PDA

View Full Version : Article Idea: Ron Paul Paraphenilia

specsaregood
07-21-2007, 08:53 AM
We need to do some research and write up an insightful article on the amount of Ron Paul promotional material there is on the free market?
ie: shirts, buttons, stickers, signs, coins?
It would take some work, but it would be good to estimate sales, values -- maybe contact vendors for information?
How would you also include home-made materials?

Why?
1. There is a HUGE amount of various Ron Paul campaign materials being sold by individuals -- NOT the campaign. The grassroots campaign has been very creative.
2. This has made a bit of news about Obama and others including campaign material sales (shirts, hats, etc) in their fundraising figures.
3. I think there is an excellent chance that Ron Paul freemarket sales dwarf the official campaign sales.

Like I said, it would take some research/work to write a good article. Perhaps forum supporters can collaborate/discuss stats/numbers/research.

I've been thinking about it for awhile; but have not had the time to devote to it. Going to local fair today to hand out RP info.

Any thoughts?

Edit: leaving to hand out info for the day, feel free to discuss/collaborate if you are athome today.