PDA

View Full Version : 2 States and many are giving up???

Scott Wilson
01-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Shame on you.

When you lose two battle in a war you re-evaluate your tactics and move forward.

You don't quit.

roshi
01-08-2008, 11:05 PM
I'll be honest with you, Ron Paul can do it. I'm very, VERY inspired by Ron Paul's message and he'll be my hero no matter what.

justinc.1089
01-08-2008, 11:05 PM
No one is quitting, but some people as myself find the chances of winning the republican nomination very slim now. I am still 220% behind Paul for fighting it to the end, and then finding another party to fight it all the way.

ronpaulfan
01-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Campaign staff need to be replaced. Ron Paul is too f-ing nice to them. FIRE THEM!!! I know 100% that the technical leader (Justine Lam) is incompetent and needs to be tossed.

xd9fan
01-08-2008, 11:07 PM
He will not win. I dont blame Paul...how could you.

I blame the American people.

Liberty is just to scary. We are like Jeff Synder wonders...."a Nation of Cowards"

Americans simple do not have the courage to be free.

PaleoConservative
01-08-2008, 11:09 PM
I won't stop backing Dr. Paul,

But let's be honest: If we can't get above 8% in New Hampshire just what state are we going to win. Michigan is another great state where Dr. Paul could do well but we'll see.

It will take a miracle now for him to win.

adpierce
01-08-2008, 11:12 PM
He will not win. I dont blame Paul...how could you.

I blame the American people.

Liberty is just to scary. We are like Jeff Synder wonders...."a Nation of Cowards"

Americans simple do not have the courage to be free.

QFT!

patawa91
01-08-2008, 11:12 PM
I think most of us are just seeing reality. For myself I had high hopes, and probably got them up too much. I believe in the ideals Ron Paul stands for, so I'm not giving up. I've donated, and have a sign in my front yard. The only Ron Paul sign on my block here in Kansas. The only way Ron could win the nomination now is if he wins a couple of the next primaries. Some one tell me how he is going to do that???? If someone can convince me that we can win some primaries then I am with ya. I think Ron just needs to think about going 3rd party. That may not be much better, but at least he will be in the general in November.

Scott Wilson
01-08-2008, 11:16 PM
I have been involved in one area or another of the freedom movement for a decade now. I never dreamed I would see something like the Ron Paul campaign.

We need to utilise what we have here. We move forward, we just have to adjust our strategy.

This is why I made the proposal in the following thread...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=82394

angrydragon
01-08-2008, 11:18 PM
We beat Fred, if that makes you feel better.

I'm still supporting Dr. Paul.

polexi
01-08-2008, 11:22 PM
I won't stop backing Dr. Paul,

But let's be honest: If we can't get above 8% in New Hampshire just what state are we going to win. Michigan is another great state where Dr. Paul could do well but we'll see.

It will take a miracle now for him to win.

That's exactly why I've lost almost all hope. NH is the most independent, Libertarian state in the country. RP can't even poll double digits?....scratch that, he can't poll AHEAD of Giuliani?

It's a lost cause, IMO. Flame me all you want, but this is a failed attempt to rage against the machine. :(

AlexMerced
01-08-2008, 11:22 PM
http://causeoffreedom.blogspot.com

philistineau
01-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Depends on what you define as "win".

We need to mobilize to get candidates for congress that support Ron Paul's ideals. That will solidify this movement as a powerhouse.