PDA

View Full Version : Words of encouragement.

GoApe4RonPaul2008
01-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Some people I hear are losing hope.... So I am going to try to encourage you.... Should we be silent after these 3 early primary's ? And let this destroy our efforts to spread the message of Freedom? Which may I remind you this is what we are spreading! The message of freedom and hope! A Ron Paul Presidency would be great, do not misunderstand me.. I want him to be president more then anything in the world right now... but we can not let these corporations who own the news discourage us.

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence."-Ben Franklin.

If we remain silent the media will crush Ron Paul and any hope of ANY freedom! You know this, I know this.... We must remain Loud and Enthusiastic. We must fight the good fight Brothers and Sisters. If we stumble even a little the media will jump all over Ron Paul saying Ron Paul movement is dead. WE ARE NOT. We are alive and strong!

Keep on fighting.. Just think of it this way... when our founders decided to revolt... what if they said.. 'Lets just wait this out be silent.. maybe things will change'. We would be under the new world order already! Or some British country...Thankfully they did not... They stood up for what they believed in and changed the ENTIRE World! It was the First time in the world's history that the people told the government how to act! By creating the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights!
Let us honor our Founders and our ancestors by awakening as many citizens of this great nation to what Freedom really is. Manny people have forgotten about this 'freedom,' But this movement is re-awakening many. We must persist in our efforts to restore the constitution and our freedoms!

Remember the entire world is watching... Show them why we are the leaders in FREEDOM!

Peace, Godbless

-Chris

GoApe4RonPaul2008
01-09-2008, 12:24 AM
I think this deserves another look.