PDA

View Full Version : NewsMax omits Dr. Paul in their list of 2nd tier candidates

LibertyEagle
07-21-2007, 09:57 AM
I just received this in my mailbox from NewsMax. Notice who they left out. :(

Fred Thompson and Al Gore
Will Shock the 2008 Race

Fred Thompson is closing fast on Rudy Giuliani who leads the GOP field of presidential candidates.

And Al Gore has a surprise up his sleeve for Hillary Clinton.

NewsMax Magazine’s special report “The Year of the Dark Horse” examines the unfolding 2008 presidential campaign, one of the most wide-open ever, and weighs the chances of those dark horses winning the White House — if they choose to run.

Even Newt Gingrich is considering a surprise announcement later this year.

And polls suggest that one of these surprise candidates could cross the finish line a winner.

You can also check out our FREE offer with The New York Times’ best-selling book “Hillary’s Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton's Ruthless Agenda to Take the White House" by Carl Limbacher. It’s a value of almost $25 with free shipping included! Just Go Here Now.

This exclusive NewsMax report explores:

* Why Fred Thompson really wants to run
* The early polls that surprised even Thompson
* Why Giuliani and McCain fear a Newt Gingrich run
* Hillary’s biggest nightmare: Al Gore
* Why some Obama supporters want Gore to run
* What Gore says about the Clintons (not for public attribution!)
* Why the GOP grass roots is unhappy with the current crop of candidates
* Pollster John Zogby’s intriguing scenario for a Fred Thompson win
* What key events will spark a Gore run — and why he won’t rule out a candidacy
* What former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist tells about the dark horse he’s backing
* Newt Gingrich’s surprising take on the GOP front-runners
* How many voters say they would NEVER vote for Hillary Clinton
* The “second tier” Democrats — Richardson, Biden, Dodd, and Kucinich — and how each might surprise us after all
* Why the “second tier” Republicans have to gain: Huckabee, Brownback, Hunter, Tancredo, and Tommy Thompson
* A not-impossible scenario: President Cheney — or President Condi
* Why an independent run by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg could doom Republicans
* Fred Thompson’s Ronald Reagan connection
* Fred Thompson, Newt Gingrich, and Al Gore — what would make them run, who would they hurt — or help — if they did
* The telling move that hints at a Gingrich candidacy
* And much more

Gilby
07-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Obviously, he is 1st tier. :)

micahnelson
07-21-2007, 10:16 AM
http://www.micahnelson.com/?p=64

They omitted him from the NRSC poll too, noticed they DID put him on the Online poll, i guess they figured us Netizens dont have landlines or mailboxes, lol.

Syren123
07-21-2007, 10:46 AM
http://www.micahnelson.com/?p=64

They omitted him from the NRSC poll too, noticed they DID put him on the Online poll, i guess they figured us Netizens dont have landlines or mailboxes, lol.

But we do have voting privileges.