PDA

View Full Version : We sure did show Neal Boortz today with our outstanding 7.75% tonight

lew
01-08-2008, 10:24 PM
This is why we lose badly.

We continually say "screw you" to the people that we need to vote for us the most.

GG Campaign. GG to the idiots that chased down Hannity.

MGreen
01-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that was it.

Maybe there just weren't enough people who heard the man and the message? Or maybe, as hard as this is for all of us to hear, maybe a lot of people simply disagree with our message?

lew
01-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that was it.

Maybe there just weren't enough people who heard the man and the message?

And that's what makes going on NATIONAL RADIO so pivotal.

Revolution9
01-08-2008, 10:39 PM
This is why we lose badly.

We continually say "fuck you" to the people that we need to vote for us the most.

GG Campaign. GG to the idiots that chased down Hannity.

Don't use the term "We". I am in no way associated with you. You are a reprobate idiot and a shit spewing miscreant of the first order. I would call you a troll but trolls are better than you.

HTH
Randy

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
01-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Let's not be silly. Do you really think he had 30% and then all of those people saw that clip and decided to vote for someone else?

The other candidates have scandals left and right and people are still voting for them.

defcreative
01-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Don't use the term "We". I am in no way associated with you. You are a reprobate idiot and a shit spewing miscreant of the first order. I would call you a troll but trolls are better than you.

HTH
Randy

X2