PDA

View Full Version : Class Action Lawsuit

hellsingfan
01-08-2008, 10:44 PM
I don't believe results, not for a second, even if the officials tell me this, I don't believe it, and there is evidence of voter fraud for this, I ask everyone that requested an affadavit and voted in a county where Ron Paul got 0 votes to write here. I'm not letting this go, I will not let my country go because of f'ktards. If any please step up, we're going to sue the damn company who mades this electronic machines and then use that money to run a full 4 year campaign so we win next time. If truly our numbers are at 10% of voters then we will take the 4 years to turn them into 30% in 4 years time.

This revolution will not die here, I request Ron Paul continue this message we will run one of histories longest running campaign, and take this country back.

I believe in the American people, they may have voted this way, but 4 years of campaigning, sitting at people's homes and explaining them, I see no reason for our numbers to be so high that we will win every state, nothing like in American history.

Please we can't let this go, we already have reports of people saying they voted from a county and it shows as at 0, look at the forum titled "Winning New Hampshire".

We will the bastards to the extent that they all go to jail and take every penny of taitors money to spend it on the cause of saving America.

Please give us your report. Then I ask that we get a petition signed from all our NH supporters and fucking strangle these companies to death. I'm trying to control my emotions as much as I can but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... .......................................

jd603
01-08-2008, 10:46 PM
I am on the sidelines for now but might join it if I see enough evidence. They were negligent by using insecure voting machines and not fixing flaws pointed out ages ago but still , I am giving it some time.

I will not rule out adding my name to the list if I see enough though.

dvictr
01-08-2008, 10:47 PM
the only socially-conservative / anti-war candidate... free market constitutionalist is RON PAUL