PDA

View Full Version : "Live Free or Die"--- What does that mean?

hellsingfan
01-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Is this moto for the American public or is this the moto the president is using to take us to wars?

President Bush: "Iraqi people will "live free" anyone who opposes will "die"" ( I made this up but you get where I'm coiming from)

I see no reason why NH votes for McCain, is this a war-mongering state? Or do they really give a shit about whats happening in this country?

garrettwombat
01-08-2008, 11:01 PM
i think it means a lot of people in new hampshire would rather be dead than alive.

jd603
01-08-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm still waiting for reports from the voter watchdog groups myself. The whole thing stunk since this morning when I wokeup to find out our voting machines are diebold, OLD BUGGY FLORIDA-style riggable DIEBOLD to be exact.

Is this moto for the American public or is this the moto the president is using to take us to wars?

President Bush: "Iraqi people will "live free" anyone who opposes will "die"" ( I made this up but you get where I'm coiming from)

I see no reason why NH votes for McCain, is this a war-mongering state? Or do they really give a shit about whats happening in this country?