PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! Kylan's call to Hannity, video Skyrocketting!!!

orenbus
07-21-2007, 04:48 AM
Kylan's infamous call to hanitty is getting major exposure
folks. It's gotten over 20k views in the last 48 hours, so
it's looking pretty huge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbvEImWuZU

In comparison the Ron Paul at google video has gotten
80k views since the 14th.

Need some help grabbing the embed code and posting
everywhere. Fox is trying to minimize this news. Please
send link to any alternative media sources you have. If
you know how to grab the mp3 and put on Youtube go
for it, this is looking pretty interesting. :D

Ron Paul 2008!

trispear
07-21-2007, 04:55 AM
This was on digg, that is why there are so many views.

Does everybody have to kiss his ass when they go on the air?

But it's a good show of the hypocrisy of Hannity. I like his attitude change (from enthusiastic to small "oh") when Dr. Paul's name is mentioned - then he goes on about Giuliani "slapped him down pretty good" and that Dr. Paul's "supporter's are still mad about it". False, but what did that have anything to do about it.

Who listens to this man? Sadly, I listened to Rush until the invasion of Iraq and Hannity was a guest host from time to time. Now, I see, neither is interested in the truth.

The only question on my mind is if this even registers with his regular/semi-regular listeners or just goes over their heads.

BuddyRey
07-21-2007, 05:01 AM
Digg it, cats!

http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Hannity_experiences_blowback_live_on_the_radio_inf licted_by_smart_caller

freelance
07-21-2007, 05:42 AM
But it's a good show of the hypocrisy of Hannity. I like his attitude change (from enthusiastic to small "oh") when Dr. Paul's name is mentioned - then he goes on about Giuliani "slapped him down pretty good" and that Dr. Paul's "supporter's are still mad about it". False, but what did that have anything to do about it.

That episode was a gift from God!

LibertyEagle
07-21-2007, 07:37 AM
Hey guys... I was looking at a video response to the one with Sean Hannity and in it Dr. Paul is describing the neocons and saying that they aren't conservative at all. He's doing that in what looks like an interview. Do you happen to know from what interview this is taken from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jTpQSLCq_Q&watch_response

quickmike
07-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Hey guys... I was looking at a video response to the one with Sean Hannity and in it Dr. Paul is describing the neocons and saying that they aren't conservative at all. He's doing that in what looks like an interview. Do you happen to know from what interview this is taken from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jTpQSLCq_Q&watch_response

Yeah, that was the Tucker Carlson interview right before the SC debate.

LibertyEagle
07-21-2007, 07:53 AM
Thanks, Mike.

FSP-Rebel
07-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Wow, this thing has alot of diggs!

nullvalu
07-21-2007, 09:50 AM
then he goes on about Giuliani "slapped him down pretty good" and that Dr. Paul's "supporter's are still mad about it".

what i think is so funny that his "slap" was him saying "i've never heard of that explanation before", that's not a slap-down, that's a showing of complete IGNORANCE.

FSP-Rebel
07-21-2007, 10:17 AM
The bury brigade is up and running once again as this article should be in the top 4 on Digg but instead is nowhere to be seen.:rolleyes:

thomj76
07-21-2007, 10:23 AM
I would take the time to say that I appreciate the freedom concerts that Sean Hannity is supporting, they help to provide scholarships for children that have lost parent(s) in Iraq and Afghanistan. (I'm not sure if it applies to all that have lost parents in the active military in the active zones)

My wife is telling me right now the fundraising goal for the scholarships is non-partisan, and I'm having trouble keeping my foot out of my mouth, hence I am typing right now :) Eureka! I have been successful.

The more that Hannity and others continue to keep saying these things, though, the more people become interested in what is going on. I for one became active in this campaign, due to the sheer lack of communication skills seemingly possessed by those that make communication their living.

michaelwise
07-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Mud does not stick to Teflon Ron!

Dustancostine
07-21-2007, 10:38 AM
One thing that I don't believe that that video showed was that after Hannity made the remark about Guliani he said the following (or something close to it)

"Look I agree with Congressman Paul on most things, I just think he is dead wrong on Iraq, and I think this is the greatest issue our country is facing"

People who believe in the War are not going to be convinced, and I can understand their point of view, I just disagree with them.

LibertyEagle
07-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Unless we have another attack here, I think more and more are going to get fed up with this war as time goes by.

nullvalu
07-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Unless we have another attack here, I think more and more are going to get fed up with this war as time goes by.

Too bad we can't say or do anything about it, or we may be "undermining efforts to promote economic reconstruction and political reform in Iraq or to provide humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people;"..

james1906
07-21-2007, 10:50 AM
One thing that I don't believe that that video showed was that after Hannity made the remark about Guliani he said the following (or something close to it)

"Look I agree with Congressman Paul on most things, I just think he is dead wrong on Iraq, and I think this is the greatest issue our country is facing"

People who believe in the War are not going to be convinced, and I can understand their point of view, I just disagree with them.

yeah, shammity's trying to sound like he can drink the kool-aid while still being a conservative. i don't think he agrees with ron paul on much, i wish he said what he agrees with.

ronpaulitician
07-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Does everybody have to kiss his ass when they go on the air?
Yes.

I tried listening to his show, and even when I was still in support of the Iraq War, I just couldn't take the incessant pandering to this great American.

ronpaulitician
07-21-2007, 11:41 AM
I became convinced. It just took a while to accept that I had made a mistake in supporting the war, and it took a lot of people showing me the facts, and a lot of people showing me logical arguments against it, for me to change my position.

orenbus
07-21-2007, 01:34 PM
:: bump ::

orenbus
07-21-2007, 03:07 PM
here's a reposted updated version;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsALxTA3TIk

Birdlady
07-21-2007, 03:20 PM

And there's a good possibility of another attack happening. When it does, we have to remember one thing. Who stands to gain?

joshdvm
07-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Ha, ha. It's subtle, but in the beginning of the call, methinks the caller was purposely trying to make himself sound a little like a dumbass so he'd sound like a neo-con supporter/Hannity fan. Anyone notice that?

:) :) :)

Lord Xar
07-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Ha, ha. It's subtle, but in the beginning of the call, methinks the caller was purposely trying to make himself sound a little like a dumbass so he'd sound like a neo-con supporter/Hannity fan. Anyone notice that?

Yes, I did notice that and felt it was a VERY GOOD ploy... those talk-show people LOVE IT when you sorta dumb-it down so they can feel 'safe' about your call.. I dig it. Then, BAMMMM>.. hahhahahah

d'anconia
07-21-2007, 08:34 PM

LOL I'm from Southern California too and I'm surprised at how midwestern I sound in it.

f I had known that the soudbyte would have gotten this much attention then I'd have done this a long time ago. I'm very tempted to do this sort of stuff on other shows too (eg Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh)

Still can't believe it has that many views on YouTube... that's awesome.

ghemminger
07-21-2007, 09:07 PM
You DA Man.....congrats.....lol

I elect you Offensive Communications Director

BuddyRey
07-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Bump...with Digg link again!

http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Hannity_experiences_blowback_live_on_the_radio_inf licted_by_smart_caller

mport1
07-22-2007, 01:52 PM
bump