PDA

View Full Version : This is IT...NO MORE of this B.S.

BLS
01-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Ron wants 23 Million to Win.

Well, I say WE GIVE IT TO HIM.

I was thinking today, and I'm ready to BORRROW the money required to max out with his campaign.

Screw this $100 here, or $50 there crap.

Let's dump a grand on FREEDOM.

Freedom was NEVER free.

Our forefathers KILLED and DIED for it.
They shot other human beings for it.
They endured rape of their wives and children;
They endured excessive taxation, without representation,
And they endured death for a 'word'.

That word is Freedom.

It's EASY to sit at home and donate $50 or $100 on some money bomb date.
And don't get me wrong, that's VERY important. I did it myself over 10 times in the last 9 months.

It's NOT easy to take up arms and march on our own country.
Thankfully, we're not at that point......yet.

But we ARE in the middle of those two points.

We can't continue to just accept this as "OK".

We need to get SERIOUS about this.
What....are YOU willing to do for FREEDOM?

I say we Give Ron his 23 Million.
I say we hold his campaign accountable.
I say we take this fucking country back. No matter what.

garrettwombat
01-08-2008, 10:25 PM
i say get bank loans and bankrupt yourself...

i could easily get 50k and go bankrupt

50k would buy a lot of local ads... 2500 to be almost exact.

LibertyForever
01-08-2008, 10:26 PM
+1

RPatTheBeach
01-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Ron wants 23 Million to Win.

Well, I say WE GIVE IT TO HIM.

I was thinking today, and I'm ready to BORRROW the money required to max out with his campaign.

Screw this $100 here, or $50 there crap.

Let's dump a grand on FREEDOM.

Freedom was NEVER free.

Our forefathers KILLED and DIED for it.
They shot other human beings for it.
They endured rape of their wives and children;
They endured excessive taxation, without representation,
And they endured death for a 'word'.

That word is Freedom.

It's EASY to sit at home and donate $50 or $100 on some money bomb date.
And don't get me wrong, that's VERY important. I did it myself over 10 times in the last 9 months.

It's NOT easy to take up arms and march on our own country.
Thankfully, we're not at that point......yet.

But we ARE in the middle of those two points.

We can't continue to just accept this as "OK".

We need to get SERIOUS about this.
What....are YOU willing to do for FREEDOM?

I say we Give Ron his 23 Million.
I say we hold his campaign accountable.
I say we take this fucking country back. No matter what.

Talking about forefathers being killed for freedom, I think I'd sooner take up arms (since it seems this may be what it is going to take), than take out a loan to fight the corrupt elite.

Show us some shake ups internally in the campaign, and I'll reconsider giving them any more money.

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Max out and go bankrupt I like it. The dollar is going to shit anyways. If ya got nothing to lose, go for it! I will up my donation amount....not 50 G's though!

BLS
01-08-2008, 10:42 PM
I say we take this ONE step to MAXIMIZE our FREEDOM.

Enough is enough.

Scott Wilson
01-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Borrowing without intending to repay is stealing.

adpierce
01-08-2008, 11:00 PM

True.. my roommate who is in vail colorado today had a cop come and visit me asking about a guitar which he bought by borrowing money and hadn't paid for. They weren't looking to repossess it... I think they were looking to arrest the guy :eek: I'm not sure but I'm worried for him.

hellsingfan
01-08-2008, 11:03 PM
First of all we are "borrowing" from banks and they will be helped by the Fed no matter what, they are the one's stealing from US.

The banking industry was f'ked if you follow the stock market, the Fed helped them out, and they stole from US by devaluing the dollar

This is not STEALING. This is shoving their fraud in their f'king faces and using it against THEM!!!

Bastardssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the language, after today I can't seem to find any other words)

BLS
01-08-2008, 11:06 PM

Where the FUCK did you get that from???????

Scott Wilson
01-08-2008, 11:06 PM
First of all we are "borrowing" from banks and they will be helped by the Fed no matter what, they are the one's stealing from US.

The banking industry was f'ked if you follow the stock market, the Fed helped them out, and they stole from US by devaluing the dollar

This is not STEALING. This is shoving their fraud in their f'king faces and using it against THEM!!!

Bastardssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the language, after today I can't seem to find any other words)

When you borrow and do not intend to repay you are stealing.

When you borrow it causes inflation and the real value you borrow comes from the economy as a whole. When you do not pay it back the peoples time you purchased with the loan has still been used by you.

If you borrow without intending to repay you are a thief.

hellsingfan
01-08-2008, 11:10 PM
When you borrow and do not intend to repay you are stealing.

When you borrow it causes inflation and the real value you borrow comes from the economy as a whole. When you do not pay it back the peoples time you purchased with the loan has still been used by you.

If you borrow without intending to repay you are a thief.

I don't think we have to worry about the economy right now, it will crash my friend. And first of all why are we required to pay THEM when they are borrowing from the FED, which is OUR MONEY because it DEVALUES OUR MONEY, if you have heard Dr. Paul's speech to Bernanke, he using the exact word "STEALING" is what FED does.

So the FED steals from US, and gives to the BANKS. What the BANKS have is STOLEN MONEY which belongs to US. You are saying we are STEALING OUR money.

Taking something back that is YOURS is NOT STEALING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period.........................

Hook
01-09-2008, 12:19 AM
I say we donate to the grassroots PACs until the campaign PROVES they have some kind of head-out-of-my-ass strategy.

Call it accountability. Because they haven't done shit with the 20 mill we gave them so far.

Hook
01-09-2008, 12:20 AM
And the grassroots make much better ads anyway.

Let the campaign know they are going under unless we start seeing some real results SOON.