PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of giving up to the campaign!

electronicmaji
01-08-2008, 10:18 PM
We should of done better in New Hampshire. Rigged or not in the Live Free or Die state we should of done MUCH better.

We have given over 20 million dollars to the Ron Paul campaign...I rarely see it being used for anything but blunders. The mailers were nice. But the town hall? Viewing was a utter disaster. TV ads? More ads come from grassroot supporters than the campaign? A proper HQ and speech stage? The stages are crappy! A proper PR person and Spokesperson? No we let them attack us and we sit there.

Face it: We will not win with the grassroot support alone. We had street to street grassroot support in NH and look what it did. We need to get the campaign to spend money; hire competent people; and support us in our efforts or we WILL have repeats of IW and NH.

Jeremy
01-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Live Free or Die is just a slogan that they don't really care about over there

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 10:19 PM
We should of done better in New Hampshire. Rigged or not in the Live Free or Die state we should of done MUCH better.

We have given over 20 million dollars to the Ron Paul campaign...I rarely see it being used for anything but blunders. The mailers were nice. But the town hall? Viewing was a utter disaster. TV ads? More ads come from grassroot supporters than the campaign? A proper HQ and speech stage? The stages are crappy! A proper PR person and Spokesperson? No we let them attack us and we sit there.

Face it: We will not win with the grassroot support alone. We had street to street grassroot support in NH and look what it did. We need to get the campaign to spend money; hire competent people; and support us in our efforts or we WILL have repeats of IW and NH.

Ahh shut it, you'll be fine tomorrow. We live, to fight another day!

GET IT TOGETHER SOLDIER!

electronicmaji
01-08-2008, 10:25 PM
no I will not be fine tommorow. The seeds are doubt are planted and they've been there since Iowa. How long must we see mistakes from something till we call them on it. People still ignore Bush's mistakes. Its ignorance we need to call the campaign on it now like people should of called Bush on his shit years ago.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Consider giving to OperationNH.com (http://OperationNH.com)