies to the "FAKE MOON LANDING" conspiracy.

but Zeitgeist wasn't produced by them. Unless you clearly explain it to me

Sandy
01-09-2008, 01:25 AM
Of course it was. Do you think they would let a movie like that be shown in movie theaters so you find out the TRUTH about them?

Even Freedom to Fascism is made to divert attention from the Rothschilds to Rockefellers who are the pawns of the Rothchilds, but it does reveal a lot of truth, that is why it is not in movie theaters.

It was shown in theatres? I didn't know that. Rothchild (means red shield) real last name: BAUER

They are hiding their true identity, absolute WEASELS who hide behind others and can't even be honest about who they REALLY are.

chilledfresh
01-09-2008, 01:25 AM
The New World Order is not so much a group of people as it is an ideology, based on globalism and centralized governmental power. Several groups are working towards the same goal, without understanding how they are interconnected philosophically. While some of these groups have legitimate reasons for wanting globalization, others are not so benevolent. It is true that there are secret societies and that many of these groups have their roots in occultism. However, it is wrong to lump all of the groups together as "evil minions of the dark side," since most people involved in promoting globalism are simply misguided.

We need to be careful not to demonize others based on the actions of an elite few. I think this is where Alex Jones turns a lot of people off, because he is prone to condemning everything as an action of the NWO. However, he does cover topics that nobody else will talk about, and I don't question his authenticity or patriotism in the least. Remember, he's just a man.

A side note on Zeitgeist: there is a ton of misinformation in the chapter on religion. When I first watched the documentary I was indeed disturbed, but I've since learned that the copycat religion theory has already been debunked. The rest of the documentary is interesting, though I think people are too quick to accept everything in it as fact without seriously researching the topics for themselves.

ElectRonPaul2008
01-09-2008, 01:26 AM
Alex Jones clearly explained the Rothschild's rise to power in ENDGAME. Now I dont know what you call smoke screen but Alex Jones cannot be part of the whole Establishment. Thats like biting your own tail. They're not as stupid as Britney Spears for god sake

Yes. He is saying all the true things and acts agitated in order to make people think that those who say those things are nuts. So when people learn the truth on their own they will recall Alex Jones and think "oh it is that weird guy who believes it too. It must be just a conspiracy theory".

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
01-09-2008, 01:27 AM
The Rothschild family is a modern day dynasty. I wonder why they are NEVER mentioned on TV.

ElectRonPaul2008
01-09-2008, 01:28 AM
It was shown in theatres?

Only in a few theaters. Not in all of USA.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Well if Zeitgeist can't save you from religious endoctrinations, I suggest Richard Dawkins lol

Both of my parents are muslims. I'm an Iranian atheist.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 01:29 AM
The Rothschild family is a modern day dynasty. I wonder why they are NEVER mentioned on TV.

was that a rhetorical question with a slight taste of sarcasm? I hope so.

Sandy
01-09-2008, 01:31 AM
yeah that is completely true I totally agree with you on that. Same thing applies to the "FAKE MOON LANDING" conspiracy.

but Zeitgeist wasn't produced by them. Unless you clearly explain it to me

Take my advice, and LISTEN CLOSELY to the last part of the film. If you STILL don't get it after knowing what the end NWO goal is, PM me. Once again, Christianity is their arch ENEMY.

Naraku
The problem with any discussion of conspiracy theories or NWO is that the vast majority of people talking on such subjects are uneducated saps with insane ideas and the critics think that means all of them are so any one who says there's some truth to it is accused of being just like them.

Some of us know better than that. Some of us realize that the path we're heading down in the U.S. is towards complete economic integration with Canada and Mexico and that this can only be enforced through an international legal system able to override our constitution. It's not conspiratorial, it's just an idea Americans aren't familiar with, but the EU is having this done to them as we speak. They didn't see it coming either, except a few bright bulbs. Some still don't see it coming because the EU propaganda machine has worked so well in convincing Europeans that the strengthening of the Union is good for them and should be welcomed without questioning.

Some people even admit the EU is not very democratic and aren't happy with that, yet still speak in favor of giving it more power or say it isn't getting more power.

We'll probably have similar voices here in the U.S. saying the fight against terrorism needs international governance and keeping a well-regulated economy requires greater power to an international organization as of yet unnamed. All of it ends with a New World Order, likely set up in a way that doesn't appear to be much different from right now. Look for regional organizations to become the de facto UN Security Council members, if not outright members, and for the body to exert increased power over policy.

BTW this should be moved.

Shink

This is the new world order at work: Alex Jones speaks out, gets ridiculed. Is he legit? Or is it an elite plan? How does he know this/that? Why isn't he dead? Is he a 'cryptozionist?' Is he CIA? Mossad? Jesuit?

HEGELIAN DIALECTICS.

When someone merely suggests COINTELPRO, I question why it was mentioned at all. Wouldn't it be such a great way to confuse/destroy patriot groups with mere mention of such things?

It's a tactic, mazes within mazes. Rat trap.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
The first time I heard of the Rothschilds was on the internet. And I used to watch A LOT of TV.

ElectRonPaul2008
01-09-2008, 01:36 AM
The first time I heard of the Rothschilds was on the internet. And I used to watch A LOT of TV.

The first time I heard of R's was from my Grandfather who knew something he was not telling. He never did tell but you always knew he was dancing around it when you talked about international politics etc. He was a very religious man and studied a lot of books.

Sandy
01-09-2008, 01:41 AM
Well if Zeitgeist can't save you from religious endoctrinations, I suggest Richard Dawkins lol

Both of my parents are muslims. I'm an Iranian atheist.

Dawkins is an ego maniac, and being in a wheelchair doesn't mean he doesn't have a HUGE one. He is an arrogant SOB who has made nice little Marxist comments. :mad:

Save you from Christianity? It is their ARCH ENEMY, they are not trying to SAVE you for pete's sake!!! They want you to HATE Christianity, they win that way!!

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Are we talking about they as in the Scribes and the Pharisees Sandy?

persian_x
01-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Dawkins is an ego maniac, and being in a wheelchair doesn't mean he doesn't have a HUGE one. He is an arrogant SOB who has made nice little Marxist comments. :mad:

Save you from Christianity? It is their ARCH ENEMY, they are not trying to SAVE you for pete's sake!!! They want you to HATE Christianity, they win that way!!

u got the wrong guy.. google Richard Dawkins

Tidewise
01-09-2008, 01:52 AM
novus Ordo Seclorum

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 02:01 AM
Looking forward to revisiting this in Hot Topics in the morning, Good night. :p

Shink
01-09-2008, 02:06 AM

Be well. Everyone subscribe to this thread (turn off email notification) and come back to it tomorrow with fresh 'loony' info.:cool: Takes so much weight off my chest from today's stress to be among you guys letting it all out.

Sandy
01-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Are we talking about they as in the Scribes and the Pharisees Sandy?

No, humans don't live that long! ;)

abruzz0
01-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Absolutely. Ron Paul himself has even admitted it a few times, when asked. There's no doubt about it, folks. If you can't see that, then I don't really understand how you like Ron Paul. To me, those two things go hand in hand. Ron Paul = American patriot. Everyone else = NWO sellout.

Sandy
01-09-2008, 02:14 AM
u got the wrong guy.. google Richard Dawkins

Oops, it's late and I'm obviously tired. I know about that guy, another arrogant SOB. Same with Christopher Hitchens, who is an alcoholic and crude person, who submits a picture of himself to a magazine of him in the shower. It was nasty. Are these men your heros?

They have Marxist/socialist beliefs and I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw a tissue.

Shink
01-09-2008, 09:08 AM
Bump!

PaultheSaint
01-09-2008, 09:11 AM
The NWO acknowledges the NWO. How can anyone not? Oh yea, complacent ignorance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWBTL33MpA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzUkhKaNylM&feature=related

Talldude1412
01-09-2008, 09:17 AM
I think the best means of fighting them is a principled stand on the importance of national sovereignty. Educate the people. When someone tries to champion the issue, let the masses get pissed at them.

I also think the European Union is doing a terrible job advocating the good sides of large continental bureaucracies. See stagnant growth.

deedles
01-09-2008, 09:21 AM

QFT

Uprising
01-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Just watched End Game and Zeitgeist our future looks pretty doomed if we don't do something about it.

I am just glad that this message is getting out there, remember the NWO have been planning this for a long time. So it's going to take more then a couple of months to convince the majority of the public.

Ron Paul has even said that one of the main reasons he is running is to get the message of freedom out there. Now 100,000's people know about it and that is just the beginning.

hayeksrevenge
01-09-2008, 09:22 AM
There is enough evidence of the intentions of the powerful people in this world-- evidence that is already in print and other media which shows that a one world government (NWO) is in the works. As for those of us in the USA and Canada, there is the North American Union which is a pre-requisite for a one world government. The NAU is the reason why McCain, Bush and others do not want to build a border fence between the USA and Mexico.

Their motivation is simple... it is easier for corporations to trade without borders than with borders and rules in every nation. That is the motive. Any intellectually honest person can see what is happening... and, yes, our government leaders do lie to us about it, of course.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Wow, this hasn't been moved yet?
I wonder why.
Is it possibly that the moderators wish this thread to be viewed by the NWO? :eek:

J/K, lol.
Probably needs to be moved, don't you think? :rolleyes:

JenaS62
01-09-2008, 09:33 AM
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the NWO is in the works and has been for quite a while.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:09 AM
BINGO, too much of a blockade up for most people though to be able to see what is right in front of their eyes. People have been conditioned not to question the enslavers as if they are God himself!! Breakage of the 1st Commandment, and false teaching beyond all other false teachings.

Purpose Driven Church crapola..........'Rethinking' crapola!! Socialist public education crapola!

These people will be enjoying the hot seat.

+1

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:11 AM

Great, I was going to ask if anyone had a comprehensive study of the NWO, as well as proof.

romeshomey
01-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Ok so lets just say now that about 80% of those on this board are 'Truthers', including myself.

Am3RiCaN_microcosm
01-09-2008, 11:14 AM
"I've been told not to talk, but these stooges don't scare me. Threats or no threats, I've laid bare the coming race war in our big cities, the federal cover-up on AIDS, the Bohemian Grove---perverted, pagan playground of the powerful. Skull and Bones the demonic fraternity that George Bush and leftist senator John Kerry, Conress Mr. New Money. The Israeli lobby, which plays Congress like a cheap harmonica. The Soviet style "smartcard" the Justice Department has in mind for you." -Ron Paul

(from RP 'newletters' -- judge for youself if he wrote this but it seems to fit the patterns, no?)

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:14 AM
There are no corporate elites, you undestand. There is only one elite, the Rothchilds - they own/conrol more than half of the world, yet we are only hearing "corporate elites", "CFR", "Skull and bones" etc - smoke screen, because they all report to the one authority that is sitting in London's Square Mile district.

You never hear the Rothschilds mentioned ever in any of the movies.

Hypothetically speaking, what would happen if the Rothchilds were murdered?

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Lmao, its the truth.
I shouldn't have said truth, dang.

Isn't it nice to have a place where the sheeple are in the minority?

romeshomey
01-09-2008, 11:17 AM

Good luck, they are spread all over the globe, and most of them don't have the name Rothschild as their name anymore.

This family has been involved in its central banking and world domination since the 1700's.

Some family history..

http://www.nogw.com/download/2005_rothschild_history.pdf

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Great, I was going to ask if anyone had a comprehensive study of the NWO, as well as proof.

I have done nothing as of yet, can't decide where to begin.

I've been told not to talk, but these stooges don't scare me. Threats or no threats, I've laid bare the coming race war in our big cities, the federal cover-up on AIDS, the Bohemian Grove---perverted, pagan playground of the powerful. Skull and Bones the demonic fraternity that George Bush and leftist senator John Kerry, Conress Mr. New Money. The Israeli lobby, which plays Congress like a cheap harmonica. The Soviet style "smartcard" the Justice Department has in mind for you." -Ron Paul

(from RP 'newletters' -- judge for youself if he wrote this but it seems to fit the patterns, no?)

Sounds nothing like Dr. Paul to me.

ndega360
If the Rothchild family was murdered, their associates throughout the world running the several Rothchild bank branches throughout Europe would take over. The NWO is run by many, many individuals, not simply the Rothchild family. There are associates throughout the world running all the Rothchild banks.

LibertiORDeth
It was shown in theatres? I didn't know that. Rothchild (means red shield) real last name: BAUER

They are hiding their true identity, absolute WEASELS who hide behind others and can't even be honest about who they REALLY are.

So the Rothchilds aren't really Rothchilds? :confused::confused::confused:

Shink
01-09-2008, 11:20 AM

Probably global chaos.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:20 AM
The problem with any discussion of conspiracy theories or NWO is that the vast majority of people talking on such subjects are uneducated saps with insane ideas and the critics think that means all of them are so any one who says there's some truth to it is accused of being just like them.

Some of us know better than that. Some of us realize that the path we're heading down in the U.S. is towards complete economic integration with Canada and Mexico and that this can only be enforced through an international legal system able to override our constitution. It's not conspiratorial, it's just an idea Americans aren't familiar with, but the EU is having this done to them as we speak. They didn't see it coming either, except a few bright bulbs. Some still don't see it coming because the EU propaganda machine has worked so well in convincing Europeans that the strengthening of the Union is good for them and should be welcomed without questioning.

Some people even admit the EU is not very democratic and aren't happy with that, yet still speak in favor of giving it more power or say it isn't getting more power.

We'll probably have similar voices here in the U.S. saying the fight against terrorism needs international governance and keeping a well-regulated economy requires greater power to an international organization as of yet unnamed. All of it ends with a New World Order, likely set up in a way that doesn't appear to be much different from right now. Look for regional organizations to become the de facto UN Security Council members, if not outright members, and for the body to exert increased power over policy.

BTW this should be moved.

Thing is, the MSM tries to make it out to be a conspiracy, so as to fool the masses.
Which they can accomplish very well.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:21 AM
The first time I heard of R's was from my Grandfather who knew something he was not telling. He never did tell but you always knew he was dancing around it when you talked about international politics etc. He was a very religious man and studied a lot of books.

The first time I heard of the Rothchilds was from someone at church who is labeled a "conspiracy nut".
He predicted a Hillary win, which is slowly coming to pass.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:22 AM

It is still under New Hampshire Primaries :p

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Ok so lets just say now that about 80% of those on this board are 'Truthers', including myself.

Maybe 80% that voted in this thread. I'm pretty sure we are the minority even as Ron Paul supporters.
The votes in this thread haven't even begun to scratch the population of these boards.
I think, shit I know nothing lol.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Wow, this hasn't been moved yet?
I wonder why.
Is it possibly that the moderators wish this thread to be viewed by the NWO? :eek:

J/K, lol.
Probably needs to be moved, don't you think? :rolleyes:

I think we all use New Posts anyways...

romeshomey
01-09-2008, 11:24 AM
So the Rothchilds aren't really Rothchilds? :confused::confused::confused:

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:25 AM

Like I said, a place where the sheeple is in the minority ;)

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:25 AM
"I've been told not to talk, but these stooges don't scare me. Threats or no threats, I've laid bare the coming race war in our big cities, the federal cover-up on AIDS, the Bohemian Grove---perverted, pagan playground of the powerful. Skull and Bones the demonic fraternity that George Bush and leftist senator John Kerry, Conress Mr. New Money. The Israeli lobby, which plays Congress like a cheap harmonica. The Soviet style "smartcard" the Justice Department has in mind for you." -Ron Paul

O wow, that's him? Awesome!

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Good luck, they are spread all over the globe, and most of them don't have the name Rothschild as their name anymore.

This family has been involved in its central banking and world domination since the 1700's.

Some family history..

But what about the main ones? Say, the five most important? Are the others smart enough to take over?

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:27 AM
I have done nothing as of yet, can't decide where to begin.

Sounds nothing like Dr. Paul to me.

Thats the Dr. Paul that America needs.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:27 AM
If the Rothchild family was murdered, their associates throughout the world running the several Rothchild bank branches throughout Europe would take over. The NWO is run by many, many individuals, not simply the Rothchild family. There are associates throughout the world running all the Rothchild banks.

But I am sure that if you murder a few of them the others wouldn't be capable of taking over.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Wow I didn't know it was going to get this big :D

romeshomey
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
But what about the main ones? Say, the five most important? Are the others smart enough to take over?

The Bush family are tied to the Rothschilds. So you tell me?

Research into the Illuminatti networks has shown a connection between Dorothy Bush-Koch and the Rothschild empire and Opus Dei. This relationship is established through her husband Robert 'Bob' Koch being the head of the Wine Institute. For those who may not know, Dorothy Bush-Koch is the sister of the Skull and Bones President George W. Bush. more. Her husband, Robert Koch is a scion of the family that owns Koch Industries, at present the largest privately owned company in the United States.

Discobolus
I acknowledge a World Order....there is nothing "new" about it

VoluntaryMan
"Eminent" would suggest "not secret" and, therfore, not a "conspiracy," in the technical sense. So, yes, there are quite obvious, public plans to unite the globe under one governmental authority. There is a conspiracy of denial, however, among both the players and the masses. The players deny intentions (so as not to spook the herd) more than observable facts, while the masses are simply in denial.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:31 AM
The Bush family are tied to the Rothschilds. So you tell me?

Wow the largest privately owned corporation? I thought that was google or Microsoft.

romeshomey
01-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Wow the largest privately owned corporation? I thought that was google or Microsoft.

Nope..

Koch Industries, Inc. (pronounced "koke") is a private corporation based in Wichita, Kansas. According to Forbes Magazine, it is the largest privately owned company in the world by revenue (surpassing Cargill in 2005 with the acquisition of Georgia-Pacific), with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading and investments.

Also:

FACTS show business ties between the Bush Family and The Rothschild family with a direct financial link to Opus Dei.

President Bill Clinton attends their functions and he is a former De Molay or Freemason youth member and Rhodes Scholar, both with obvious secret society inclinations.

Also associated with the Wine Institute is Bohemian Grove attendee, Governor Arnold Schwarzenneger of California. In fact, September 2006 is Wine Month as proclaimed by Governor Terminator. Arnold has also been too Bohemian Grove and has been seen with the Rothschilds at their estate in England

romeshomey
01-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Ask more questions and I will give you the answers. If I don't respond within 24 hours you know what happened to me ;)

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Nope..

Koch Industries, Inc. (pronounced "koke") is a private corporation based in Wichita, Kansas. According to Forbes Magazine, it is the largest privately owned company in the world by revenue (surpassing Cargill in 2005 with the acquisition of Georgia-Pacific), with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading and investments.

Also:

FACTS show business ties between the Bush Family and The Rothschild family with a direct financial link to Opus Dei.

President Bill Clinton attends their functions and he is a former De Molay or Freemason youth member and Rhodes Scholar, both with obvious secret society inclinations.

Also associated with the Wine Institute is Bohemian Grove attendee, Governor Arnold Schwarzenneger of California. In fact, September 2006 is Wine Month as proclaimed by Governor Terminator. Arnold has also been too Bohemian Grove and has been seen with the Rothschilds at their estate in England

Do you have a link to their income?

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Ask more questions and I will give you the answers. If I don't respond within 24 hours you know what happened to me ;)

;)

Shink
01-09-2008, 11:54 AM

Is there a well laid out site/chart/graph that links either the history of these people or the current connections that are provable? Their finance? I seriously would love to write a book on this stuff, even though I lost two years of compiled research.

romeshomey
01-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Do you have a link to their income?

#1 Koch Industries
11.09.06, 6:00 PM ET

Koch Industries ranked #2 in 2005.
Industry: Chemicals - Major Diversified (chemicals, energy, technology)

4111 East 37th Street North
Wichita KS 67220
Phone: 316-828-5500
Fax: 316-828-6997

http://www.kochind.com
info@kochind.com

CEO: Charles G Koch , 71
BS Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MS Massachusetts Institute of Technology

CFO: Steve Feilmeier

2005 Revenues Revenue Change (%) Employees Fiscal Year End

$90.00 bil e 50.0 85,000 Dec

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/21/biz_06privates_Koch-Industries_VMZQ.html

romeshomey
01-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Is there a well laid out site/chart/graph that links either the history of these people or the current connections that are provable? Their finance? I seriously would love to write a book on this stuff, even though I lost two years of compiled research.

Follow the money trail.

Shink
01-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Follow the money trail.

I'm saying somebody already has to have laid out some of these connections. It'll take a long time to simply 'follow the money trail.'

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Blimp!!!!

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm saying somebody already has to have laid out some of these connections. It'll take a long time to simply 'follow the money trail.'

If you do this, it will be an astounding revelation to most Americans, and will be helpful. VERY helpful.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Did this thread just fizzle out?

sedele
01-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Did this thread just fizzle out?

No, I just got done reading all 20 pages of it and boy do I feel comforted! I'v been preaching about this stuff for the past 4 or 5 years and always felt like the lone voice in the wilderness.

Now because of The Ron Paul Revolution, us "kooks" are starting to come together and becoming organized. It's time to get off the internets and tell everyone we can about the truth. I for one am going to start handing out copies of AFTF with RP slim jims from now on.

With our powers combined.....

http://students.kennesaw.edu/~adibben/captain%20planet.jpg

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Anyone check out that movie I linked a few pages back?
Opinions?
Did you Google the Israeli Supreme Court Building? The Rothechildes Payed for and hired the Architects to construct it... To their specs.
Is Bush on a trip to Our Top Secret U.S. Capital on a peace mission as we speak?
I think so...
If you don't, tell me why not.

asgardshill
01-09-2008, 05:55 PM
You're darned right I acknowledge the NWO. I marked out when Hulk Hogan and The Giant grappled to a draw during the '97 Souled Out PPV, but knew that Nick Patrick was a work and not a shoot. Rowdy Roddy Piper more than made up for The Giant by beating down Hogan like a little punk a couple of years later.

Naraku
01-09-2008, 05:57 PM
In Blood+ the Rothschilds are literally blood-sucking Jews, that is, they're vampires. Of course, in the show they're called Goldsmiths, possibly to avoid lawsuits or accusations of anti-Semitism.

However, I take issue with the source provided earlier about the history of the Rothschilds because the only source I could find mentioning them being behind the Illuminati came courtesy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I think some of that information may not be true.

Altogether, though, it's a quite interesting picture depicted. People should also recognize that one of the countries to recognize Israel was the Soviet Union and they did so because Zionism at the time was largely socialist in nature. Israel was seen as a potential leftist ally in the Middle East by the Soviets.

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-09-2008, 05:59 PM
a vote for clinton is a vote for bush is a vote for mcain is a vote for the NWO

Exactly.

LibertiORDeth
01-09-2008, 06:00 PM
In Blood+ the Rothschilds are literally blood-sucking Jews, that is, they're vampires. Of course, in the show they're called Goldsmiths, possibly to avoid lawsuits or accusations of anti-Semitism.

However, I take issue with the source provided earlier about the history of the Rothschilds because the only source I could find mentioning them being behind the Illuminati came courtesy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I think some of that information may not be true.

Altogether, though, it's a quite interesting picture depicted. People should also recognize that one of the countries to recognize Israel was the Soviet Union and they did so because Zionism at the time was largely socialist in nature. Israel was seen as a potential leftist ally in the Middle East by the Soviets.

I didn't know they were Israeli.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 06:14 PM
You're darned right I acknowledge the NWO. I marked out when Hulk Hogan and The Giant grappled to a draw during the '97 Souled Out PPV, but knew that Nick Patrick was a work and not a shoot. Rowdy Roddy Piper more than made up for The Giant by beating down Hogan like a little punk a couple of years later.

Man I used to love wrestling when I was a kid.
Mr. Wrestling Number Two was my Hero.

I quit watching wrestling when mma got popular.

I bet John Stossel will never tell Psycho Sid that wrestling is fake again. :D:D

Naraku
01-09-2008, 06:16 PM
I didn't know they were Israeli.

Didn't know who were?

Sandy
01-09-2008, 06:31 PM

Plenty of Zionists are Marxist, that is as compared to duped Christian Zionists for example. The funny thing about the Protocols, is that people try to debunk them using MSM sources or quotes from Jewish men. Real convincing, sarcasm.

All you have to do is open your eyes and see what is right in front of you, such as 9 out of the 10 Fed Reserve founding families. Such as Hollywood domination, such as 'group rights and protection' organization founders and operators, such as the ADL who have gotten Orwellian 'hate' thought crime laws passed in Australia, Europe, and Canada for example. Check out the owners and board of Disney, who Walt originally fought off with the help of Goldwyn who hated their guts. They tried to trample over Thomas Edison, he invented the first motion picture camera (or projector???). That's one interesting story.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Anyone have that Protocols of Zion check list handy?
I wonder how much of that check list has been implemented?

chiplitfam
01-09-2008, 06:37 PM
http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis119.htm

Naraku
01-09-2008, 06:42 PM
*sigh* The Protocols may have truth to them, but that doesn't mean they're legit. For one, I don't think the NWO is a Jewish plan, it really doesn't fit. Obviously some people involved are Jewish, but plenty are not.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 06:50 PM
*sigh* The Protocols may have truth to them, but that doesn't mean they're legit. For one, I don't think the NWO is a Jewish plan, it really doesn't fit. Obviously some people involved are Jewish, but plenty are not.

Whether they are behind it or not, A leader will eventually sit in the rebuilt temple of the mount and he will rule the world from there. If your Christian, that is what is written, if not I guess it doesn't apply.
They are either behind it or they will be duped.
Remains to be seen.
I'm betting they are behind it.

OH SHIT I SAID IT!

Captain Shays
01-09-2008, 09:03 PM

The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight."
--John F. Kennedy, at Columbia University, 10 days before his assassination.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
--Larry P. McDonald, US Congressman, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
-John F. Hylan, 1922, then mayor of New York City

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
--Woodrow Wilson, from his book The New Freedom (1913)

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world - no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
--President Woodrow Wilson (The president whose administration passed the Federal Reserve Act)
"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."
--Felix Frankfurter, Supreme Court Justice

"The Federal Reserve Banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this Nation is run by the International Bankers."
--Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it".
-- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.

"A world government can intervene militarily in the internal affairs of any nation when it disapproves of their activities." - Kofi Annan, U.N. Secretary General
"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers."
U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917

"An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for
long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."
George Herbert Walker Bush

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent."
Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money group. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.

"The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

"The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."
Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."
A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."
Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.

"Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government - a bureaucratic elite."
Senator William Jenner, 1954

"The case for government by elites is irrefutable"
Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is Government by the People Possible?

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system ,they will rule the future."
U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: With No Apologies.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups."
Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University, highly esteemed by his former student, William Jefferson Blythe Clinton.

"The Council on Foreign Relations is "the establishment." Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one-world dictatorship."
Former Congressman John Rarick 1971
"The directors of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) make up a sort of Presidium for that part of the Establishment that guides our destiny as a nation."
The Christian Science Monitor, September 1, l961

"The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down...but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault."
CFR member Richard Gardner, writing in the April l974 issue of the CFR's journal, Foreign Affairs.

"The planning of UN can be traced to the 'secret steering committee' established by Secretary [of State Cordell] Hull in January 1943. All of the members of this secret committee, with the exception of Hull, a Tennessee politician, were members of the Council on Foreign Relations. They saw Hull regularly to plan, select, and guide the labors of the [State] Department's Advisory Committee. It was, in effect, the coordinating agency for all the State Department's postwar planning."
Professors Laurence H. Shoup and William Minter, writing in their study of the CFR, "Imperial Brain Trust: The CFR and United States Foreign Policy." (Monthly Review Press, 1977).

"The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common: they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for "the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government."
Harpers, July l958

"The developing coherence of Asian regional thinking is reflected in a disposition to consider problems and loyalties in regional terms, and to evolve regional approaches to development needs and to the evolution of a new world order."
Richard Nixon, in Foreign Affairs (October 1967)

"He [President Nixon] spoke of the talks as a beginning, saying nothing more about the prospects for future contacts and merely reiterating the belief he brought to China that both nations share an interest in peace and building 'a new world order.'"
Excerpt from an article in The New York Times (February 1972)
"The existing order is breaking down at a very rapid rate, and the main uncertainty is whether mankind can exert a positive role in shaping a new world order or is doomed to await collapse in a passive posture. We believe a new order will be born no later than early in the next century and that the death throes of the old and the birth pangs of the new will be a testing time for the human species."
Richard A. Falk, in an article entitled "Toward a New World Order: Modest Methods and Drastic Visions," in the book On the Creation of a Just World Order (1975)

"My country's history, Mr. President, tells us that it is possible to fashion unity while cherishing diversity, that common action is possible despite the variety of races, interests, and beliefs we see here in this chamber. Progress and peace and justice are attainable. So we say to all peoples and governments: Let us fashion together a new world order."
Henry Kissinger, in address before the General Assembly of the United Nations, October 1975)

"At the old Inter-American Office in the Commerce Building here in Roosevelt's time, as Assistant Secretary of State for Latin American Affairs under President Truman, as chief whip with Adlai Stevenson and Tom Finletter at the founding of the United Nations in San Francisco, Nelson Rockefeller was in the forefront of the struggle to establish not only an American system of political and economic security but a new world order."
Part of article in The New York Times (November 1975)

"A New World Order"
Title of article on commencement address at the University of Pennsylvania by Hubert H. Humphrey, printed in the Pennsylvania Gazette (June 1977)

"Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order."
Mikhail Gorbachev, in an address at the United Nations (December 1988)

"We believe we are creating the beginning of a new world order coming out of
the collapse of the U.S.-Soviet antagonisms."
Brent Scowcroft (August 1990), quoted in The Washington Post (May 1991)

"We can see beyond the present shadows of war in the Middle East to a new world order where the strong work together to deter and stop aggression. This was precisely Franklin Roosevelt's and Winston Churchill's vision for peace for the post-war period."
Richard Gephardt, in The Wall Street Journal (September 1990)

"If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long."
President George Bush (January 1991)

"But it became clear as time went on that in Mr. Bush's mind the New World Order was founded on a convergence of goals and interests between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, so strong and permanent that they would work as a team through the U.N. Security Council."
Excerpt from A. M. Rosenthal, in The New York Times (January 1991)

"I would support a Presidential candidate who pledged to take the following steps: ... At the end of the war in the Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for a 'new world order' based not on Pax Americana but on peace through law with a stronger U.N. and World Court."
George McGovern, in The New York Times (February 1991)

"... it's Bush's baby, even if he shares its popularization with Gorbachev. Forget the Hitler 'new order' root; F.D.R. used the phrase earlier."
William Safire, in The New York Times (February 1991)

"How I Learned to Love the New World Order"
Article by Sen. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. in The Wall Street Journal (April 1992)
"How to Achieve The New World Order"
Title of book excerpt by Henry Kissinger, in Time magazine (March 1994)

"The Final Act of the Uruguay Round, marking the conclusion of the most ambitious trade negotiation of our century, will give birth - in Morocco - to the World Trade Organization, the third pillar of the New World Order, along with the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund."
Part of full-page advertisement by the government of Morocco in The New York Times (April 1994)

"New World Order: The Rise of the Region-State"
Title of article by Kenichi Ohmae, political reform leader in Japan, in The Wall Street Journal (August 1994)

"The new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world of democracy, peace and prosperity for all."
Nelson Mandela, in The Philadelphia Inquirer (October 1994)
The renewal of the nonproliferation treaty was described as important "for the welfare of the whole world and the new world order."
President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, in The New York Times (April 1995)

I don't know. Maybe if I were to believe this stuff at least I would be in good company along with presidents and world leaders, statesmen and journalists supreme court justices and congressmen and senators.

If I'm a conspiracy nutbag so are those guys who I got my information from.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Aye Aye Captain,
I did Copy and Paste all that I did. :D

Captain Shays
01-09-2008, 09:28 PM
And I am a Christian too and I agree with you.

But it should be the position of all Christians in my opinion that we shouldn't support any aspect of the New World Order or the eventual establishment of the One World Government because first of all, our bible tells us that God hates it enough to destroy it, and secondly, the leader of it will persecute Christians like no other time in world history. If we support the CFR candidates we are either directly or indirectly taking part in the spilling of blood of our own brethern.
Besides, its an evil entity and we're here to be salt and light and to take no part in evil.

Dieseler
01-09-2008, 09:42 PM

But it should be the position of all Christians in my opinion that we shouldn't support any aspect of the New World Order or the eventual establishment of the One World Government because first of all, our bible tells us that God hates it enough to destroy it, and secondly, the leader of it will persecute Christians like no other time in world history. If we support the CFR candidates we are either directly or indirectly taking part in the spilling of blood of our own brethern.
Besides, its an evil entity and we're here to be salt and light and to take no part in evil.

Total agreement here.

Naraku
01-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Whether they are behind it or not, A leader will eventually sit in the rebuilt temple of the mount and he will rule the world from there. If your Christian, that is what is written, if not I guess it doesn't apply.

I'm not a religious person, but my family is incredibly Evangelical and I've gone to a heavily Evangelical church since I was born. However, from what I know there is nothing in the Bible that says this. Rule is from Babylon, which has been identified in varying degrees as a number of modern cities, and I know the prophecies are incredibly symbolic a well as using a lot of poetic language.

The anti-christ is often identified with the false prophet and the Beast is described in a way that suggests a non-corporeal being sort of like the anti-Holy Spirit.

The story as it goes is that there will be 10 nations and these will rule over all the world with the "Beast" and they will give authority to him. Whether this means giving authority government-wise or simply means they will serve the Beast is not actually clear. The false prophet is never described, as I can tell, as having any sort of ruling power, except in Daniel where he's the leader of three of the ten nations after the three kings are removed. Generally this individual is identified as the same as the false prophet/anti-christ.

However, I'm not sure I see where there's even any mention of him actually ruling from the temple or actually claiming himself to be divine from the temples either. Indeed, the language suggests to me at no point does this person actually claim to be divine, but instead is simply someone who is very egotistical and praises his interests above others. Basically, a dictator. Most likely this indicates a dictator who will persecute Christians for whatever reason, most likely trumped-up security reasons as opposed to purely religious.

I really don't get how you think this person has to be Jewish.

Of course, I'm not much of a religious person, but I don't think you're reading it very well. I think they're very interesting prophecies and have read them a lot and looked into all the ideas about them. It seems much of the Evangelical community is going great lengths to make rather poor interpretations.

This is still one of my favorite NWO quotes:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

pcosmar
01-09-2008, 10:59 PM

Excellent.
My thoughts, but I could not have said it better.

romeshomey
01-09-2008, 11:14 PM

It's actually quite the opposite. The Rothschilds are of jewish heritage, but they are anti-semitistic. They created what is known as '"the socialism of fools".

Dieseler
01-10-2008, 02:26 AM
Naraku

However, I'm not sure I see where there's even any mention of him actually ruling from the temple or actually claiming himself to be divine from the temples either. Indeed, the language suggests to me at no point does this person actually claim to be divine, but instead is simply someone who is very egotistical and praises his interests above others. Basically, a dictator. Most likely this indicates a dictator who will persecute Christians for whatever reason, most likely trumped-up security reasons as opposed to purely religious.

2 Thessalonians 2

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This is what I'm talking about Naraku.

To this day, Orthodox Jews pray three times a day for the Temple's restoration during the last 2,000 years.

They really want the Temple of God restored.

Some fundamentalist and evangelical Christian groups, especially those who follow a dispensationalist theology, believe that the Jewish people will build the Third Temple shortly before, or perhaps after, "true" Christians have been raptured. These beliefs include rather unpleasant fates for believing Jews, however, including the extermination of all but 144,000 of them, and the conversion of those to Christianity.

Whether there is a rapture or not is not the issue. If there is, great, if not, we will have to tough it out.
Rebuilding of the Temple is the issue.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This is why I believe what I stated in the earlier post. This is new to me as well. I was unaware of this building until very recently. When I saw it I felt like I was hit in the face with a sledge hammer. What I felt as a Christian and an American and all that I had always been taught about Israel began to come to light. I am not an Anti semite. Christ was a Jew and I believe in him with all my heart. I just know that I'm supposed to keep my eyes open and my ears to the ground and thats what I intend to do.

For some Freemasons, the Solomon Temple is the heart and soul of Freemasonry... Illuminized Western Freemasonry has long desired to rebuild Solomon's Temple on the Temple Mount. Masonic forces of the United Kingdom, United States, and Israel are absolutely determined to rebuild Solomon's Temple... the New World Order is coming!, they say... and some believe this plan may bring about World War III, Antichrist, and the beginning of the Tribulation.

Here is a link with a picture of the Israeli Supreme Court Building.
http://www.abidemiracles.com/555701.htm

And the Rotheschildes went to a lot of trouble and cost to enamor this building with Illuminati and Masonic symbolism. There is also a lot of religious shrines from other cultures in and around it as well.

So my theory is derived from coming prophecy combined with what I SEE WITH MY OWN EYES HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

I could be totally wrong and I probably am, but I feel that the man of sin will come in peace before the temple is rebuilt and will come back and sit in it and call himself God from inside it after it is rebuilt.

Whether The man of sin is a Zionist or not, I do not know. I do know that the Rotheschildes are Zionist though and they are responsible for that Court Building.
So that said I must believe they will welcome him into the Temple of God.
I can only discern what I have seen and read. I can not Judge.

Captain Shays
01-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Dieseler,

Thanks Bro. I had no idea that was goig on. I'm going to Prophesy News Watch today to present this same thing to my brothers over there. I hope you come join us. We need more Ron Paul Christians over there to make good sound arguments.

Captain Shays
01-10-2008, 08:20 AM
Aye Aye Captain,
I did Copy and Paste all that I did. :D

Copy and print it out and show EVERYONE. There are a lot more. Just google New World Order Quotes. Just make sure that you don't include the really weird ones like all the presidents are Luciferians or whatever. You know what I mean. There are very legitimate quotes that get the point across and people's eyes will light up when you show them.

Naraku
01-10-2008, 12:46 PM
This is what I'm talking about Naraku.

Again, it doesn't seem to suggest rule from the temple or a declaration of godlihood.

I believe this same language is used to refer to Antiochus and his actions against the Maccabees. However, he never declared himself God or above God. However, he did defile the temple and was a dictator. Most likely this is the same thing being referred to here, some one in the future who is a dictator and tries to elevate people's opinions of him through a cult of personality and rules with a heavy hand against everyone, behaving like a savior of man.

Realistically, I think this is the most likely meaning.

Danke
11-07-2009, 02:45 PM
bump

Galileo Galilei
11-07-2009, 03:51 PM
The NWO is a useful label, but is not a real organization. It represents the collective will of the superpowerful and superrich.

Hence, the NWO has no moral values like a normal human being.

Endgame
11-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Yes. I believe there is an effort, being deliberately coordinated to varying degrees by the collusion of powerful people from many nations, to establish a global empire and impose a new kind of serfdom on the world's entire population.

sedele
11-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Yes. I believe there is an effort, being deliberately coordinated to varying degrees by the collusion of powerful people from many nations, to establish a global empire and impose a new kind of serfdom on the world's entire population.

Ahhhh....The dream of all meglomaniacal dictators throughout history!

And come to think this would never be possible if it weren't for all the technological advancements of the past 100 years or so.

How much more advanced will it get? Ever hear the story of the Tower of Babel?

Natalie
11-07-2009, 04:57 PM
I voted Yes.

pcosmar
11-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Ahhhh....The dream of all meglomaniacal dictators throughout history!

And come to think this would never be possible if it weren't for all the technological advancements of the past 100 years or so.

How much more advanced will it get? Ever hear the story of the Tower of Babel?

Tower of Babel-part deux

Coming to a planet near you.

I will be kicking the bricks and impeding progress in any way I can.

but Yes. it is coming.

Dieseler
11-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I voted yes and I do now firmly believe that there is an active effort to sell crack at cost on every American street corner and yes I am a fucking idiot.
Thank you.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
11-07-2009, 07:25 PM
It may or may not be real, but I sincerely hope it happens. Why? Because we know how goddamn fuckass retarded small governments are as it is, so it stands to reason that something as enormous as an NWO would crash harder and faster than failed states like the USSR and USA. It would be such a monumental failure I get giddy just thinking about it.

Why people are so terrified of a one world government, I don't know. It would be the ultimate vindication of decentralization.

Endgame
11-08-2009, 01:04 PM
It may or may not be real, but I sincerely hope it happens. Why? Because we know how goddamn fuckass retarded small governments are as it is, so it stands to reason that something as enormous as an NWO would crash harder and faster than failed states like the USSR and USA. It would be such a monumental failure I get giddy just thinking about it.

Why people are so terrified of a one world government, I don't know. It would be the ultimate vindication of decentralization.

A lifetime of utter misery for the entire world before it does collapse.

Chester Copperpot
11-08-2009, 01:40 PM
It's overwhelming. This is the true purpose of the Ron Paul Revolution. I would have never thought the NWO was real, even when I listened to Alex Jones. Then Ron Paul came along.

yep same here.. Every vehement opponent of Ron Paul during the election was a member of some globalist group.. I didnt believe in the NWO before the election.. now I know its real, and the enemy. and it explains all the nonsense from the federal reserve, to the amnesty for illegals.

ClayTrainor
11-08-2009, 01:53 PM
YouTube - Unconstitutional Agenda - Obama's Same Old "Change" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whnGgx3huTU)

:)