PDA

View Full Version : Elite's startegy is working

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 10:52 PM
They have been successful in the recent attacks to stop our HUGE fund raising efforts. Look at us, bitching about the campaign, wanting to buy islands(what a joke), etc. Think about the largest argument everyone has on the news and just talking to people, "well he has raised A TON of money". KEEP IT UP! DONATE TO THE CAMPAIGN, it is a GOOD thing regardless of what the MSM is telling you and the trolls on this board.

Look guys, get your ass together and stop acting like sore losers. We get knocked down, well we get right back up! They control the WORLD and they will not go down easy, I promise you that. So stop listening to the fools who think this campaign is the worst thing since Dub-Ya, and keep the money coming. We will prevail, it takes time.

Get OUTSIDE and talk to people, buy slim jims, shoe polish your car windows.
This is the beginning of a WAR and the first thing you need to know is you NEVER give up, NO MATTER WHAT!

We live, to fight another day!

austin356
01-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Its not their strategy that is killing us........... It is OUR LACK OF STRATEGY.

jd603
01-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Wrong, we are at war with the elites and they're holding most of the weapons, but we fight on, 300-style. This is not just about winning and losing, it's about taking a stand and spreading the message as much as possible.

hopeful
01-08-2008, 11:18 PM
elites ? So Right! /

Airborn
01-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Its not their strategy that is killing us........... It is OUR LACK OF STRATEGY.

This is so right.

justinc.1089
01-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Wrong, we are at war with the elites and they're holding most of the weapons, but we fight on, 300-style. This is not just about winning and losing, it's about taking a stand and spreading the message as much as possible.

The Spartans had a brilliant strategy, they fought at a strategic point that removed their enemy's advantage.

So if we're going to fight 300 style, we need a brilliant strategy to level things out, but we're not fighting 300 style because we do not have any strategy at all really. There's barely any coordination between the grassroots and the campaign from what I have seen.

I think everyone needs to start thinking in terms of how we're going to win a 3rd party run now because we are not going to do good in SC, so we won't have much momentum going into super tuesday.

xd9fan
01-08-2008, 11:21 PM
This process will take longer than one election cycle. I dont know if I will see the real change that is needed....in my lifetime..

hopeful
01-08-2008, 11:22 PM
and may I add, were' not wanted in their "club", and were' not invited to their party

Energy
01-08-2008, 11:25 PM
The is an information war. The elites have it all plotted out. But we have a message that can not and will not be stopped. We need to be creatively, ruthlessly, surgically, brutally strategic.